Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name That Tune!

Comments

• I'm not sure...<br><br>Check yes Juliet are you with me?<br>Rain is falling down on the sidewalk,<br>I won't go until you come outside,<br><br>Check yes Juliet kill the limbo,<br>I'll keep tossing rocks at your window,<br>There's no turning back for us tonight,<br><br>Lace up your shoes,<br>(Ay oh Ay oh)<br>Here's how we do,<br><br>Run baby run,<br>Don't ever look back,<br>They'll tear us apart if you give them chance,<br>Don't sell your heart,<br>Don't say we're not meant to be,<br>Run baby run,<br>Forever will be,<br>You and me,<br><br>Check yes Juliet I'll be waiting,<br>Wishing, wanting, yours for the taking,<br>Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye,<br><br>Check yes Juliet, here's the countdown,<br>3, 2, 1 now fall in my arms,<br>Now they can change the locks,<br>Don't let them change your mind
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • check yes Juliet- we the kings? I think. xD<br><br><br><br>I met of man of two feet tall<br>this man was quite ambitious, in a world that is so vicious to us all<br>I said hi,<br>as he replied, he said listen to these words that I have lived by my whole life<br>you're only as tall, as your heart will let you be<br>and your only as small, as the world will make you seem<br>when the going gets rough, and you feel like you may fall<br>just look on the brightside, <br>you're roughly six feet tall
  • On The Brightside - NeverShoutNever <br><br>Emily comes home from school,<br>Grabs onto her daddy's hand,<br>He says "Baby girls what's wrong with you?"<br>She says "Don't make me go back there again"<br><br>She said "I wish there was some way to make them stop it"<br>So he drives down to that principle's office and says,<br><br>"I didn't bring her up,<br>So they could cut her down,<br>I didn't bring her here,<br>So they could shut her out,<br>I live my whole damn life,<br>To see that little girl's smile,<br>So why are tears pourin' down that sweet face?<br>She wasn't brought up that way"<br><br>Emily's home late again,<br>He sees that boy drive away,<br>Oh, but something's different this time,<br>She doesn't have too much to say,<br>She said "He tried,<br>But there's just some things I won't do"<br>And through the tears she said,<br>"I couldn't do that to you"<br>And he said,<br><br>"I didn't bring you up,<br>So he could wear you down,<br>Take that innocent heart,<br>And turn it inside out,<br>I live my whole damn life,<br>To see my little girl smile,<br>Don't let nobody take that away,<br>You weren't brought up that way"<br><br>The phone rings on a rainy night,<br>Says "It's Officer Tate"<br>He says "Sir there's been an accident,<br>You better come down here right away,<br>A drunken driver missed an over-pass,<br>And Emily, she's fadin' fast"<br><br>He says,<br>"God I didn't bring her up,<br>To watch them lay her down,<br>Nearly killed me the day they put her,<br>Mama in the ground,<br>Only thing that kept me alive,<br>Was that little girl's smile,<br>So please don't take that away,<br>Won't be easy takin' her today,<br>She wasn't brought up that way"<br><br>He stands over the hospital bed,<br>Emily opens her eyes...
    51rezb.jpg
  • Taylor Swift- Brought Up That Way<br><br>Do you break things when you get mad?<br>Eat a box of chocolates 'cause you're feelin' bad?<br>Do you paint your toes 'cause you bite your nails?<br>Call up momma when all else fails?<br><br>Who are you when I'm not around?<br>When the door is locked and the shades are down?<br>Do you listen to your music quietly?<br>And when it feels just right, are you thinkin' of me?<br><br>I wanna know<br>I wanna know<br>I wanna know
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Who are you when I'm not looking - Blake Shelton<br><br>(mine form earlier was Fall Apart - Every Avenue)<br><br>When your tears are spent on your last pretense<br>And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense.<br>When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles<br>And the only thing you want is just to be still for a while<br><br>If your heart wears thin I will hold you up<br>And I will hide you when it gets too much<br>I'll be right beside you
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Marianas Trench - Beside You<br><br><br>She's blood, flesh and bone<br>No tucks or silicone<br>She's touch, smell, sight, taste and sound<br><br>But somehow I can't believe<br>That anything should happen<br>I know where I belong<br>And nothings gonna happen<br>Yeah, yeah<br><br>'Cause she's so high...<br>High above me, she's so lovely<br>She's so high...<br>Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite<br>She's so high...<br>High above me<br><br>First class and fancy free<br>She's high society<br>She's got the best of everything<br><br>What could a guy like me<br>Ever really offer?<br>She's perfect as she can be<br>Why should I even bother?<br><br>She comes to speak to me<br>I freeze immediately<br>'Cause what she says sounds so unreal<br><br>But somehow I can't believe<br>That anything should happen<br>I know where I belong<br>And nothing's gonna happen<br>Yeah, yeah<br>Yeah, yeah</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85">Err.. Tal Bachman - She's So High?<br><br>It's a truth that in love and war,<br>World's collide and hearts get broken,<br>I want to live like I know I'm dying,<br>Take up my cross, not be afraid<br><br>[Chorus]<br>Is it true what they say, that words are weapons?<br>And if it is,then everybody best stop steppin',<br>Cause I got ten in my pocket that'll bend ya locket,<br>I'm tired of all these rockers sayin' come with me,<br>Wait, it's just about to break, its more than I can take,<br>Everything's about to change,<br>I feel it in my veins, its not going away,<br>Everything's about to change.<br><br>It creeps in like a thief in the night,<br>Without a sign, without a warning,<br>But we are ready and prepared to fight,<br>Raise up your swords, don't be afraid,<br><br>[Chorus]<br><br>This is a warning, like it or not,<br>I break down, like a record spinning,<br>Gotta get up,<br>So back off,<br>This is a warning, like it or not,<br>I'm tired of listenin', I'm warning you, don't try to get up,<br><br>There's a war going on inside of me tonight (don't be afraid) [x2]<br><br>Wait, it's just about to break, its more than I can take,<br>Everything's about to change,<br>I feel it in my veins, its not going away,<br>Everything's about to change,<br>It's just about to break, its more than I can take,<br>Everything's about to change,<br>I feel it in my veins, its not going away,<br>Everything's about to change.</span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • War of Change-Thousand Foot Krutch?<br><br><br><br>I remember tears streaming down your face<br> When I said, "I'll never let you go"<br> When all those shadows almost killed your light<br> I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"<br> But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight<br> <br>Just close your eyes<br> The sun is going down<br> You'll be alright<br> No one can hurt you now<br> Come morning light<br> You and I'll be safe and sound<br> <br>Don't you dare look out your window darling<br> Everything's on fire<br> The war outside our door keeps raging on<br> Hold on to this lullaby<br> Even when the music's gone<br> Gone<br> <br>Just close your eyes<br> The sun is going down<br> You'll be alright<br> No one can hurt you now<br> Come morning light<br> You and I'll be safe and sound
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift<br><br>They say freak,<br>When you're singled out,<br>The red, well it filters through.<br><br>So lay down, the threat is real,<br>When his sight goes red again.<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again.<br><br>This change, he won't contain,<br>Slip away, to clear your mind.<br>When asked, who made it show,<br>The truth, he gives in to most.<br><br>So lay down, the threat is real,<br>When his sight goes red again.<br><br>So lay down, the threat is real,<br>When his sight goes red again.<br>So lay down, the threat is real,<br>When his sight goes red again.<br><br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red again,<br>Seeing red....<br><br>They say freak...<br>When you're singled out.<br>The red, it filters through...
    51rezb.jpg
  • The Red by Chevelle!! Love that song!<br><br>A lonely road, crossed another cold state line<br>Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find<br>While I recall all the words you spoke to me<br>Can't help but wish that I was there<br>Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah<br><br>Dear God the only thing I ask of you is<br>to hold her when I'm not around<br>when I'm much too far away<br>We all need that person who can be true to you<br>But I left her when I found her<br>And now I wish I'd stayed<br>'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired<br>I'm missing you again oh no<br>Once again
    5x236g.jpg
  • Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold?<br><br>I love The Red too(: My friend's boyfriend taught himself how to play it on the guitar just for her.<br><br>Love, It's a special day,<br>We should celebrate,<br>And appreciate,<br>That you, and me,<br>Found something pretty neat,<br>And I know some say this day is arbitrary,<br><br>But it's a good excuse,<br>To put our love to use,<br>Baby I know what to do,<br>Baby I,<br>I will love you,<br>I'll love you,<br>I love you,<br><br>Love, I don't need those things,<br>I don't need no ring,<br>I don't need anything,<br>But you with me,<br>Cause in your company,<br>I feel happy, oh so happy,<br>And complete<br><br>It's a good excuse,<br>To put our love to use,<br>Baby I know what to do,<br>Baby I,<br>I will love you,<br>I'll love you,<br>I'll love you,<br><br>Yeah it's a good excuse,<br>To put our love to use,<br>Baby I know what to do,<br>Baby I,<br>I will love you,<br>I'll love you,<br>I'll love you,<br><br>So won't you be my honeybee?<br>Giving me kisses all the time,<br>Be mine, be my,<br>Valentine
    51rezb.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85">Hmm.. not sure.<br><br>When I'm falling down<br>Will you pick me up again?<br>When I'm too far gone<br>Dead in the eyes of my friends<br>Will you take me out of here when I'm staring down the barrel<br>When I'm blinded by the lights, when I cannot see your face?<br><br>Take me out of here<br>Take me out of here<br>Take me out of here<br>Take me out of here<br><br>All I believe, and all I've known<br>Are being taken from me, can't get home<br><br>Yeah, do your worst, when worlds collide<br>Let their fear collapse, bring no surprise<br><br>Take me out of here<br><br>Feed the fire, break your vision<br>Throw your fists up, come on with me</span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Pendulum Take Me Out Of Here.<br><br><br><span style="font-size:85">There's a girl in the corner<br>With tear stains on her eyes<br>From the places she's wandered<br>And the shame she can't hide<br><br>She says, "How did I get here?<br>I'm not who I once was.<br>And I'm crippled by the fear<br>That I've fallen too far to love"<br><br>But don't you know who you are, <br>What's been done for you?<br>Yeah don't you know who you are?<br><br>You are more than the choices that you've made, <br>You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, <br>You are more than the problems you create, <br>You've been remade. <br><br>Well she tries to believe it<br>That she's been given new life<br>But she can't shake the feeling<br>That it's not true tonight<br><br>She knows all the answers<br>And she's rehearsed all the lines<br>And so she'll try to do better<br>But then she's too weak to try<br><br>But don't you know who you are?<br><br>You are more than the choices that you've made, <br><br>You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, <br>You are more than the problems you create, <br>You've been remade. <br><br>You are more than the choices that you've made, <br>You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, <br>You are more than the problems you create, <br>You've been remade. <br><br>'Cause this is not about what you've done, <br>But what's been done for you.<br>This is not about where you've been, <br>But where your brokenness brings you to<br><br>This is not about what you feel, <br>But what He felt to forgive you, <br>And what He felt to make you loved. <br><br>You are more than the choices that you've made, <br>You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, <br>You are more than the problems you create, <br>You've been remade. <br><br>You are more than the choices that you've made, <br>You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, <br>You are more than the problems you create, <br>You've been remade. <br><br>You've been remade<br>You've been remade. <br>You've been remade.<br>You've been remade.</span>
    fendi.png
  • <span style="font-size:85">You got the band right, but the song was Watercolour.<br>Umm I'm guessing You are more- Tenth Avenue North?<br><br>Rain Rain won't go away<br>Cloud on my head every single day<br>This pain pain goes right inside<br>Breaking me down till' I just cry<br><br>Little Bully wants to play<br>Hits me every single day<br>Pain, pain go right inside<br>Guess I'll just have to let it slide<br><br>Drain drain all my life<br>Why can't I just stop this strife<br>Rain rain, won't go away <br>Cloud on my head every single day<br><br>Beat on another kid<br>But not on me<br>Rain rain won't go away<br>Cloud on my head every single day<br><br>These games games that you play<br>Eventually I'll get up and say<br>No, no not this time<br>I'm taking back what is mine<br><br>"With this faith<br>we will be able to transform the jangling discords <br>of our nation into a beautiful symphony <br>of brotherhood. <br>With this faith <br>we will be able to work together, <br>to pray together, <br>to struggle together, <br>to go to jail together, <br>to stand up for freedom together, <br>knowing that we will be able <br>to sing with new meaning."<br>[The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.]<br><br>Stand up<br>And take what's mine<br>Insecurities<br>Is what you're trying to hide<br>I don't care<br>For the things that you say<br>I know that you're just one step away<br>From breaking down<br>Pick yourself up off the ground<br>I know that you are better than this<br><br>Open your eyes<br>Now is the time<br>To rise up<br>With darkness we'll still shine<br>Idolized and Despised<br>Wrong or right<br>We'll make it through to the other side</span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Rise & Shine - Blood on the Dancefloor?<br>Mine from earlier was Valentine by Kina Grannis<br><br>It's 8 AM, this Hell I'm in<br>Seems I've crossed the line again<br>For being nothing more than who I am<br>So break my bones and throw your stones<br>We all know that life ain't fair <br>But there is more of us, we're everywhere<br><br>We don't have to take this, back against the wall<br>We don't have to take this, we can end it all<br><br>All you'll ever be is a fading memory of a bully<br>Make another joke while they hang another rope, so lonely<br>Push them to the dirt till the words don't hurt<br>Can you hear me?<br>No one's gonna cry on the very day you die<br>You're a bully
    51rezb.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85">Correct ^.^<br>Shinedown- Bully<br>I've waited for this moment<br>All my life and more<br>And now I see so clearly<br>What I could not see before.<br>The time is now or never<br>This chance won't come again<br>Throw caution and myself into the wind.<br><br>There's no promise of safety with these secondhand wings<br>But I'm willing to find out what impossible means.<br>A leap of faith.<br><br>Parody of an angel<br>Miles above the sea<br>I hear the voice of reason<br>Screaming after me<br>"You've flown far too high boy now you're too close to the sun,<br>Soon your makeshift wings will come undone"<br><br>But how will I know limits from lies if I never try?<br><br>There's no promise of safety with these secondhand wings<br>But I'm willing to find out what impossible means.<br>I'll climb through the heavens on feathers and dreams<br>'Cause the melting point of wax means nothing to me.<br>Nothing to me<br>Nothing to me<br><br>I will touch the sun or I will die trying.<br>Die Trying.<br><br>Fly on these secondhand wings<br>Willing to find out what impossible means<br>I'll climb through the heavens on feathers and dreams<br>'Cause the melting point of wax means nothing to me<br>Nothing to me<br>Means nothing to me<br>Miles above the sea. </span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • >.> <br>I believe the above posted is by Thrice, not sure on title though :P<br>Oh and Avion Roe banner! <3 <br>I just saw them not to long ago ^^<br><br>>:3<br>If anyone can get this from just the chorus you'll get brownie points...<br><br>She screams my name<br>As she runs away<br>My hearts so vicious<br>You'd do the same<br><br>She screams my name<br>Nothing left to say<br>There's nothing left here<br>There's nothing left home
    Cassells.png
    I know you're by my side through it all, My terror twin and I, Let's take over the world
  • :O I wanna see Avion Roe! <br>I think, kinda know it's I see stars <3<br>But I can't think of the name of the song >.<<br>This one should be easy :p<br><br>And you were there at the turn<br>Waiting to let me know<br><br>We're building it up<br>To break it back down<br>We're building it up<br>To burn it down<br>We can't wait<br>To burn it to the ground<br><br>When you fall, I'll take my turn<br>And fan the flames<br>As your blazes burn<br><br>We can't wait<br>To burn it to the ground
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Burn it Down! Linkin Park haha.<br><br>And yes I See Stars haha! ^^<br><br>Hmm lets see...<br>Chorus again because I'm lazy hehe ..<br><br>He burns my skin<br>Nevermond about the shape I'm in<br>I'll keep you safe tonight<br><br>Move your body when the sunlight dies<br>Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow<br>everybody hide.
    Cassells.png
    I know you're by my side through it all, My terror twin and I, Let's take over the world
  • S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance :p<br><br>Eternal pain, something I will take to my grave<br>Your memory is an image I just can't erase<br><br>I spend my life always walking in the shadows<br>Scared, alone, locked away inside my castle<br><br>And when you love something, they say set it free<br>If it don't come back, it wasn't meant to be<br><br>I destroy everything I touch<br>Even things I love too much<br>I am cursed with these hands<br>They will never understand<br>I don't want to let you go<br>Incomplete and all alone<br><br>Here I am waiting for my sacred true love<br>With these hands that will be just like a steel glove
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Incomplete and all alone.<br><br>All night staring at the ceiling<br>counting for minutes I've been feeling this way<br>So far away and so alone<br><br>But you know it's alright<br>I came to my senses<br>Letting go of my defenses<br>There's no way I'm giving up this time<br>Yeah, you know I'm right here<br>I'm not losing you this time
  • I know that song but I can't remember the name :P<br><br>Let's see if you can guess this by the chorus(;<br><br>And isn't this exactly where you'd like me,<br>I'm exactly where you'd like me you know,<br>Praying for love in a lap dance,<br>And paying in naivety<br><br>Oh and isn't this exactly where you'd like me,<br>I'm exactly where you'd like me you know,<br>Praying for love in a lap dance,<br>And paying in naivety
    51rezb.jpg
  • It's either Better if you do! OR Panic! at the disco...?<br><br>Guess this one. This one should be an easy one, unless, your just not a fan of their song or just never heard of them.<br><br>I was raised off of old Route 3<br>Out past where the blacktop ends<br>We'd walked to church on Sunday morning<br>Race barefoot back to the Johnson's fence<br>That's where I first saw Mary<br>On that roadside pickin' blackberries<br>That summer I turned a corner in my soul<br>Down that ___ ____ ____
  • Sorry, I have absolutley no idea....<br><br>With just a look,<br>They shook,<br>And heavens bowed before him,<br>Simply a look,<br>Can break your heart,<br><br>The stars that pierced the sky,<br>He left them all behind,<br>We're left to wonder why,<br>He left us all,<br>Behind,<br><br>Hey, Miss Murder can I,<br>Hey, Miss Murder can I,<br>Make beauty stay if I,<br>Take me life?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Miss Murder Lyrics?<br><br>Some things we don't talk about<br>Rather do without<br>And just hold the smile<br>Falling in and out of love<br>Ashamed and proud of<br>Together all the while
  • Yepp(: Miss Murder by AFI. I accidentally hit a wrong key....the last line is Take my life =P<br><br>Is it Never Say Never by The Fray?<br><br>She's cool and she's cruel<br>But she knows what she's doin'<br>She pushed me in the pool<br>At our last school reunion<br>She laughs at my dreams<br>But I dream about her laughter<br><br>Cause she's bittersweet<br>She knocks me off my feet<br>And I can't help myself<br>I don't want anyone else<br>She's a mystery<br>She's too much for me<br>But I keep comin' back for more<br>She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
    51rezb.jpg
  • Yup. And your is Click Five - Just the Girl?<br><br>When the sun goes down<br> On my side of town<br> That lonesome feeling<br> Comes to my door<br> The whole world turns blue<br> <br>There's a rundown bar<br> Cross the railroad tracks<br> I've got a table for two<br> Way in the back<br> Where I sit alone<br> And think of losing you<br><br>I will give you a <br>hint1: It is country music<br>hint2: What happens? (in the <span style="text-decoration:underline">very</span> first sentence?)<br>hint3: The last sentence of the first paragraph. And the first sentence of the last paragraph.<br>(I gave you hints because you couldn't guess my other one before the one I just did(never say never)).
  • Neon Blue- Brooks & Dunn<br><br>Ding ding <br><br>A Brem Brem <br><br>A ring ding ding ding ding <br>A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg<br>A ring ding ding ding ding<br>Ring ding <br>Baa-Baa <br><br>Ring ding ding ding ding <br>A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg<br>A ring ding ding ding ding<br>a Bram ba am baba weeeeeee <br><br>BREAK DOWN! <br><br>Ding ding <br><br>Br-Br-Break It <br><br>dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum <br><br>Brem daem <br><br>dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum <br><br>weeeeeeee <br><br>A ram da am da am da am da weeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <br><br>Wh-Whats Going On? <br><br>ding ding <br><br>Bem De Dem <br><br>ding ding <br><br>da da <br><br>A ring ding ding ding ding <br>A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg<br>A ring ding ding ding ding<br>Ring ding <br>Baa-Baa <br><br>Ring ding ding ding ding <br>A Ring Ding Ding Dingdemgdemg<br>A ring ding ding ding ding<br>a Bram ba am baba.. <br><br>ding ding <br><br>Br-Br-Break It <br><br>dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum <br><br>Brem daem <br><br>dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum dum dum dum dumda dum dum <br><br>ding ding <br><br>Bem De Dem! <br><br>*I will give you a hint: it is a CRAZY animal song...
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • ..........I have absolutley no idea, sorry.<br><br>Your fingertips across my skin <br>The palm trees swaying in the wind <br>Images <br>You sang me Spanish lullabies <br>The sweetest sadness in your eyes <br>Clever trick <br><br>Well, I never want to see you unhappy <br>I thought you'd want the same for me <br><br>Goodbye, my almost lover <br>Goodbye, my hopeless dream <br>I'm trying not to think about you <br>Can't you just let me be? <br>So long, my luckless romance <br>My back is turned on you <br>Should've known you'd bring me heartache <br>Almost lovers always do
    51rezb.jpg
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover<br><br>I wonder if you’ll notice, <br>If they lock me up and throw away the key<br>Try to be open minded, <br>You’ve got a lot to learn in the ways of me<br>You always got to say something,<br>I’m none of your concern but you won't listen at all<br>You know I’d rather say nothing, <br>And just be proud of myself for tearing down these walls<br><br>When you fall I’ll be the only one who looks away<br>When you call I’ll be the first to tell you I can’t stay<br>It’s all over, I found a better way to help keep you from me <br>I’m better off this way<br>Woah-oh, woah-oh<br>I'm better off this way<br>Woah-oh, woah-oh<br><br>You gotta keep this coming, <br>Tell it like you know it but you don’t know nothing<br>Your call, we can settle this like gentlemen, <br>Or meet me out the back to end it all and start again<br>My whole life’s spent waiting, <br>Ever since I can remember been anticipating your fall, <br>And God let it be a long one<br>Can’t let go of my grudge till I know you’re done<br><br>When you fall I’ll be the only one who looks away<br>When you call I’ll be the first to tell you I can’t stay<br>It’s all over, I found a better way to help keep you from me <br>I’m better off this way<br>Woah-oh, woah-oh<br>I'm better off this way<br>Woah-oh, woah-oh</span></span>