Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pro Kennel is gone

I should have 6 more months on my sponsorship, and my account shows that my sponsor expires 8/22/16, but none of my kennels are pro and it won't let me change them. Does anyone know how to fix this? I put in a bug report one week ago, after waiting a little over week trying to fix it myself, so now I'm looking at 3 weeks of having a sponsorship but no pro kennel. Any ideas of what to do?
4r93lz.png

Comments

• if your sponsored you get one free pro kennel but i'm not sure if that pro status is the same length as the sponsorship time since i'm sponsored until 2017 but my pro kennel will expire before then.
  • I actually have since had it fixed, but it was a game error. Someone from the game got in touch with me and fixed the issue. I think it was with the extra 6 month sponsorship that gave me the sponsorship but didn't give me a pro, so it had to be manually fixed.
    4r93lz.png
  • I'm glad your issue is resolved. I'm currently having the same issue. I put in a report about it back in November and no one has responded at all so I can't do anything because my kennel is too full. So I have lost a month of game play :(