Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rescue and Release, Clean VP Project

Hello all!

So as this place seems to be a dead zone the last couple years there are thousands of dogs rotting away in old and abandon kennels. I Have played this game since I was a kid but never really got into the Perfecting of lines, events, or anything of the like. My main focus from day one has always been rescue the dogs train up the good ones and sell them. I have not had a dog bought from me in almost 4 years... So I do have both a rescue and a training kennel. My goal from now on is rescue and release. 
I have set a few rules for my self:

-Rescue all dogs!
-Release only breeds that have over 100 in them.
-Release all COMPLETELY untrained dogs over 8 months
-Release dogs with crappy stats. 0x4's - 3x4's for breeds that have not reached 10x4; and 5x4 and under for those that have. 

I will probably add a few more parameters when I get to the releasing part of it as I have not decided yet if I will sort through and let pregnant dogs have the pups or not yet. I am not doing it for the money because at this point there is no use or point of VP Cash. I am not doing it for the glory as there are probably a lot of experienced players that would disagree. But I am still putting this out there as public knowledge because if and hopefully when we get Virtual Pups up and running (hopefully with the old codes or something similar), we can have a cleaner start and space. 

IF you see this post and noticed that I have dogs that are yours and you wish for them back they are yours 100% free. If they are good dogs and I rescued them I will be putting them in a separate kennel and there they will sit until this game dies completely or we vamp it up again. They will be safe as I log on every couple weeks so they are welcome to stay free of charge as long as they like. I will put dogs up for sale when and only when this game picks up if I rescue it from this point on. 

If you would like to join me any effort is appreciated in cleaning the kennels of VP

Cutey/Fussylou

Shouldhave.gif

Comments

• Well, seeing as my accounts are locked and I cannot do anything, if you find any Sugarbread dogs, will you please retire them. Rescuing was also my favorite thing to do on the game. I made it my personal mission to release all of the over populated colors. My main focus was APBTs. Red nose and blue nose got way out of hand and I felt it was my fault for selling some intact to a friend who then bred and sold them. I see the colors are in the high numbers again and would love to see them at 10 or below of each. 
  • I can do that.

I am currently working my way through the dogs I currently have rescued. I have gone the games pregnant dogs and rescued what I could. 

Also if anyone else has any requests let me know. I don't mind at all!
    Shouldhave.gif