Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Boarding & Eventing Question

So I'm trying to get a new system for eventing down since things are a little different on the new version. On the old version I would just board my dogs between eventing and since they didn't actually leave my kennel I could just search my kennel for the breeds/dogs I needed and take out as needed. Well this got me thinking about boarding kennels and eventing. Does the fact that our dogs actually leave our kennels and go to the boarding kennel effect the event scores? I ask this because as an event kennel I have 100 skill points in handling which effect event scores. If the dog leaves my kennel and is in a boarding kennel while the event runs and that kennel doesn't have 100 in the handling skill will that effect the dog's event score?

Comments

• Since events are scored based on the dog stats at the time they are run, I would say that the skills on the kennel where the dog is at the time the event is run will be applied. So boarded on a kennel without handling skill will result in dog being scored without handling skill.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Ah I thought as much. This kinda bums me out as I use to always board my dogs between eventing and since they didn't actually leave my kennel it didn't effect anything. I'll have to figure something else out.
  • edited November 2016 70.26.32.49
    Para you would just need to ask the boarding kennel(or Check) that they have 100 in handling that way you can keep your system.

I myself have 100 in business and handling.
  • Right now I'm only eventing one dog so I'm able to keep it in my kennel. I wonder since the dogs actualy leave our kennel if an event runs while the dog is boarded does the boarding kennel get the earnings and fame points?