Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Name That Tune!

edited October 2013 in Games
<span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Simple, someone says the lyrics to a song and the next person has to guess the song then post lyrics to another song.<br>Try to keep the lyrics where it's possible for the next person to guess. (: <br>Famous/common songs work best but if you want to challenge, maybe post the time era and genre of music. <br><br><br>Here we go!<br><br><br><br>Collaborate and listen<br>Ice is back with my brand new invention<br>Something grabs a hold of me tightly<br>Then I flow that a harpoon daily and nightly<br>Will it ever stop?<br>Yo, I don't know<br>Turn off the lights and I'll glow<br>To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal<br>Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle!</span></span>

Comments

• Hmmm... Not sure.<br><br><br>Days like this I want to drive away<br>Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade<br>You chewed me up and spit me out<br>Like I was poison in your mouth<br>You took my light, you drained me down<br>That was then and this is now<br>Now look at me<br><br>This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no<br>This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no<br>Throw your sticks and stones<br>Throw your bombs and your blows<br>But you're not gonna break my soul<br>This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no
    SDHBLAH.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Part of Me - Katy Perry<br><br><br>We were both young when I first saw you.<br>I close my eyes and the flashback starts:<br>I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.<br><br>See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.<br>See you make your way through the crowd<br>And say, "Hello,"<br>Little did I know...<br><br>That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,<br>And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"<br>And I was crying on the staircase<br>Begging you, "Please don't go"<br>And I said...<br><br>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.<br>I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.<br>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,<br>It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".</span></span>
  • Love story-Taylor Swift<br><br>Elevator buttons and morning air<br>Stranger's silence makes me wanna take the stairs<br>If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stairs<br>But right now, my time is theirs<br>Seems like there's always someone who disapproves<br>They'll judge it like they know about me and you<br>When the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do<br>The jury's out my choice is you<br><br>So don't you worry your pretty little mind<br>People throw rocks at things that shine<br>And life makes love look hard<br>The stakes are high, the water's rough<br>But this love is ours
    SDHBLAH.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Ours - Taylor Swift<br><br>Look at this photograph<br>Everytime I do it makes me laugh<br>How did our eyes get so red<br>And what the hell is on Joey's head<br><br>And this is where I grew up<br>I think the present owner fixed it up<br>I never knew we'd ever went without<br>The second floor is hard for sneaking out<br><br>And this is where I went to school<br>Most of the time had better things to do<br>Criminal record says I broke in twice<br>I must have done it half a dozen times<br><br>I wonder if it's too late<br>Should i go back and try to graduate<br>Life's better now than it was back then<br>If I was them I wouldn't let me in<br><br>Oh, oh, oh<br>Oh, god, I<br><br>Every memory of looking out the back door<br>I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor<br>It's hard to say it, time to say it<br>Goodbye, goodbye.</span></span>
  • Photograph by Nickelback! I love that song :) <br><br>I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh<br>I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away<br>I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well<br>I wanna hold you high and steal your pain<br><br>'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome<br>And I don't feel right when you're gone away<br><br>You're gone away<br><br>The worst is over now and we can breathe again<br>I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away<br>There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight<br>I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
    5x236g.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee<br><br><br>I'm beautiful in my way<br>Cause God makes no mistakes.<br>I'm on the right track baby<br>I was born this way<br><br><br><br><br></span></span>
  • Born this way-Lady gaga?<br><br>You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset<br>She's going off about something that you said<br>She doesnt get your humour like I do<br><br>I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night<br>I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like<br>And she'll never know your story like I do<br><br>But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts<br>She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers<br>Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find<br>That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time<br><br>If you could see that I'm the one who understands you<br>Been here all along so why can't you see?<br>You belong with me<br>You belong with me<br><br>Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans<br>I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be<br>Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself<br>Hey isnt this easy?<br><br>And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town<br>I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down<br>You say you find I know you better than that<br>Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that?<br><br>She wears high heels, I wear sneakers<br>She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers<br>Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find<br>That what you're looking for has been here the whole time<br><br>If you could see that I'm the one who understands you<br>Been here all along so why can't you see? <br>You belong with me<br><br>Standin by, waiting at your back door<br>All this time how could you not know that?<br>You belong with me<br>You belong with me<br><br>Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night<br>I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry<br>I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams<br>I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.<br><br>Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?<br>Been here all along so why can't you see?<br>You belong with me<br><br>Standing by or waiting at your back door<br>All this time how could you not know that<br>You belong with me<br>You belong with me<br><br>Have you ever thought just maybe<br>You belong with me<br>You belong with me
    SDHBLAH.png
  • No clue :/<br><br> I have heard that your settled down that you <br>find a girl and your married now-ww<br>I have heard that your dreams came true <br>that she gave you thinks I - I dint give <br>to you. Old friend why so shy ain't like <br>you to hold back from the light---<br>I hate to turn up out of the blue <br>un-invented by couldn't stay awake <br>I couldn't fight I hope you see my face that <br>you be reminded that for me it isn't over..
    fendi.png
  • Someone Like You - Adele<br><br>Hey kids, shake it loose together<br>The spotlight's hitting something<br>That's been known to change the weather<br>We'll kill the fatted calf tonight<br>So stick around<br>You're gonna hear electric music<br>Solid walls of sound
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Bennie and the Jets - Elton John<br><br><br>And hey darling<br>I hope you're good tonight<br>And I know you don't feel right when I'm leaving<br>Yeah I want it but no I don't need it<br>Tell me something sweet to get me by<br>'Cause I can't come back home till they're singing<br><br>La, la la la la la la<br><br>'Til everyone is singing <br>If you can wait till I get home<br>Then I swear to you<br>That we can make this last<br>(La la la)<br>If you can wait till I get home<br>Then I swear come tomorrow<br>This will all be in our past<br>Well it might be for the best</span></span>
  • If it means alot to you- A Day to Remember<br><br>Here's to,<br>Here's to you,<br>And we'll raise our drinks one last time<br>I never thought I'd have to say this,<br>(I never thought I'd have to say goodbye)<br>One life lost, a thousand memories fade in<br>(Your memory will never fade in mine)<br><br>You opened the door to show me there was hope,<br>So I'll take it and run to show the world, so they will know,<br>Your fire won't burn, burn out<br>And I hope heaven needs you more than I do now<br><br>Every shooting star reminds me when Hollywood lost the brightest<br>That shine, that spark,<br>The sun set too soon that night
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Lauren's Song - Breathe Carolina<br><br>When I look into your eyes<br>It's like watching the night sky<br>Or a beautiful sunrise<br>There's so much they hold<br>And just like them old stars<br>I see that you've come so far<br>To be right where you are<br>How old is your soul?<br><br>I won't give up on us<br>Even if the skies get rough<br>I'm giving you all my love<br>I'm still looking up<br><br>And when you're needing your space<br>To do some navigating<br>I'll be here patiently waiting<br>To see what you find<br><br>'Cause even the stars they burn<br>Some even fall to the earth<br>We've got a lot to learn<br>God knows we're worth it<br>No, I won't give up<br><br>I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily<br>I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make<br>Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use<br>The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake<br>And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend<br>For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn<br>We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in<br>I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not<br>And who I am</span></span>
  • I won't give up-Jason Mraz<br><br>The sun goes down,the stars come out,<br>And all that counts is here and now,<br>My universe will never be the same,<br>I'm glad you came.<br>You cast a spell on me, spell on me<br>You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me<br>And I decided you look well on me, well on me<br>So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me.<br>Turn the lights out now,now I'll take you by the hand,
    SDHBLAH.png
  • i know the song i just dont know who by<br><br>u all prob know it<br><br>You're insecure<br>Don't know what for<br>You're turning heads when you walk through the door<br>Don't need make up<br>To cover up<br>Being the way that you are is enough<br><br>Everyone else in the room can see it<br>Everyone else but you<br><br>[Chorus]<br>Baby you light up my world like nobody else<br>The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed<br>But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell<br>You don't know<br>Oh Oh<br>You don't know you're beautiful
    hx8z9d.png

I'm A Proud Directioner, Are You?
    Go One Direction!
    Go Directioners!
  • What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction<br><br>Now and then I think of when we were together<br>Like when you said you felt so happy you could die<br>Told myself that you were right for me<br>But felt so lonely in your company<br>But that was love and it's an ache I still remember<br><br>You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness<br>Like resignation to the end, always the end<br>So when we found that we could not make sense<br>Well you said that we would still be friends<br>But I'll admit that I was glad it was over
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know<br><br><br>Give me a second I,<br>I need to get my story straight<br>My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State<br>My lover she’s waiting for me just across the bar<br>My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses asking bout a scar, and<br>I know I gave it to you months ago<br>I know you’re trying to forget<br>But between the drinks and subtle things<br>The holes in my apologies, you know<br>I’m trying hard to take it back<br>So if by the time the bar closes<br>And you feel like falling down<br>I’ll carry you home<br><br>Tonight<br>We are young<br>So let’s set the world on fire<br>We can burn brighter than the sun</span></span>
  • We Are Young- Fun<br><br><br>I will stand by you <br>I will help you through <br>When you've done all you can do <br>And you can't cope <br>I will dry your eyes <br>I will fight your fight <br>I will hold you tight <br><br>And I wont let you fall <br>Don't be afraid to fall <br>I'm right here to catch you <br>I wont let you down <br>It wont get you down <br>Your gonna make it <br>Yea I know you can make it <br><br>Cause I will stand by you <br>I will help you through <br>When you've done all you can do <br>And you can't cope <br>And I will dry your eyes <br>I will fight your fight <br>I will hold you tight <br>And I wont let go <br>Oh I'm gonna hold you <br>And I wont let go <br>Wont let you go <br>No I wont
  • <span style="font-size:85">I won't let go- Rascal Flatts?<br><br>My reflection, dirty mirror<br>There's no connection to myself<br>I'm your lover, I'm your zero<br>I'm the face in your dreams of glass<br>So save your prayers<br>For when we're really gonna need'em<br>Throw out your cares and fly<br>Wanna go for a ride? <br><br>She's the one for me<br>She's all I really need<br>Cause she's the one for me<br>Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness<br>And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me<br>Intoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness<br>Bullshit fakers, enchanted kingdoms<br>The fashion victims chew their charcoal teeth<br>I never let on, that I was on a sinking ship<br>I never let on that I was down<br>You blame yourself, for what you can't ignore<br>You blame yourself for wanting more<br>She's the one for me<br>She's all I really need<br>She's the one for me<br>She's my one and only</span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I'm guessing..<br>Smashing Pumpkins - Zero?<br><br><br>I'm so tired of being here<br>Suppressed by all my childish fears<br>And if you have to leave<br>I wish that you would just leave<br>'Cause your presence still lingers here<br>And it won't leave me alone<br><br>These wounds won't seem to heal<br>This pain is just too real<br>There's just too much that time cannot erase<br><br>[Chorus:]<br>When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears<br>When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears<br>And I held your hand through all of these years<br>But you still have<br>All of me<br><br>You used to captivate me<br>By your resonating light<br>Now I'm bound by the life you left behind<br>Your face it haunts<br>My once pleasant dreams<br>Your voice it chased away<br>All the sanity in me<br><br>These wounds won't seem to heal<br>This pain is just too real<br>There's just too much that time cannot erase</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85">My Immortal- Evanescence <br>I love that song <3<br>@ Bobcat your guess was correct xD<br><br><br>We are the in between, cast down as sons of war,<br>Struck to the earth like lightning, on this world we're torn,<br>We won't cause the pain, of living out their law,<br>Take joy in who you are we know our wings are flawed,<br>We're bored to death in heaven, and all alone in hell,<br>We only want to be ourselves<br><br>We scream (We scream) we shout (We shout)<br>We are the fallen angels, we scream (We scream)<br>We shout, whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-ohh,<br>To those who sing alone, no need to feel this sorrow,<br>We scream (We scream) we shout whoa,<br>We are the fallen angels<br><br>Follow the morning star,<br>A light when darkness fell<br>The passion left unholy now you find yourself,<br>We have nowhere to go, no one to wish us well,<br>A cry to find our home, our stories they will tell,<br>We're bored to death in heaven, and all alone in hell,<br>We only want to be ourselves</span>
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">Black Veil Brides - Fallen Angels<br><br><br>Sail!<br><br>This is how I show my love<br>I made it in my mind because<br>I blame it on my A.D.D. baby<br><br>This is how an angel cries<br>I blame it on my own sick pride<br>Blame it on my A.D.D. baby<br><br>Sail!<br>Sail!<br>Sail!<br>Sail!<br>Sail!<br><br>Maybe I should cry for help<br>Maybe I should kill myself<br>Blame it on my A.D.D. baby<br><br>Maybe I'm a different breed<br>Maybe I'm not listening<br>So blame it on my A.D.D. baby</span></span>
  • I know the song but I can't place the name or who it's by..<br><br>Hush now, let's go quiet to the park,<br>Where it first started,<br>Cold nights, us lying in the dark,<br>I felt my heart was<br>Trying to find a place for you to stay,<br>A place where I'd feel safe,<br><br>[Chorus]<br>Anything we have known<br>Anything we've forgotten,<br>In the rain,<br>In the dark we'll lay,<br>In your arms, In your arms I'll stay<br><br>Take my hand, let's go into the trees,<br>Behind the branches, falling on our knees,<br>I remember feeling like this part of us<br>Would never change<br><br>[Chorus]<br>Anything we have known,<br>Anything we've forgotten,<br>In the rain, <br>In the dark we'll lay,<br>In your arms, in your arms I'll stay
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • In your arms-Kina Grannis<br><br><br>Tonight<br>We are young<br>So We'll set the world on fire <br>We could go higher<br><br><br>I think those are the lyircs...
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Fun- We are Young <3<br><br>Please slow down girl<br>Were moving way too fast<br>For their world<br>We have to make this last<br><br>I miss you so much<br>A self inflicted comma<br>Days drag on<br>A Pair of thoughts<br>Collided with Their thinking<br>When I feel this mess<br>I'm lonely and depressed<br>I picture you in this dress<br>You wore four weeks ago<br><br>You don't have to speak<br>Because I can hear your heart beat<br>Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink<br>You don't have to cover up<br>How you feel when you're in love<br>I always know i'm not enough<br>To even make you think
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="color:#0000FF"><span style="font-size:85">@ Tiff - It was Sail by Awolnation (:<br><br><br>Hawthorne Heights - Decembers<br><br><br>Everybody's waiting<br>Everybody's watching<br>Even when you're sleeping<br>Keep your ey-eyes open<br><br>The tricky thing<br>Is yesterday we were just children<br>Playing soldiers<br>Just pretending<br>Dreaming dreams with happy endings<br>In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords<br>But now we've stepped into a cruel world<br>Where everybody stands and keeps score<br><br>Keep your eyes open</span></span>
  • Eyes Open-Taylor Swift (I think)<br><br><br>I'm not sure if anyone did this buttt...<br><br>The sun goes down,the stars come out, And all that counts is here and now, My universe will never be the same, I'm glad you came. You cast a spell on me, spell on me You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me And I decided you look well on me, well on me So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me.Turn the lights out now,now I'll take you by the hand
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Glad you came- by I can't remember right now xD<br><br>I am the waiting one it seems<br>Days grow somber quickly<br>Now how the quiet is release<br>And I feel so lonely<br><br>How did you think I would feel<br>Throw me aside again<br>How did you think I would feel<br>I won't let you hurt me again<br><br>Now I'm nothing to you I can't see<br>Just walk away from me<br>I'm torn apart I can't believe<br>You'd stand and watch me bleed<br><br>She was the one thing I believed<br>That I needed to hold me<br>Still I can smell her hear her breath<br>Feel her body beside me<br><br>How long I've waited, waited for you<br>To come back to hold me<br>What should I do<br>When I feel so lonely<br><br>How could you do this to me<br>Betrayed by my closest friend<br>How could you do this to me<br>I won't let you hurt me again
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">The Waiting One - All That Remains<br><br><br>I got a lot to say to you<br>Yeah, I got a lot to say<br>I noticed your eyes are always glued to me<br>Keeping them here<br>And it makes no sense at all<br><br>They taped over your mouth<br>Scribbled out the truth with their lies<br>You little spies<br>They taped over your mouth<br>Scribbled out the truth with their lies<br>You little spies<br><br>Crush<br>Crush<br>Crush<br>Crush, crush<br>(Two, three, four!)<br><br>Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone<br>Just the one two of us who's counting on<br>That never happens<br>I guess I'm dreaming again<br>Let's be more than this<br><br>If you want to play it like a game<br>Well, come on, come on, let's play<br>Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending<br>Than have to forget you for one whole minute<br><br>They taped over your mouth<br>Scribbled out the truth with their lies<br>You little spies<br>They taped over your mouth<br>Scribbled out the truth with their lies<br>You little spies</span></span>
  • Crush Crush Crush by Paramore<br><br><br><br><br>Starships were meant to fly<br>Hands up and touch the sky<br>Let's do this one more time
    SDHBLAH.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I know the artist is Niki Minaj but can't think of the title.<br><br>There's still black marks on that county road, where we drag raced our pick-ups and mustangs<br>And weathered all the sun and rain<br>And to this day up on that overpass, even underneath the new paint, you can still see,<br>"Allie, will you marry me?"<br><br>Take a ride, look around<br>There ain't no doubt<br><br>It sure left it's mark on us, we sure left our mark on it<br>We let the world know we were here, with everything we did<br>We laid a lot of memories down, like tattoos on this town</span></span>