Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Fame Points (Maybe)

So... I'm trying to get my skills (training and show more specifically, though training is the most important at the moment) up to snuff, and doing it the old fashioned way of showing dogs is going sooooooooooo slow, especially since I don't really know what I'm doing.  Therefore in my impatience, I may just be looking to buy 100-200 fame points from someone depending on the cost.  I can pay in VPC, or do some training for you once my skills are all set up in exchange, or I'm open to other ideas you may have, just let me know!  :)

Comments

• Unless things have changed in the new version of VP you can't buy fame points to use toward skills. You can buy points and have a player use those points to improve a dog's skills but can't transfer or add them to a player's specialty skills. I know eventing is super slow right now and that means it'll take a while to get enough skill points but I hope you stick in there and get them because VP needs active players now more than ever. I'm hoping to get back into eventing myself and plan to start hosting more events. Is there any events your showing in particular? If so I'll try to post more of that type to help you get your skill points faster :)
  • That would be great!  I'm not sure what kind of events would be good for now though, I've read through the eventing guides, and I think I eventually want to breed/show cavalier king charles spaniels for either assistance trials or hunting/field trials.  I'm not sure yet.  For now I don't really have any good show dogs that specialize in anything, I've just been going off dogs I can buy relatively inexpensively and entering them in all the shows available.  Any tips or advice for buying/showing dogs?
  • The dog market has been really slow for a while now but I have a ton of dogs I'm sorting through and adding to my sales kennel. There's already over a hundred dogs for sale, most between 1K and 5K. These are 9X5s and 10X5s. Some are trained and some aren't. I'm looking to thin out my kennels so most other dogs I have but haven't sorted in my kennels with the word extra in the kennel name will be up for sale. If you happen to see a dog in my kennels you're interested in there's a good chance I'll sell it for cheap. If you find any place a bid and let me know.
  • Ok, will do, thanks!  :)