Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sahara and Serenity Trainoff!

Comments

• sorry but i have to drop out my main laptop not coming on and one I am on is to slow sorry
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • I'm gonna try to get these dogs done today. I'm actually sick with either a cold or allergies. So, this medication has made me sleep most of the day yesterday and I got off work an hour ago and all I wanna do is sleep :lol: .<br><br>So when I finish these I may take a small break until I feel like I can comprehend what is going on lol.
    Jason Raiden -- Born on 1/3/13 13:31
  • cooljess6 wrote:
    sorry but i have to drop out my main laptop not coming on and one I am on is to slow sorry
    <br><br>Ok, sounds good. If you do get your laptop working, you can always see if you can drop back in the competition. I know another player has asked to be put on hold until later this week, so you may be not too far behind!<br><br>
    CrazyRhyme wrote:
    I'm gonna try to get these dogs done today. I'm actually sick with either a cold or allergies. So, this medication has made me sleep most of the day yesterday and I got off work an hour ago and all I wanna do is sleep :lol: .<br><br>So when I finish these I may take a small break until I feel like I can comprehend what is going on lol.
    <br><br>Ok, whenever you are ready more, just let us know :P
    4r93lz.png
  • my laptop working now can you send some back please?
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg
  • cooljess6 wrote:
    my laptop working now can you send some back please?
    <br><br>3 sent! :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Alright.. I'm finished with those..<br><br>If you have any groomings or long RH I'm ready for them. Or I'll take a few stat maxngs with aggro... whatever you need done. :)
  • Can I get more please? I have finished the 3 originally sent
  • WyldFire wrote:
    Can I get more please? I have finished the 3 originally sent
    <br><br>Gosh, I am so sorry, I told Sahara to send some out, but it sounds like she forgot. I will get some out to you now.<br><br>
    CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Alright.. I'm finished with those..<br><br>If you have any groomings or long RH I'm ready for them. Or I'll take a few stat maxngs with aggro... whatever you need done. :)
    <br><br>I sent out two and will get more out to you!
    4r93lz.png
  • Ready for the next set of dogs! :D
  • I'll take some more as well, grooms if possible :) Also a couple of dogs were sent without notes so I sent them back without training.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Ready for the next set of dogs! :D
    <br><br>I will work on that now!<br><br>
    I'll take some more as well, grooms if possible :) Also a couple of dogs were sent without notes so I sent them back without training.
    <br><br>Those were Sahara's dogs. I know she is busy right now, but I will make sure she fixes that tonight. Also, they are on our shared breeding kennel (which I am using to breed more dogs to train) so they are in boarding. If you have to claim them from boarding, just send a negative contract over to that kennel and we will reimburse you. I will get you some of my dogs asap though :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Ready for more if available :)
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg

350k for ALL long grooms! Other prices on page http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=161350
  • Erar wrote:
    Ready for more if available :)
    <br><br>Sent!
    4r93lz.png
  • Ready for more!<br><br>Due to my short amount of time on here.. stat max + aggro to 200 might be the fastest for me at the moment.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Ready for more!<br><br>Due to my short amount of time on here.. stat max + aggro to 200 might be the fastest for me at the moment.
    <br><br><br>Sent 3 stat maxxes. I am going to have to dig for more a little later.
    655008923f18b14m3.jpg
  • Are we able to get a standings sometime soon? I would like to see if I miscounted haha. I know I'm really close to 200 points.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Are we able to get a standings sometime soon? I would like to see if I miscounted haha. I know I'm really close to 200 points.
    <br><br>Yes, I will try to coordinate with Sahara and get the standings out. I know we have at least 1 player at 200, so all prizes will come from the top tier. If you want a rough standing, I believe Erar is first as of right now, then you and Mac cat are pretty close for second and third, and then I'm not sure from there. We will get exact numbers out soon though :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Ready for more dogs if any are ready to go! :)
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg

350k for ALL long grooms! Other prices on page http://virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=161350
  • Erar wrote:
    Ready for more dogs if any are ready to go! :)
    <br><br>I will get some out soon, within a half hour :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Alright I'm ready for more...<br><br>Prefer anything groom related lol. But, not picky right now.
  • Ok Sahara and I have totaled where everyone is at. Now, I don't want anyone to get discouraged :P Anyone can still win, as everyone still has a little under a month to train. We appreciate all of the hard work, and keep in mind that we are talking about at least small prizes for all places (aside from the top 3 prizes), as long as everyone is participating. The results are as follows:<br><br>Erar- 343<br>Rhyme-172<br>Mac cat- 81 <br>H.T.G.T- 34<br>Magical Puppy Luv- 13<br>my cat Jessie- 0
    4r93lz.png
  • Thanks to everyone for your work! Since our highest participant has gotten over 200 points, all top winners will get the highest tier of prizes. The first post has been updated to reflect this.
    655008923f18b14m3.jpg
  • Erar do you EVER sleep? :lol: <br><br>Need more long grooms please. Imports desired.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Erar do you EVER sleep? :lol: <br><br>Need more long grooms please. Imports desired.
    <br><br><br>I know I am out if grooms (temporarily) but I will ask if Sahara has any for you. I did send some stat maxes though.
    4r93lz.png
  • Sorry for the delay I had a big volleyball tournament that gave me less free time then I thought it would. I'll take more of anything you have :)
  • Sorry for the delay I had a big volleyball tournament that gave me less free time then I thought it would. I'll take more of anything you have :)
    <br><br>That's alright! I know everyone has a life outside of vp (even if they don't want to :lol: ) I sent over three import grooms for you, and I will be on the lookout if you need more :P
    4r93lz.png
  • Yeah I got caught up in writing a 6 page story that I kept putting off for two or three weeks that is due tomorrow. Procrastination at it's finest. :lol: <br><br>I should have most of the dogs done tomorrow, but we shall see lol.
  • CrazyRhyme wrote:
    Erar do you EVER sleep? :lol: <br><br>Haha, I'm working on my Ph.D. so sleep isn't something I'm very familiar with :lol: <br><br>Ready for more if available!
    FotoFlexer_Photo-2.jpg