Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone still around?

I was just thinking about VP the other day and I figured I would log on... and well is anyone else here ? The update is interesting and I'm only a little bit lost to say the least.
SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 

Comments

• Hey there,

Im still trying to get used to this new update. I really want the old one back.
  • I'm still around from time to time.
  • Hey there!! Glad to see some familiar faces, I'm just hoping to figure out this update. Is there anyway to check to see if anyone is online?

• To see who is online click the drop down menu where your active kennel is listed and at the bottom it will say search all players. Click that and it takes you to the player search page where it shows the current online players.

VP has died even more since the switch to the version. Most the old players have quite or lurk silently in the shadows. I'm only online on the weekends some as I no longer have internet at home. VP is in a terrible state right now...
  • I'm around too. Like Para said though, the game has been dead for a long while now.
    Shadow%20Cry%20Kennel%203_zpsgcjpjc0n.jpg
  • I lurk to keep my dogs, too much money on dyrs to loose them.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • I lurk occasionally, but I still think about the game a lot-- really miss it some days. I don't play anymore.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • I popped on for the first time in a year or so tonight.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • I wish there was more around still I love this game, cant do much when there isnt many left :'(
  • I swear I would stick around if I knew how to work everything again. This game has such pleasant memories.

• I still dont understand a lot of this new VP but I dont think many of the newer players do either, and that might be why its a ghost town. 
    Shouldhave.gif
  • My thing is that the fun of VP was getting to communicate with everyone, and now I have no clue how to tell who is online. Plus the forums were added to the actual sites page, and... I sound like an old lady, but don't fix what wasn't broken.  Sorry VP. I still love you, I just miss things.

• Yeah i miss the old vp, I haven't been on in over a year. I would like to get back into it though.
    Siggy3_zps59a70587.png
  • edited February 2017 108.220.195.221
    I just pop in here once in a while. I don't really do much. I just want to hang on to my dogs. Hello!

-Tarnish (I hate that my name shows as Shaded Dachsbrake. Plzzzz)