Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favorite...

18910111214»

Comments

• Starbuck's Caramel Macchiatto (I'm not exactly sure how to spell that, ha)<br><br>Favorite fictional couple? (For example, mine is Tris and Tobias from Divergent)
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    "Some people have lives; some people have music." ~Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Dramatic wrote:
    Omg the Labyrinth. That's basically my life, haha.<br>Caramel frappuccino. Caramel macchiato if it's snowing.<br><br>Favorite Harry Potter book/movie?
    <br><br>Just to answer this one <br><br>Prisoner of azkaban (the movie)
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Oh man, but I like so many "almost couples". Like, Jake and Sherry from RE6, V and Evie from V for Vendetta, Christine and Phantom from Phantom of the Opera...<br>And then how do you choose? I'm just gonna go with Fyedka and Chava from Fiddler on the Roof. They were married, so I know they count. xD<br><br>Favorite game system?
    ekews2.jpg
  • Xbox 360!<br> <br>Favorite season?
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Summer!<br><br>Favorite hobby?
    fendi.png
  • Music. I play guitar, piano, bass, and I sing. I am playing an instrument and/or singing at some type of practice or lesson almost every day of the week and when I'm not doing that, I'm learning new songs. It's pretty much my life.<br><br>Favorite Disney character?
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Clopin Trouillefou from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.<br><br>Favorite scent?
    ekews2.jpg
  • Vanilla/Caramel-y<br><br>Favorite fast food restaurant?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Taco Bell.<br>Favorite texture?
    DJCowgirl-1_zps4f3fd9de.png
  • Old leather.<br><br>Favorite Avenger?
    ekews2.jpg
  • I can't have them all?? Ha. Ummm....Can I have Loki instead?<br><br>Favorite hobbit from LOTR?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Pippin. Hands down.<br><br>Favorite vigilante?
    ekews2.jpg
  • Batman.<br><br>Favorite Racehorse?
    f4i4up.gif
  • Dramatic wrote:
    Pippin. Hands down.<br>
    <br>Same here!<br><br>Um, well I don't really know much about racehorses so I'm going to play it safe and go with Secretariat.<br><br>Favorite small dog breed?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Pomeranian, only because of my Furball. :) <br><br>Favorite movie?
    f4i4up.gif
  • Gosh that's hard...umm, maybe Jurassic Park? That's definitely one of my favorites. Or Dirty Dancing...or Pretty In Pink...I like old movies.<br><br>Favorite Disney character?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Nala maybe all i can think of are chracters in kingdom hearts and some arent disney chracters<br><br>Favorite movie quote/line?
  • "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" ;)<br><br>Favorite flavor of Pringles chips?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Sour cream and chives<br><br>Favorite bad 80s clothing fashion
  • ...everything? hah. No, not really, I actually don't mind 80's clothing. 90's and early 2000's had the worst clothing :shock: <br><br>Favorite...flavor of Fanta?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Uhhhh Idk, they make some cool ones that aren't as common it seems like (other than orange or grape)
    Favorite song?