Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VAA] Virtualpup Aspirant Alliance

2»

Comments

• May I just post some dogs that are free for novices here?<br>Or should I pm the Treasurer
  • Mad Dingo wrote:
    May I just post some dogs that are free for novices here?<br>Or should I pm the Treasurer
    <br>i would just wait, i'm hoping soon that Ana will be making a new thread just for the novice help program and then we will take the dogs d:
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">Auction will be posted tomorrow please PM me what you want added</span>
  • Just so everyone is aware our name has had a slight change <br>to [VAA] Virtualpup Aspirant Alliance!<br><br>Also the auction has been posted!
  • id like to join since i was never responded to about being a graphics person and think that means no since all the places are filled
    Alygal
  • angel1009 wrote:
    I'd like to join since i was never responded to about being a graphics person and think that means no since all the places are filled
    <br>I'm sorry i had so many people message me!<br>I'll add you in now.<br><br><br>Please Remember Everyone<br>
    <br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:150">For those who have questions on the VAA or wishing to join, please message a chairmen. Please refrain from posting on the forum.<br></span></span>
  • Alright! Sorry I've been gone for a while d:<br>Let talk about an ending date for the auction? I was thinking next wednesday August 3rd?<br><br>Also i would like to discusing new ideas for events and things we can do.<br>How is the Novice Reachout going, do we need anything for that?<br>:D
  • I think we really need to get the word out about the Novice Reachout Program. I'll PM you with something private that you can pass along to the others as I find it inappropriate to blurt out here.<br><br>As for events I'm a bit brain dead at the moment so anyone can probably come up with a better idea.
  • [Message from Secretary Kitt]<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Regarding the Novice Reachout Program:</span></span> (Not a member? Check it out here: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75736"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75736</a>)<br><br>Hey everyone! I've been finding that not a lot of novices know about our program. We have tons of sponsors that want to help and we really appreciate it. Now we need to get the word out to the Novices! A lot of novices don't know about the forums and don't have an account on here, so it is really hard to get their attention. One way we can solve this is to post on the BarkPark and include this on our Kennel Pages somewhere. Here is the message I typed up to try and gain some interest. Let me know what you all think!<br><br>Topic: "Novices: Need help with VirtualPups? Look inside and find out!"<br><br>Message: "Have questions about VirtualPups? Don't know where to start? Frustrated that no one will buy your dogs? Would you like a guiding hand? Look no further! The Virtual Aspirant Alliance has the solution for you! The Novice Reachout Program was designed to help someone just like you! Want to sign up? Look here: <a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75736"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75736</a>; If you don't have a forum account you can message me to find out how you can get one!"<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Regarding Events:</span></span><br><br>This also relates to the Novice Reachout Program, but it is also to gain interest. A lot of people seem to be interested in the mushing/herding/schutzund competitions that other players have started. This is similar to that. <br><br>We can set up a challenge where the [NOVICE] chooses the dog they want in the event that they would have to buy. The [SPONSOR] trains the dog for the competition while educating the [NOVICE] on why it is important to train your dogs, so it's also educational not just a way to make money. The [NOVICE] then shows the dog in the competitions. <br><br>We can hand out prizes for both the [SPONSOR] and the [NOVICE] as both are working as a team. The [NOVICE] can also keep their new show dog as well as another prize; ie: VPC/Dogs/Breedings/Trainings/Layouts or Graphics, something they would need in order to help them learn the game and to help them advance.<br><br>Again, let me know what you think.
  • I like it Kitt!
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • I like it too.<br><br>Is everyone keeping up with this thread?
  • Should we make the club on you VAA kennel one the Novice Reachout, so they can compete against eachother?
  • Would you be making two kennels or have the Novice Reachout in the VAA Kennel? ^^;
    Banners: OPEN
    Training: OPEN ;D
    [Ver's kennel!]
    verad.png
  • Would you be making two kennels or have the Novice Reachout in the VAA Kennel? ^^;
    <br><br>Same. I was thinking since the VAA kenel is a prestige we would make the club on there one so the Novices could complete agaisnt each other and have a chance to win cash prizes and stuff :3
  • <span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Idea</span></span><br><br>So I had an idea and wanted to see what everyone else thought :3<br>I was thinking that once a week we would award someone from VP with a Good Citizienship Award! We could watch the players then post here or if we wanted it to be a secret PM someone (Chairmen? or Maybe some wants to take control of this?) with people with think have done good deeds, like give away money/trainings/etc, or have hosted a fun community event, anything that we think is good for the VP community. Then the person who runs this event could pick or we could hold a vote somehow to pick the winner. It could even be someone in this club (although club events wouldn't count towards them) or we would award it to a whole other club! We could start a new thread (maybe in the community events sections) to award the person and also list poeple who have won in the past. We could give the winner a small cash prize, like 5k or 10k, or give them a free simple training or breeding, along with a certificate they can put on there page saying they won.<br><br>I think this would help motivate people to help the community and also show the people who do kind things that they are appreciated.<br>What do you guys think, good idea? Anything to add to it?
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I really like this ^^</span></span>
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I really like this ^^</span></span>
    <br>Thanks, just waiting for more responses
  • What ever happened to this?
    Alygal
  • Lack of response.<br>It's hard to get people into things these days