Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sahara and Serenity Trainoff!

Hello! Serenity and I will be hosting a trainoff. We both have lines we are working on and decided a trainoff would be help get them all trained. Most dogs for the trainoff will be long grooms, with a few skill and stat maxxes. I will be the main contact, but dogs will be coming from both of us. We will be accepting entries from now until 3/11, and the trainoff will run from 3/7 until 4/11. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Rules</span><br>1. You must have a sponsor training kennel and have 100 skill in training. <br>2. Be careful to train dogs correctly. If a dog is trained incorrectly you will not receive points for that dog. After the 2nd dog trained incorrectly you will start losing points (equal to the point value of the dog). <br>3. Don’t exhaust dogs or take a turn without training. I’ve been playing this game long enough to know when something doesn’t look right. <br>4. Please keep track of your own points on your entry post and put your name in any dog’s notes that you train. I will keep track of points as well. <br>5. I will almost always get dogs out once a day. Please only request the amount of dogs that you can train in two days. If you ask for more than you can train and are taking too long to get them done, I will need to offer them to different trainers. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Point System</span><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Import- 1x4</span><br>Long groom (12.5.0 – 10.5.0 years) – 8 points<br>Skill and Stat Max- 5 points<br>Stat Max- 4 points<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">2x4-6x4</span><br>Long groom (12.5.0 – 10.5.0 years) – 7 points <br>Skill and Stat Max- 4 points<br>Stat Max- 3 points<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">7x4-10x4</span><br>Long groom (12.5.0 – 10.5.0 years) – 6 points<br>Skill and Stat Max- 3 points<br>Stat Max- 2 points<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span><br><br>1st – 1 year upgrade, 4 mill, pick of 3 10x4s<br>2nd – Goodie dye, 3 mill, pick of 3 10x4s<br>3rd - High speed greyhound, 3 mill, 3 10x4s<br><br><br>All prizes can be found in this kennel: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=509784"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=509784</a>; and Alabama will be MM for the trainoff. <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Entry Form</span><br>
<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Player name</span>:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Where To Send Dogs</span>:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Examples (at least one groom and one skill/stat)</span>:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Preference of training types:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Points</span>:(Added so you can edit and keep track)<br>
<br>*please understand that we will try to give you dogs based on preference, but if we only have one type available , that's all we can give.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Entrants:</span><br>- .:Rhyme:. <br>- my cat Jessie<br>- Magical Puppy Luv<br>- Mac cat<br>-Erar<br>-Here Today! Gone Tomorrow!
655008923f18b14m3.jpg

Comments