Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this still functional?

Hey everyone. Just wondering if this place is completely ghosted... I don't see many current posts.
8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png

Comments

• I'm still around. But I stay busy and might go days without touching it.
  • Hey BobCat! I'm still around here too, popping in and out occasionally
  • Okay, awesome! I'm glad I see familiar faces. (:

(anyone have a breeding account?) o.o LOL

How has everyone been?
    8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png
  • I have a breeding account. :)

And I have been doing alright. How about yourself?
  • Onya, you are my hero! May I send a few pups your way for some breeding? If so, where shall I send?
    I've been doing well. I'm wanting to continue some lines on here. (:
    8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png
  • I'm still quietly here :D
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I'm still around too, working a a little project before I get back into eventing. I don't have net at home so I'm not as active as before but am usually on once a week at least.
  • That's good. I miss chatting with people and wasn't sure if there was anyone actively playing. :)
    8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png
  • Im here but working nd got no pc atm.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • BobCat tiy can send them to my main kennel. Real APBT Kennel. I'll be on most of the day trying to finish up a few dogs. 
  • Good to see you're still around Fly (:

It's funny Onya, because before I came back to this post, I got impatient and made my own kennel a breeding. Haha But thank you kindly.
    8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png
  • i hate to say it but every since everything changed this game is excuse my language DOO DOO 
  • I'm hoping something happens. ): Some answer are answered or something.
    8ij_zpsf96d26ec.png
  • BobCat said:

I'm hoping something happens. ): Some answer are answered or something.

^Same here^
    I'm really frustrated right now in particular. I've been working on a line and instead of improving each generation it's getting harder and harder to get a pup that's even equal in stats to the parents. In most my litters the pups are worse. Whatever is going on with breeding/stats is really hindering the game. There's no point in breeding if the stats won't raise and that's a huge part of the game that's broken...
  • Been waitting for a few fixes why iv given up on my lines nd gone back to xbox, as too hard to keep up with working 12hr shifts.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • I lurk sometimes.. I don't play though.  Nobody is here. :(
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Just ghosts left =o
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics