Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disbanded

Comments

• Last one of my four! <br><br>Nacie's Wyanet
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">Nacie your last one has been accepted. Sorry for the delay<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:200">Roll Call</span></span></span><br><br>I know its been a while sine I've been online so I want to see which club members are still around and active.</span>
  • Active :-) And no problem with the delay!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • I'm active! And I will be changing my team soon if you're keeping things going 8)
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • <span style="color:#400080">Glad to see some responses. I'm hoping to get things up and running again but real life always seems to get in the way lol<br><br>Right now there are some events posted, they are not club only but they are terrier only public events if anyone wants to enter. </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">That makes 4 active members counting myself :]<br></span>
  • Applied another dog:<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2458903"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">KB's Jack</a>
    f4i4up.gif
  • <span style="color:#400080">Approved, thanks for another entry! <br><br>Once my public events are finished I'll post new club events and get things going again. </span>
  • Player Name: CherokeezBaby<br>Number of dogs applying: 1 (for now)<br>Name of applicant(s): <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=2277458"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">{CBT}Down.&.Dirty</a><br>Do you have 100 in the handling skill? Yes <br>Do you plan on eventing regularly? Yes
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • <span style="color:#400080">Approved, glad to see you enter! </span>
  • I am glad to finally find a club that my star dog can enter and hopefully be good in. He has not entered very many weight pulling events, so hopefully he will be good in them.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">i know what you mean. I've wanted to event APBT's in weight pull for a while now but they just don't match up against the mastiffs. So I decided to start this club for all the strong APBT's of VP</span>
  • I know what you mean. Mastiffs are the TrophyPups of weight pulling.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Event Status:</span></span></span><br><br>Current HHWPA events are 6 days overdue but I would really love to get a few more entries before running. If your a current member and still active please enter if you haven't already. If your not a member and want to enter there's still time. New events will be posted after these are ran.<br><br>*Edit*<br><br>They have been ran by a mod. New events will be posted shortly. Would really love to see the entries higher in this next round! :mrgreen: </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>This round is solo events only as they had the most entries in the last round of events. <br><br>Those who are active please let me know if you want team events next round. <br><br>Current members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>This round is solo and 2 team events. Entries still aren't quite as high as I would like them to be. <br><br>Those who are active please let me know if you want 4 team events next round. <br><br>Current members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Dang somehow I missed that last set of events :| </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">I was hoping to keep them open longer but they were run by a mod earlier today lol.<br>But there's always this round :D</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Yeah I hopped on it this time! 8) </span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Glad to hear! I want to keep this going since the APBT's finally have a place to compete in weight pull and stand a chance hehe. Would love to see around 20+ entries but I'll talk what I can get XD</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Happy to announce event entries are on the rise for this round. Last time I checked there were 15 dogs per event. Here's hoping to see the numbers keep rising!</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Just wanted to let the members know that new events will be posted in a day or so. I've been busy with classwork and other things the past few days.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>This round is solo and 4 team events. <br><br>Entries for the last round were some of the best thus far! Keep it up!<br><br>Those who are active please let me know if you want 4 team events next round. <br><br>Current members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Events have been posted for a while now, -5 days old, and entries are really low. If you haven't entered yet please do so soon. Thanks!</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>Sorry for the lack of consistent events lately. Real life stuff has been hectic and keeping me busy.<br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>This round is solo and 4 team events. <br><br>Current members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Event Status:</span></span></span><br><br>This round of events is at -4 days and has 12 entries each. Would love to see them fill up more before running. I will not run them myself until they have more entries. However, if ran by a mod my hands will be tied. So if your an active member and haven't already please enter. Thanks for taking time to check in and happy eventing!</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:200">Event Announcement </span></span></span><br><br>A New round of HHWPA <a href="http://virtualpups.com/events.php?club=631"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">events</a> are posted. <br><br>This is a solo pull round with 8 events.<br><br>Last round had 12 entries in each event, would love to see some higher numbers! <br><br>Current active members please enter and new members are always welcome.</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">Would it be ok to change my team?<br><br>If so:<br>Player Name: Bryson<br>Number of dogs applying: (max 4 per owner) 4<br>Name of applicant(s): BBB Damsel, BBB Pull My Finger, BBB Star, BBB Tigress<br>Do you have 100 in the handling skill? yes<br>Do you plan on eventing regularly? yes</span>
  • bryson wrote:
    <span style="color:#400080">Would it be ok to change my team?<br><br>If so:<br>Player Name: Bryson<br>Number of dogs applying: (max 4 per owner) 4<br>Name of applicant(s): BBB Damsel, BBB Pull My Finger, BBB Star, BBB Tigress<br>Do you have 100 in the handling skill? yes<br>Do you plan on eventing regularly? yes</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">Not a problem at all! They have all been accepted :D<br><br>I'm actually going to life the 4 dogs per player rule. That way if someone wants to event more than one team its fine. I know with my mushing dogs I curentlly even one group in solo, one group in 2 teams and one group in 4 team events. Figure some people may want to event their APBT's in a similar fashion.</span>