Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Favorite...

Comments

• The beach(:<br><br>Favorite video game character? <br>Mine is Link
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • I don't play video games x.X<br>Ermm..<br>Favorite saying/quote/meme?
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Hmm.. Lil Jon quote xD "YEAH!"<br><br>Favorite dog movie?
    f4i4up.gif
  • Would probably have to be.. Lady and the Tramp xP<br>Watched that movie all the time when I was a kid.<br>Favorite song atm?
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine<br><br>Favorite type of accents (British, Southern, Australian....etc.)
    51rezb.jpg
  • Definitely German accents <3<br>Favorite tv show?
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Beyond Scared Straight xD <br><br> Favorite Actor/Actress?
    f4i4up.gif
  • Rachel McAdams, Ashley Greene, Ryan Gosling<3<br><br>Favorite school subject?
    51rezb.jpg
  • History??<br><br>What is your favorite movie?
  • That's hard.............but I'd have to say 10,000 B.C. I can watch that movie three times in a row and still love it(;<br><br>Favorite sea creature?<br>I like Beluga Whales
    51rezb.jpg
  • Sea turtles. <3<br><br><br>Your favorite...type of soda?
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Hmm, it's gonna have to be Pepsi.<br>Your favorite book?
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Nevermore by James Patterson. Your favorite brand of food.
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • Junk food count? Cadbury than <3 mmm chocolate.. -drools- <br><br>Anyways!<br><br>Favorite Singer?
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Like, voice wise? Christofer Drew, Florence Welch & the-lead-singer-for-Secondhand Serenade-who's-name-I-can't-remember(;<br><br>Favorite smiley? :mrgreen:
    51rezb.jpg
  • Some sort of old Mustang. Like Mia's in The Princess Diaries(;<br><br>Favorite genre of music?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Alternative<br><br>Describe your favorite shoes? 8D
  • This amazing pair of heels I just got(: 6 inch gold heel and covered in rainbow sequins lol<br><br>Favorite holiday?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Christmas (:<br><br><br>Favorite number?
    SDHBLAH.png
  • 13<br><br>Favorite actor?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Ryan Gosling<br><br>Favorite song lyrics?
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    "Some people have lives; some people have music." ~Will Grayson, Will Grayson
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Well thats really hard I have a few<br><br>Mayday Parade - "were you honest with yourself, every version of yourself?" - When you see my friends<br><br>and some of the lyrics from Save your Heart (i wont post they are a little pg13)<br><br>3 Doors Down - "I'm here without you baby<br>But you're still on my lonely mind.<br>I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time." - Here without you<br><br>Three Days Grace - "It's not too late, its never too late" - Never too late<br><br>Whats your favourite band/singer?
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • ^^Love those 3 Doors Down and Three Days Grace songs :)<br><br>It's really hard to choose a favorite band...I can name several favorite bands for every genre of music you can think of. But since Alternative is my favorite, I can narrow it down to either Coldplay or Of Monsters And Men.<br><br>Favorite "Disney Channel Original Movie" from your childhood?
    "I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once." ~The Fault In Our Stars
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • Don't Look Under The Bed<br>By far<3<br><br>Favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
    ekews2.jpg
  • I wasn't really in to TMNT when I was younger and I don't have any brothers who liked that, just two sisters so...pass.<br><br>Favorite Marvel superhero?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • I wonder if Deadpool counts as a super"hero"?<br>Favorite princess? (From video games, movies, books, real life, Disney, ANY princess)
    ekews2.jpg
  • Merida, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Rapunzel.<br><br>Favorite 80's movie?
    I'm a Nerdfighter.
  • The labyrinth<br><br>Favortite coffee ?
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Omg the Labyrinth. That's basically my life, haha.<br>Caramel frappuccino. Caramel macchiato if it's snowing.<br><br>Favorite Harry Potter book/movie?
    ekews2.jpg