Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disbanded

13»

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are solo & two team pulls this round with 8 events.<br><br>Last round had around 18 entries in each event, so participation was up from last round.<br><br>As always would love to see some higher numbers! <br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are Four & two team pulls this round with 8 events.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are solo only pulls this round with 8 events.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Holiday Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Wishing all the HHWPA members a very happy holiday season!<br><br>There are some events open at the moment but these will be the last ones for the holiday season.<br><br>Sometime after the new year I will begin hosting again.<br><br>Hope everyone has a chance to relax and be with there loved ones.<br></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Events are back for 2014! <br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 4 solo club only pulls this round with 4 solo public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Events are back for 2014! <br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 4 & 2 team club only pulls this round with 4 solo public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Question </span></span></span> <br><br>The past few event rounds I've been hosting 4 club only events and 4 public terrier only events. My question is if you guys like having the public events or would you rather just have the club events? Note from time to time I will host a few public events for promotional reasons but want to see what you guys want most of the time.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Question </span></span></span> <br><br>The past few event rounds I've been hosting 4 club only events and 4 public terrier only events. My question is if you guys like having the public events or would you rather just have the club events? Note from time to time I will host a few public events for promotional reasons but want to see what you guys want most of the time.</span>
    <br><br> :arrow:
  • <span style="color:#400080">I like the way you've been doing the club-only and public events. The club-only events give me a chance to consistently compare my dogs' performances with others in the club, and use that to choose my future pullers. But I think the public events draw people in and get more entries :-)</span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • bryson wrote:
    <span style="color:#400080">I like the way you've been doing the club-only and public events. The club-only events give me a chance to consistently compare my dogs' performances with others in the club, and use that to choose my future pullers. But I think the public events draw people in and get more entries :-)</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">This has been along my line of thinking too. Hoping the public pulls draw some interest to the Club only pulls and maybe we can get more members :D</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 2 team club only pulls this round with 4 solo public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 4 & 2 team club only pulls as well as 4 & 2 team public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Sorry for the delay and lack of events, I've had and still do have a lot going on right now. But a New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 2 team club only pulls as well as solo team public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Sorry for the delay and lack of events, I've had and still do have a lot going on right now. But a New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>There are 2 team club only pulls as well as solo team public terrier only pulls.<br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">There are new club and public pulls posted.<br><br>Wanted to ask if anyone relies on these posts for the club events or if they just check events/the bark park? I may start posting only in the BP and use this for important announcements.</span>
  • :-) I mostly look for the events but I do always read the BP.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">I pretty much rely on your posts on the BarkPark to know when new events are up. But I do check whenever you post anything here too.</span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • <span style="color:#400080">I have a feeling most the other members are the same and check the BP more than they do here. So unless anyone else checks just this thread I'm probably going to just start posting event announcements in the BP only. Thank for the input you two :D</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">A little announcement regarding events:</span></span><br><br>I've been having internet issues for a bit now so eventing will be much slower than normal. If my net is allowing I'll post some here shortly but please be paitent as they may be delayed until I get the issue sorted.<br><br>Thanks for your understating.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">A little announcement regarding events:</span></span><br><br>I've been having internet issues for a bit now so eventing will be much slower than normal. If my net is allowing I'll post some here shortly but please be paitent as they may be delayed until I get the issue sorted.<br><br>Thanks for your understating.</span>
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>Just updating, events will be on hold until I get some things in real life sorted out but they will return. Keep an eye out for the update on when events will be back.<br><br>Once again thank you for your understanding<br><br>-Para</span>
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>Just updating, events will be on hold until I get some things in real life sorted out but they will return. Keep an eye out for the update on when events will be back.<br><br>Once again thank you for your understanding<br><br>-Para</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Another update:</span></span><br><br>Events are now back up and running. Keep a watch on the bark park for current event announcements. <br><br>Thank you<br><br>-Para</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Important Announcement!</span></span></span><br><br>I've posted 8 club events but wanted to let everyone know that after April, 29th events will be on hold for a while. My sponsors will expire on that day and it will be a bit before I'm able to upgrade again. The events will be back and the club will continue. My prestige will be the first kennel upgraded when I get the chance. <br><br>Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for understanding<br>-Para</span><br><br><span style="color:#400080">HHWPA events will continue as normal as my prestige kennel is upgraded.</span>
  • After much deliberation I've come to the decision to close HHWPA and will be removing all current members. I want to thank all of the wonderful members for joining and entering events. It was great to see all the APBT's have a place to compete.
  • Oh know! I'm sad to see this closing :/
  • <span style="color:#400080">Yeah it was a tough, hard, and sad decision for me to make. I really enjoyed this club, but with the way my net is, dial -up, it won't be improving for quite some time. I just wont be on reliably enough to keep the club going. One day when I find my internet situation it is likely to return :]</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Yeah it was a tough, hard, and sad decision for me to make. I really enjoyed this club, but with the way my net is, dial -up, it won't be improving for quite some time. I just wont be on reliably enough to keep the club going. One day when I find my internet situation it is likely to return :]</span>
    <br><br><br>I completely understand and I hope it comes back soon :D