Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name That Tune!

12346»

Comments

• Better Off This Way by ADTR. <3 (A Day To Remember) <br>I LOVE them!<br><br><br>Back to the street where we began<br>Feeling as good as lovers can, you know<br>Yeah, we're feeling so good<br><br>Picking up things we shouldn't read<br>It looks like the end of history as we know<br>It's just the end of the world<br><br>Back to the street where we began<br>Feeling as good as love, you could, you can<br><br>Into a place where thoughts can bloom<br>Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon<br>And we know that it could be<br>And we know that it should<br>And you know that you feel it too<br><br>'Cause it's nine in the afternoon<br>And your eyes are the size of the moon<br>You could, 'cause you can, so you do<br>We're feeling so good, just the way that we do<br><br>When it's nine in the afternoon<br>Your eyes are the size of the moon<br>You could, 'cause you can, so you do<br>We're feeling so good
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Panic at the disco - Nine in the afternoon <3<br><br><br>And hey darling<br>I hope you're good tonight<br>And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving<br>Yeah I want it but no I don't need it<br>Tell me something sweet to get me by<br>'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing<br><br>La, la la la la la la<br><br>'Til everyone is singing <br>If you can wait till I get home<br>Then I swear to you<br>That we can make this last<br>(La la la)<br>If you can wait till I get home<br>Then I swear come tomorrow<br>This will all be in our past<br>Well it might be for the best</span></span>
  • A Day to Remember - If It Means A Lot To You. <3 (That song is what introduced me to ADTR.)<br><br>He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes<br>Started making his way past two in the morning<br>He hasn't been sober for days<br><br>Leaning now into the breeze remembering Sunday<br>He falls to his knees, they had breakfast together<br>But two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs<br><br>Now this place seems familiar to him<br>She pulled on his hand with a devilish grin<br>She led him upstairs, she led him upstairs<br>Left him dying to get in
    28vzhv7.jpg
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">All Time Low - Remembering ....... something with an "S"..?<br><br><br>How did you find me here?<br>I covered every track<br>I kept not souvenir<br>I left an open pack<br>To slip the phone under<br>I let my left hand down<br>To leave you undetered<br>I kept my right hand out<br>To slip the phone under<br>I kept my right hand<br>How did you find me here, oh<br>So cold<br>So cold<br>So cold<br>To find another<br>So cold<br>So cold<br>You find a path to me<br>From an unwelcomed place<br>You kept the copy key<br>Between the skin and lace<br>To slip the phone under<br>I let my left hand down<br>To leave you undetered<br>I kept my right hand out<br>To slip the phone under<br>I kept my right hand<br>How did you find me here, oh<br>So cold<br>So cold<br>So cold<br>To find another<br>So cold</span></span>
  • So Cold by Further Seems Forever. (:<br><br>My hands are searching for you<br>My arms are outstretched towards you<br>I feel you on my fingertips<br>My tongue dances behind my lips for you<br><br>This fire rising through my being<br>Burning, I'm not used to seeing you<br><br>I'm alive<br>I'm alive<br><br>I can feel you all around me<br>Thickening the air I'm breathing<br>Holding on to what I'm feeling<br>Savoring this heart that's healing
    28vzhv7.jpg
  • All Around Me - Flyleaf<br><br>Catholic school, as vicious as Roman rule,<br>I had my knuckles bruised,<br>By a lady in black,<br>I held my tongue, as she told me<br>"Son, fear is the heart of love"<br>So I never went back,<br><br>If heaven and hell decide,<br>That they both are satisfied,<br>Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs,<br>If there's no one beside you,<br>When your soul embarks,<br>Then I'll follow you into the dark
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Death Cab for Cutie. <3 I will Follow You Into the Dark.<br><br>Torn in two she lies awake<br>The moon lights up the room like day<br>Another night she spends alone<br>Without his touch her skin so cold<br><br>The blood that's running through her veins<br>With every beat there's no escape<br>Lost in everything she trusts<br>Still can't seem to get enough<br><br>Even though the world she loved<br>It won't ever be the way it was<br>And his heart of stone left her's breaking.<br><br>Every night she cries<br>And dies a little more each time<br>Say you love me<br>Nothing left inside<br>Say you love me<br>And the silence will set her free<br><br>Memories they take her back<br>Every moment fades to black<br>Every kiss and every taste<br>She wishes time would ease the pain
    28vzhv7.jpg
  • I know it's Mayday Parade but I can't remember the name!<br><br>She has no problem with secrets <br>She knows how to keep them <br>She never felt the need to let them show <br>And I've had no trouble with speaking <br>Or trusting my instincts <br>That maybe this is one that I should know <br>But as I'm waiting there <br>The devil on my shoulder stares <br>Laughing that the one thing I can't get <br>Is what I need <br><br>She, She is the words that I can't find <br>How can the only thing that's killing me<br>Make me feel so alive?<br>And I couldn't speak <br>I couldn't breathe to save my life <br>All of my chances swim like sinking ships <br>This time it's it <br>I'll drown or make her mine
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Parachute - She<br><br>Hey girl. Go on now.<br>You know you've got everybody looking.<br><br>Got a little boom in my big truck<br>Gonna open up the doors and turn it up<br>Gonna stomp my boots in the Georgia mud<br>Gonna watch you make me fall in love<br>Get up on the hood of my daddy's tractor<br>Up on the tool box, it don't matter<br>Down on the tailgate, girl I can't wait<br>To watch you do your thing<br><br>Shake it for the young bucks sittin' in the honky-tonks<br>For the rednecks rockin' 'til the break of dawn<br>For the DJ spinnin' that country song<br>Come on, come on, come on<br>Shake it for the birds, shake it for the bees<br>Shake it for the catfish swimming down deep in the creek<br>For the crickets and the critters and the squirrels<br>Shake it to the moon, shake it for me girl, aww</span></span>
  • Country Girl (Shake It For Me) - Luke Bryan<br><br>You've gotta swim, through nights that won't end,<br>Swim for you your family, your lovers, your sisters and brothers and friends,<br>You've gotta swim, through wars without cause,<br>Swim for the lost politicians who don't see their greed as a flaw,<br><br>The currents will pull us, away from our love,<br>Just keep your head above
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    "Some people have lives; some people have music." ~Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • I'm not sure if anyone is still playing this so...mine was Swim by Jack's Mannequin.<br><br>She thinks I'm crazy,<br>Judgin' by the faces that she's making,<br>And I think she's pretty,<br>But pretty's just part of the things that amaze me,<br>And she's calls me sweetheart,<br>I love it when she wakes me when it's still dark,<br>And she watches the sun,<br>But she's the only one I have my eyes on,<br><br>Tell me that you love me and it'll be alright,<br>Are you thinkin' of me? Just come with me tonight,<br>You I know I need you just like you need me,<br>Can't stop, won't stop,<br>I must be dreaming<br>Can't stop, won't stop,<br>I must be dreaming
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • The maine -i must be dreaming<br>---<br>...So alone and confused and my soul was abused<br>Here come a a hand to throw me the noose<br>and it took the love of my fam and my friends to show me the truth <br>I lived a life time of pain and i was only a youth<br>Its hard tryin to swim in an ocean of fools <br>and i thought I catch a break but i'd broken the rules <br>and ma always told me take care of yourself <br>lest the devil put a fork in the road that you choose <br><span style="font-weight:bold">and even the strongest trees must grow from the roots</span><br>see a house without love aint a home its a roof<br>Its shelter without warmth and you know its the truth<br>I i feel most at home when im alone...<br>---
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Since no one guessed it and i dont want to end the thread it was<br>Stronger by Scribe <br>-heres an easier one-<br><br><br>In this town we call home<br>Everyone hail to the pumpkin song<br>In this town, don't we love it now<br>Everybody's waiting for the next surprise<br>Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can<br>Something's waiting to pounce, and how you'll scream!Scream! <br>...Red 'n' black, slimy green<br>Aren't you scared<br>Well, that's just fine<br>Say it once, say it twice<br>Take a chance and roll the dice<br>Ride with the moon in the dead of night
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • This Is Halloween from "The Nightmare Before Christmas".<br><br>I said<br>Girl can I tell you a wonderful thing?<br>I made you a present with paper and string<br>Open with care, now I'm asking you please<br>You know that I love you, will you marry me?<br><br>Now son, I'm only telling you this becasue life can do terrible things<br>You'll learn someday, I'll hope and I'll pray<br>That God shows you differently<br><br>She said<br>Boy can I tell you a terrible thing? <br>It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks<br>Please don't be sad now I really believe<br>You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Terrible Things by Mayday Parade. <3<br><br><br>"I don't mind spending every day<br>Out on your corner in the pouring rain<br>Look for the girl with the broken smile<br>Ask her if she wants to stay awhile"
    28vzhv7.jpg
  • She Will Be Loved Maroon 5 :)<br><br>Do you hear me,<br>I'm talking to you<br>Across the water across the deep blue ocean<br>Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying<br><br>Boy I hear you in my dreams<br>I feel your whisper across the sea<br>I keep you with me in my heart<br>You make it easier when life gets hard
  • Jason mraz-lucky<br><br>So long ago, I don't remember when<br>That's when they say I lost my only friend<br>Well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease<br>As I listened through the cemetery trees<br>I seen the sun comin' up at the funeral at dawn<br>The long broken arm of human law<br><br>Now it always seemed such a waste<br>She always had a pretty face<br>So I wondered how she hung around this place<br>Hey, come on try a little<br>Nothing is forever<br>There's got to be something better than In the middle...
  • Ooh!! One Headlight by The Wallflowers <3<br><br>And now I finally know what it feels like<br> To risk everything and still survive<br> When you're standing on the battlefield<br> And all the pain is real<br> That's when you realize<br><br> And now I know what it feels like<br> To risk everything and still survive<br> When you're standing on the battlefield<br> And all the pain is real<br> That's when you realize<br> That you must've done something right<br> Cause you've never felt so alive
    5x236g.jpg
  • Leader Of The Broken Hearts-Papa Roach?<br><br>Lately I been, I been losing sleep<br>Dreaming about the things that we could be<br>But baby I been, I been prayin' hard<br>Said no more counting dollars<br>We'll be counting stars<br>Yeah, we'll be counting stars
  • One republic-counting stars<br>---- <br>...See all my friends, their in disguise<br>Are you a stranger or someone i can trust?<br><br>I just don't get you<br>I won't ever pretend to<br><br>Everybody causes, causes such a fuss<br>But it's a tricky situation when there's no one left to trust<br>Everybody causes, causes such a fuss<br>But the right combination is a mixture of mistrust<br><br>I just don't get you<br>I won't ever pretend to<br>I just don't get you<br>I won't ever pretend to...<br>----