Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game update?

Was there a game update or a new backup done? all my dogs seen to have jumped kennels again.
flyacdbanner.jpg
656 Gifties

Comments

• There have been lots of bug fixes but none of them should have affected your dogs specifically - best bet is to open up a ticket with some examples and we will look into your case specifically. Thanks, and have a happy new year!
  • I think they must have popped out of the boarding kennels than, how do you find your dogs once put in a boarding kennel? and also how do you unboard them?
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Boarded dogs show up at the bottom of "My dogs" in a separate listing. You have to visit the dog's page and "send home" to remove it from boarding.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Anyway to find the dog your looking for there? if you have like over 800 pop up?
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • A feature that allows a search of your own boarded dogs is on the request list, but currently, unless you know whose kennel the dogs are in and can do a search on their kennel, there isn't a way to sort through them
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>