Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sahara and Serenity Trainoff!

Comments

• In need of more dogs. long grooms desired<br><br>However, willing to take 20 stat + aggro if there are no more long grooms.
    Jason Raiden -- Born on 1/3/13 13:31
  • Need more dogs! :D
  • Only got one dog left and he'll be done today! Need more! :)
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Only got one dog left and he'll be done today! Need more! :)
    <br><br><br>Sent 8 including some import grooms!
    655008923f18b14m3.jpg
  • Really curious as to see how many points I'm behind Erar now xD. I wish she kept track LOL.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Really curious as to see how many points I'm behind Erar now xD. I wish she kept track LOL.
    <br><br>We are planning on getting this out today, however Sahara has a funeral tonight so we may not get it out until tomorrow. I know you wanted to know, but sometimes life just gets in the way. We will do our best to update.
    4r93lz.png
  • ahs1508 wrote:
    CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Really curious as to see how many points I'm behind Erar now xD. I wish she kept track LOL.
    <br><br>We are planning on getting this out today, however Sahara has a funeral tonight so we may not get it out until tomorrow. I know you wanted to know, but sometimes life just gets in the way. We will do our best to update.
    <br><br>I'm not trying to rush or anything lol. Not how it was supposed to sound like.. but I just want to know how many more dogs I need to do per day in order to get first LOL.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    ahs1508 wrote:
    CrazyRhyme wrote:
    <br><br>I'm not trying to rush or anything lol. Not how it was supposed to sound like.. but I just want to know how many more dogs I need to do per day in order to get first LOL.
    <br><br><br>No...I didn't take it offensively or like you were trying to rush us. I just wanted to let you know why we haven't been great on updating totals recently. Unfortunately its been a bad few weeks for us including 2 funerals. We have tried to keep dogs out to people though, and will get totals out soon.
    4r93lz.png
  • Sorry to hear though, hope you all are doing okay. I feel like college has backed up a dump truck full of papers for me to write this past week.. I've had to write three papers due later today (tuesday) and I'm only in classes two days a week o.o... So I've been feeling like I've been disappointing you all for not being so speedy with trainings right now :lol: .... But, when I do get on to train I can usually knock out 10 dogs easily if they're max + aggro, but the downside is they only cost 2pts a piece where as long grooms for imports are 8.. which if I do 3 of them, that's almost triple the amount of points I get for doing 10 dogs LOL..
  • I will have the last dog done today if you want to go ahead and send over some more dogs when you have time :).. <br><br>I may have an afternoon full of free time so I plan on training like crazy tonight. If you want to send away! :D
  • I'm out of dogs! :D<br><br>Looking for 5 long grooms or RHing<br><br>OR<br><br>about 20 stat max + aggro
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    I'm out of dogs! :D<br><br>Looking for 5 long grooms or RHing<br><br>OR<br><br>about 20 stat max + aggro
    <br><br>I will let Sahara know, you have cleaned me out of dogs needing trained :P Also, Sahara is back for college tonight, so we will try to get some updated results then!
    4r93lz.png
  • Hello everyone! As promised, here are the standings. This includes only dogs that are completed:<br><br>Erar- 616<br>Rhyme- 381<br>Mac cat- 95<br>H.T.G.T- 47<br>Magical Puppy Luv- 15<br>my cat Jessie- 0
    4r93lz.png
  • Jeez Erar LOL. I envy how you get so many dogs done LOL.
  • can I get more dogs please?
  • Yup. Need more dogs.
  • I sent one out Rhyme, and I will try to get more out to you and Wyldfire. Sahara has gotten crazy busy and I am running out of dogs!!! :) I will work on that in a few minutes.
    4r93lz.png
  • Hey sorry I've been slow training.. Easter weekend at two or three different houses + traveling + catching up on homework LOL.
  • Just a little reminder...the trainoff ends this Saturday, April 11th. Any dog finished on or before 11:59am central time on the 11th will be included in the results. We will calculate results and post the winners by 11am central time on Sunday, April 12th. Good luck everyone!
    4r93lz.png
  • As promised, here are the results:<br><br>1st: Erar- 694 pts<br>2nd: Rhyme- 359 pts.<br>3rd: Here Today! Gone Tomorrow!- 99 pts.<br>4th: Mac cat- 95 pts.<br>5th: Magical Puppy Lov- 15 pts.<br><br>Congratulations to everyone! Thank you for your continued participation. As long as it's ok with Alabama, I would like to hold off getting prizes out until tomorrow in case anyone has any concerns with where they are. I am confident with our results, but I am always willing to hear concerns. Please message me if you have any questions. Congrats again!<br><br>(P.S. Since Sahara is the official runner of the contest, I apologize she wasn't able to give the results. But she is busy indefinitely (at least until Thursday :lol: ) and I figured no one wanted to wait.
    4r93lz.png
  • I updated the last post. Here Today! Gone Tomorrow was actually our 3rd place winner. I apologize for the confusion, Sahara and I were getting busy at the end, and the name wasn't in the notes, but we were able to figure out that they were in fact done, and done by Here Today! Gone Tomorrow! To our 4th and 5th places, we appreciate your participation, and will come up with a small prize for you. Sahara will be messaging our mm to get your prizes distributed.
    4r93lz.png
  • Sorry I forgot to put that I trained them I think I have them all bookmarked if you want me to double check on numbers, but that sounds about right on what I trained.
  • WyldFire wrote:
    Sorry I forgot to put that I trained them I think I have them all bookmarked if you want me to double check on numbers, but that sounds about right on what I trained.
    <br><br>No, no need to double check unless you really want to. Sahara and I sat down tonight and went over things very thoroughly, which is how we caught that lapse. No need to be sorry, we are just glad we saw it :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Congrats to Erar. Lol.. <br><br>I have no idea what color.. or what dog I want to put the goodie dye on. So I'm glad I still have some days to figure it out LOL.
  • Any word on when prizes well be distributed...
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg

350k for ALL long grooms! Other prices on page http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=161350
  • Erar, the upgrade should have been put on your kennel today, please PM me if you haven't received it. If you'll send a negative contract for 4 million to Alabama Trainoff2 and place bids on the three dogs you wish from there, we'll take care of the rest. <br><br>As soon as Erar is done, Rhyme can pick hers and then Here Today.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Sent/placed, thank you!!
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg

350k for ALL long grooms! Other prices on page http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=161350
  • Erar, accepted your contract and have returned the dogs you chose to Serenity's Best so she can accept your bid. Please let me know if you don't get them.<br><br>Rhyme, if you want to send your negative contract and place your bids, please.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Alabama wrote:
    Erar, accepted your contract and have returned the dogs you chose to Serenity's Best so she can accept your bid. Please let me know if you don't get them.<br><br>Rhyme, if you want to send your negative contract and place your bids, please.
    <br><br>Only one was owned by me, but Sahara is logging on now to accept the other two bids!
    4r93lz.png
  • Contract sent from .:Rhyme 3:. to the train off ranch<br><br>Bid placed on: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2582791"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2582791</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2586180"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2586180</a><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2585521"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2585521</a><br><br>Still thinking on that goodie dye. I'll pm you within the next few days!