Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name That Tune!

Comments

• Tattoos on this Town - Jason Aldean <br><br>Head under water<br> And they tell me to breathe easy for a while<br> The breathing gets harder, even I know that<br> Made room for me but it's too soon to see<br> If I'm happy in your hands<br> <br>I'm unusually hard to hold on to<br> Blank stares at blank pages<br> No easy way to say this<br> You mean well, but you make this hard on me<br> I'm not gonna write you a love song<br> 'cause you asked for it<br> 'cause you need one, you see<br> <br><3
    xq7f6.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Love Song - Sara Barellis <br><br><br>She, she ain't real,<br>She ain't gonna be able to love you like I will,<br>She is a stranger,<br>You and I have history,<br>Or don't you remember?<br>Sure, she's got it all,<br>But, baby, is that really what you want?<br><br>Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds,<br>She made a fool out of you,<br>And, boy, she's bringing you down,<br>She made your heart melt,<br>But you're cold to the core,<br>Now rumour has it she ain't got your love anymore</span></span>
  • Rumour Has It - Adele<br>.. Gotta say, bobcat, from an earlier post of yours - AWOLNATION <3 <3<br><br>'I was just guessing at numbers and figures,<br>Pulling the puzzles apart.<br>Questions of science, science and progress,<br>Do not speak as loud as my heart.<br><br>Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me,<br>Oh and I rush to the start<br>Running in circles, chasing our tails<br>Coming back as we are.<br><br>Nobody said it easy,<br>It's such a shame for us to part,<br>Nobody said it was easy,<br>No one ever said it would be this hard,<br>Oh, I'm going back to the start.'
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Coldplay but I'm not sure on the title.<br>@ woodpecker, why thank you! lol They are pretty awesome (:<br><br><br><br>Circling your, circling your, circling your head,<br>Contemplating everything you ever said<br>Now I see the truth, I got doubt<br>A different motive in your eyes and now I’m out<br>See you later<br>I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold<br>See inside, inside of our heads (yeah)<br>Well now that’s over<br>I see your motives inside, decisions to hide<br><br><br>Back off I’ll take you on<br>Headstrong to take on anyone<br>I know that you are wrong<br>Headstrong we’re headstrong<br>Back off I’ll take you on<br>Headstrong to take on anyone<br>I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong<br>I can’t give everything away<br>I won’t give everything away<br></span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85">Headstrong-Trapt<br><br><br><br>I let it fall, my heart,<br>And as it fell you rose to claim it<br>It was dark and I was over<br>Until you kissed my lips and you saved me<br><br>My hands, they're strong<br>But my knees were far too weak,<br>To stand in your arms<br>Without falling to your feet<br><br>But there's a side to you<br>That I never knew, never knew.<br>All the things you'd say<br>They were never true, never true,<br>And the games you play<br>You would always win, always win.<br><br>[Chorus:]<br>But I set fire to the rain,<br>Watched it pour as I touched your face,<br>Well, it burned while I cried<br>'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!</span>
  • Set fire to the Rain-ADELE!!<br><br><br><br>Give me a disaster, <br>Give me emergency, <br>Stand me at the head of the crusades without a remedy. <br>Show me to the shipwreck, <br>show me how your bones shake, <br>And when I'm at the edge of sorrow's blade, <br>show me how a heart breaks. <br><br>Be steady on your feet, <br>No matter the trouble you meet <br><br>Lions make you brave, <br>Giants give you faith, <br>Death is a charade. <br>You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid.
    SDHBLAH.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Lions! - Lights<br><br><br>It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten<br>What the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them<br>As the telling signs of age rain down a single tear is dropping<br>Through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten<br>There is no reconciliation that will put me in my place<br>And there is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds<br>But seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you<br>Like walls that we just can't break through until we disappear<br><br>So tell me now<br>If this ain't love then how do we get out?<br>Because I don't know<br>That's when she said I don't hate you boy<br>I just want to save you while there's still something left to save<br>That's when I told her I love you girl<br>But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have</span></span>
  • Savior - Rise Against<br><br>Softly in her sleep<br>Pictures of the life she's longing<br>For slowly appear<br>She's seen them all before<br>But somehow never quite this clear<br>She just smiles, she don't want the world<br><br>This love she feels<br>Everything she's ever known<br>Or ever thought was real<br>Seems like it's been thrown away<br>Now how's she gonna live<br>It's ok, she don't want the world
    5x236g.jpg
  • 3 Doors Down- She don't want the World<br><br>Hanging out at work<br>I always heard your name<br>They said you were the girl <br>from the hunger games<br>I said I never read it <br>They all said "shut up"<br>So I walked to Barnes and Noble<br>and I picked it right up<br><br>Later that night<br>oh I cracked the spine <br>of what would soon become<br>a deep love of mine <br>From hunting to the hob<br>and whats inside your head<br>Then the sappy love story <br>of the boy with the bread<br><br>Takin care of her mom and baby sis<br>She goes by the name of Katniss<br>Shes only sixteen <br>but had to grow up fast<br>After she lost her dad <br>in a mining blast<br><br>That's katniss everdeen <br>(oh ooh oh ooh wah uh oh)<br>That's Katniss Everdeen <br>(oh ooh oh ooh wah uh oh)<br>She's Katniss Everdeen<br>(oh ooh oh ooh wah uh oh)<br>I love Katniss Everdeen<br>(oh ooh oh ooh wah uh oh)
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">O.O I have no idea... >.><br><br><br>On the other side of a street I knew<br>Stood a girl that looked like you<br>I guess that's déjà vu<br>I thought this can't be true<br>'Cause you moved to west LA<br>Or New York or Santa Fe<br>Or wherever to get away from me<br><br>Oh but that one night<br>Was more than just right<br>I didn't leave you 'cause I was all through<br>Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell<br>Because I really fell for you<br><br>Oh I swear to you<br>I'll be there for you<br>This is not a drive by<br>Just a shy guy looking for a two-ply<br>Hefty bag to hold my love<br>When you move me everything is groovy<br>They don't like it sue me<br>Mmm the way you do me<br>Oh I swear to you<br>I'll be there for you<br>This is not a drive by</span></span>
  • Drive By- Train<br><br>You got your secrets locked inside, you got them hidden so well.<br>I'm gonna break down all your walls and find out what you will tell.<br>I know you think you're gonna slogan up the massive disguise.<br>Let's go right through into the ----, I see all of your lies.<br><br>I draw my guard, you played your card. You dug a hole in my skin!<br>You got me taped and watch me bleed, while giving your innocence.<br>Facing your lies, your filthy lies, the truth is here on your face.<br>You keep in mind that I'm not blind, my memories can't be erased!<br><br>Took your love and wasted all of it, on someone who could care less for you.<br>I give my word everything I said, came directly from my hearts, it's true.<br><br>Don't think I won't forget the things you've done, don't think you won't regret for being fun.<br>I drown my love with you, in the sand. Now I know you are the one, who is unforgiven.<br><br>You walk me to the gates of heaven, now I'm burning in ----l.<br>Took something pure and true, turning into something to sell.<br>Can you live with yourself?!<br>You think about what you've done!<br>This is about the game you play, not the game that you won.
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • I have absolutley no idea.<br><br>You calm the storms,<br>And you give me rest,<br>You hold me in your hands,<br>You won't let me fall,<br>You steal my heart,<br>You take my breath away,<br>Would you take me in,<br>Take me deeper now,<br><br>And how can I stand here with you,<br>And not be moved by you,<br>Would you tell me,<br>How could it be,<br>Any better than this,<br>And how can I stand here with you,<br>And not be moved by you,<br>Would you tell me,<br>How could it be,<br>Any better than this,<br><br>Cause you're all I want,<br>You're all I need,<br>You're everything, everything,<br>You're all I want,<br>You're all I need,<br>You're everything, everything
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Lifehouse - Everything<br><br>I threw a wish in the well,<br>Don't ask me, I'll never tell<br>I looked to you as it fell,<br>And now you're in my way<br><br>I'd trade my soul for a wish,<br>Pennies and dimes for a kiss<br>I wasn't looking for this,<br>But now you're in my way<br><br>Your stare was holdin',<br>Ripped jeans, skin was showin'<br>Hot night, wind was blowin'<br>Where you think you're going, baby?<br><br>Hey, I just met you,<br>And this is crazy,<br>But here's my number,<br>So call me, maybe?<br><br>It's hard to look right,<br>At you baby,<br>But here's my number,<br>So call me, maybe?</span></span>
  • Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe<br><br>The times we had oh when the wind would blow with rain and snow<br>Were not all bad, we put our feet just where they had, had to go<br>Never to go<br><br>The shattered soul, following close but nearly twice as slow<br>In my good times, there were always golden rocks to throw<br>At those who, at those who admit defeat too late<br>Those were our times, those were our times<br><br>And I would love to see that day, that day was mine<br>When she would marry me outside, under the willow trees <br>And play the songs we made they made me so<br>And I would love to see that day,<br>Her day was mine
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Florence & The Machine - Postcards From Italy<br><br><br>Beauty queen of only eighteen<br>She had some trouble with herself<br>He was always there to help her<br>She always belonged to someone else<br><br>I drove for miles and miles<br>And wound up at your door<br>I've had you so many times but somehow<br>I want more<br><br>I don't mind spending everyday<br>Out on your corner in the pouring rain<br>Look for the girl with the broken smile<br>Ask her if she wants to stay awhile<br>And she will be loved<br>She will be loved<br><br>Tap on my window knock on my door<br>I want to make you feel beautiful<br>I know I tend to get so insecure<br>It doesn't matter anymore<br><br>It's not always rainbows and butterflies<br>It's compromise that moves us along, yeah<br>My heart is full and my door's always open<br>You can come anytime you want<br><br>I don't mind spending everyday<br>Out on your corner in the pouring rain<br>Look for the girl with the broken smile<br>Ask her if she wants to stay awhile<br>And she will be loved</span></span>
  • she will be loved- Maroon 5<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>I'm at a payphone trying to call home <br>All of my change I've spent on you <br>Where are the times gone baby <br>It's all wrong, we're at the place we made for two <br><br>Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember <br>The people we used to be <br>It's even harder to picture <br>That you're not here next to me <br>You said it's too late to make it <br>But is it too late to try? <br>And then that time that you wasted <br>All of our bridges burnt down <br><br>I've wasted my nights <br>You turned out the lights <br>Now I'm paralyzed <br>Still stucked in that time when we called it love <br>But even the sun sets in paradise <br><br>I'm at a payphone trying to call home <br>All of my change I've spent on you <br>Where are the times gone baby <br>It's all wrong, we're at the place we made for two <br><br>If happy ever after did exist <br>I would still be holding you like this <br>And all those fairytales are full of it<br>One more stupid love song I'll be sick <br><br>You turned your back on tomorrow <br>Cause you forgot yesterday <br>I gave you my love to borrow <br>But just gave it away <br>You can't expect me to be a friend <br>I don't expect you to care <br>I know I said it before <br>But all of our bridges burnt down <br><br>I've wasted my nights <br>You turned out the lights <br>Now I'm paralyzed <br>Still stucked in that time when we called it love <br>But even the sun sets in paradise <br>I'm at a payphone trying to call home <br>All of my change I've spent on you <br>Where are the times gone baby <br>It's all wrong, we're at the place we made for two <br><br>If happy ever after did exist <br>I would still be holding you like this <br>And all those fairytales are full of it <br>One more stoopid love song I'll be sick <br><br>Now I'm at a payphone <br><br>[Wiz Khalifa] <br>Man Beep that BEEP<br>I'll be right here spending all this money while you sitting round <br>Wondering why wasn't you who came out from nothing <br>Made it from the botton <br>Now when you see me I'm struting <br>And all of my cause a way to push up a button <br>Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it <br>Switched the number to my phone <br>So you never can call it <br>Don't need my name, or my show <br>You can tell it I'm ballin' <br>Shish, what a shame coulda got picked <br>Had a really good game but you missed your last shot <br>So you talk about who you see at the top <br>Or what you could've saw <br>But sad to say it's over for it <br>Phantom roll out valet open doors <br>Where's the car way, got what you was looking for <br>Now ask me who they want <br>So you can go take that little piece of shit with you <br><br>I'm at a payphone trying to call home <br>All of my change I've spent on you <br>Where are the times gone baby <br>It's all wrong, we're at the place we made for two <br><br>If happy ever after did exist <br>I would still be holding you like this <br>And all these fairytales are full of it <br>One more stupid love song I'll be sick <br><br>Now I'm at a payphone
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • Maroon 5-Payphone<br><br><br>Now this song is a random one-<br><br><br><br>Stop me on the corner<br> I swear you hit me like a vision<br> I, I, I wasn't expecting<br> But who am I to tell fate where it's supposed to go with it<br> Don't you blink you might miss it<br> See we got a right to just love it or leave it<br> You find it and keep it<br> Cause it ain't every day you get the chance to say<br> <br>Oh, this is how it starts, lightning strikes the heart
    SDHBLAH.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Brighter then the sun - Colbie Calay (sp?) lol<br><br>Last day of the rest of my life <br>I wish I would've known <br>Cause I didn't kiss my mama goodbye <br><br>I didn't tell her that I loved her and how much I care <br>Or thank my pops for all the talks <br>And all the wisdom he shared <br><br>Unaware, I just did what I always do <br>Everyday, the same routine <br>Before I skate off to school <br><br>But who knew that this day wasn't like the rest <br>Instead of taking a test <br>I took two to the chest <br><br>Call me blind, but I didn't see it coming <br>Everybody was running <br>But I couldn't hear nothing <br><br>Except gun blasts, it happened so fast <br>I don't really know this kid <br>Even though I sit by him in class <br><br>Maybe this kid was reaching out for love <br>Or maybe for a moment <br>He forgot who he was <br>Or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged <br>Whatever it was <br>I know it's because <br><br>[chorus:]<br>We are, We are, the youth of the nation <br><br>Little Suzy, she was only twelve <br>She was given the world <br>With every chance to excel <br><br>Hang with the boys and hear the stories they tell <br>She might act kind of proud <br>But no respect for herself <br><br>She finds love in all the wrong places <br>The same situations <br>Just different faces <br><br>Changed up her pace since her daddy left her <br>Too bad he never told her <br>She deserved much better</span></span>
  • Uhhh...Youth Of the Nation- P.O.D ?<br><br><br><br><br><br>She, she ain't real<br>She ain't gon' be able to love you like I will<br>She is a stranger<br>You and I have history or don't you remember?<br>Sure, she's got it all but baby is that really what you want?<br><br>Bless your soul, you got your head in the clouds<br>She made a fool out of you and, boy, she's bringing you down<br>She made your heart melt but you're cold to the core<br>Now rumour has it, she ain't got your love anymore<br><br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br><br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br>Rumour has it<br>(Rumour)<br><br>She is half your age<br>But I'm guessing that's the reason that you've stayed<br>I heard you been missing me<br>You've been telling people things you shouldn't be<br>Like when we creep out, she ain't around<br>Haven't you heard the rumours?
  • Rumor Has it- Adele<br><br>Dreams of his crash won’t pass<br>Oh, how they all adored him<br>Beauty will last when spiraled down.<br>The stars that mystify<br>He left them all behind.<br>And how his children cried<br>He left us all behind.<br><br>Hey Miss Murder can I?<br>Hey Miss Murder can I?<br>Make beauty stay if I,<br>Take my life?<br>Whoa-oh-ohh<br><br>What's the hook, the twist<br>Within this verbose mystery?<br>I would gladly bet my life upon it.<br>That the ghost you love, your ray of light<br>Will fizzle out without hope.<br>We're the empty set just floating through, wrapped in skin<br>Ever searching for what we were promised.<br>Reaching for that golden ring we'd never let go,<br>but who would ever let us put put our filthy hands upon it?
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Miss Murder - AFI<br><br>Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost<br>It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over<br><br>I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time<br>But I'm too young to worry<br>These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past<br><br>I found you here, now please just stay for a while<br>I can move on with you around<br>I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?<br>I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done<br>We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you<br><br>I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time<br>But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)
    5x236g.jpg
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Avenge Sevenfold - Seize The Day<br><br><br>How can you see into my eyes like open doors?<br>Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb<br>Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold <br>until you find it there and lead it back home<br><br>(Wake me up)<br>Wake me up inside<br>(I can’t wake up)<br>Wake me up inside<br>(Save me)<br>call my name and save me from the dark<br>(Wake me up)<br>bid my blood to run<br>(I can’t wake up)<br>before I come undone<br>(Save me)<br>save me from the nothing I’ve become<br><br>now that I know what I’m without<br>you can't just leave me<br>breathe into me and make me real<br>bring me to life</span></span>
  • Bring me to life - Evanescence <3<br><br><br>So I look in your direction,<br>But you pay me no attention, do you?<br>I know you don't listen to me.<br>'cause you say you see straight through me, don't you?<br><br>And on and on from the moment I wake,<br>To the moment I sleep,<br>I'll be there by your side,<br>Just you try and stop me,<br>I'll be waiting in line,<br>Just to see if you care.<br><br>Did you want me to change?<br>Well I changed for good<br>And I want you to know.<br>That you'll always get your way<br>I wanted to say,<br><br>Don't you Shiver?<br>Shiver<br>Sing it loud and clear
    robanner_zps46f75ebe.png
  • Coldplay- shiver<br><br><br><br><br>Everybody's waiting<br> Everybody's watching<br> Even when you're sleeping<br> Keep your ey-eyes open<br> <br>The tricky thing<br> Is yesterday we were just children<br> Playing soldiers<br> Just pretending<br> Dreaming dreams with happy endings<br> In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords<br> But now we've stepped into a cruel world<br> Where everybody stands and keeps score<br> <br>Keep your eyes open<br> <br>Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown<br> Everybody's watching to see the fallout<br> Even when you're sleeping, sleeping<br> Keep your ey-eyes open<br> Keep your ey-eyes open<br> Keep your ey-eyes open
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Eyes Open - Taylor Swift<br><br><br>Gonna get this party started<br><br>It's all around me,<br>And I can't wish this away,<br>You so amaze me,<br>You took my monster away,<br>It's all around me,<br>And I can't wish this away,<br>You so amaze me,<br>You took my monster away<br>and away,and away,and away<br><br>Wake me, c'mon and wake me up now I<br>Want to cut off my strings and break,<br>Loose of your control of me,<br>Cut your strings and be free with me,<br>Wake,and wake me up now I want<br>To cut off my strings and break,loose<br>Of your control of me,cut your strings<br>And be free with me<br><br>[bridge:]<br>Everybody, shake your body,<br>Lift your hands, stop frontin',<br>You're just a puppet, [x2]<br><br>To all the marionettes<br><br>[chorus:]<br>If your gonna run, how fast ya gonna run?,<br>And If your gonna jump, how high can you jump?,<br>All you perpetrators be walkin' round frontin',<br>What?, you fakers afraid to stand for somethin'?<br>If you're gonna run, how fast ya gonna run?<br>And if you're gonna jump, how high ya gonna jump?<br>All the perpetrators be walkin' round frontin'<br>Why don't you stand up and break me off somethin'?<br><br>Ya wanna make it outta sight?,<br>Somebody wanna get live tonight?,<br>We can hit that, flip that, settle the score,<br>'n' ain't nobody rock a crowd like this before,<br>Ya wanna make it outta sight?,<br>Somebody wanna get live tonight?,<br>Like an earthquake, let it shake,<br>Make the floor vibrate, Krutch y'all,<br>Back to set the record straight.</span></span>
  • O.O <span style="font-weight:bold">PUPPET</span> by Thousand Foot Krutch! <3<br><br>Watching, cuz you got me patiently waiting<br>I think you are amazing baby<br>It’s okay, you’re worth the wait<br>But I just can’t take no more<br><br>Dreaming, of you every night & I’m praying<br>Will you hold me tight & just wrap those arms<br>Around me boy, I really wanna feel you in my soul<br><br>Every time you look in my eyes, I can feel that ya just wanna say<br>3 little words, it’s not so impossible, then you start walking away <br>I can’t help it, I’m asking the question, I guess there’s no other way<br>For you to just tell me right now, so maybe I should say it out loud<br><br>Please be my baby<br>Please be my baby<br>No, I don’t wanna wonder anymore boy<br>I gotta hear you say the words, say the words
    1zl396d.png

Roll like a buffalo! xD
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Ok, I don't know that one wolfie o.o<br><br><br>I had a way then losing it all on my own<br>I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown<br>And I'm not sleeping now the dark is too hard to beat<br>And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me<br><br>You show the lights that stop me turn to stone<br>You shine It when I'm alone<br>And so I tell myself that I'll be strong<br>And dreaming when they're gone<br><br>'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home<br>Calling, calling, calling home<br>You show the lights that stop me turn to stone<br>You shine It when I'm alone<br><br>Home</span></span>
  • *Mine was Be My Baby (Eng. Version) by the Wonder Girls Bobbers*<br><br>Light by Ellie Whatsherface :lol: <br><br>Something takes a part of me<br>Something lost and never seen<br>Every time I start to believe<br>Something's xx and taken from me, from me<br><br>Life's kinda always been messing with me<br>You wanna see the light?<br>Can't they chill and let me be free?<br>So do I<br>Can't I take away all this pain?<br>You wanna see the light?<br>I try to every night, all in vain, in vain<br><br>Sometimes I cannot take this place<br>Sometimes it's my life I can't taste<br>Sometimes I cannot feel my face<br>You'll never see me fall from grace
    1zl396d.png

Roll like a buffalo! xD
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">Ahhh XD<br><br>Freak on a Leash - KORN<br><br>It's not like I'm walking alone into the valley of the shadow of death<br>Stand beside one another, 'cause it ain't over yet<br>I'd be willing to bet that if we don't back down<br>You and I will be the ones that are holding the Crown in the end<br>When it's over, we can say, "Well done"<br>But not yet, 'cause it's only begun<br>So, pick up, and follow me, we're the only ones<br>To fight this thing, until we've won<br>We drive on and don't look back<br>It doesn't mean we can't learn from our past<br>All the things that we might've done wrong<br>We could've been doing this all along<br><br>Everybody, with your fists raised high<br>Let me hear your battle cry tonight<br>Stand beside, or step aside<br>We're on the frontline<br><br>And we'll be carrying on, until the day it doesn't matter anymore<br>Step aside, you forgot what this is for<br>We fight to live, we live to fight<br>And tonight, you'll hear my battle cry<br>We live our lives on the frontlines<br>We're not afraid of the fast times<br>These days have opened up my eyes<br>And now, I see where the threat lies</span></span>
  • Heck yes! Frontline by Pillar <br><br>You can't quit until you try<br>You can't live until you die<br>You can't learn to tell the truth<br>Until you learn to lie<br><br>You can't breathe until you choke<br>You gotta laugh when you're the joke<br>There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive<br><br>Just open your eyes<br>Just open your eyes<br>And see that life is beautiful.<br>Will you swear on your life,<br>That no one will cry at my funeral?
    1zl396d.png

Roll like a buffalo! xD