Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Pups wikia?

Is there a virtualpups wikia site? I havnet been able to find one but i think it would be a good way of advertising the site as well as compling all the info (breeds etc) ive seen numerous games and such get many many new players because theyre wikia site was featured and with VP looking as...empty as it is i think it would really benefit having a wikia site of its own.
ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes

Comments

• I have actually been working on a site like that:
    http://vpnova.biz.ht/
    it has all the breeds listed and a place to track the stats and fame so other players know what progress has been made per breed
    another player was going to help me with the layout but I lost their info in the switch over
    I think a vp wiki would be beneficial and I am open to ideas/suggestions, but i dont think I'll put any work into it until some changes have been made here to the site
  • If this is ok with vp staff I would like to make the official VP wikia site (as ive been unable to find one) I have a wikia site ive sucessfully run the last few years so im aware of whats involved and required to do so. I know many users who would be able to help us promote VP to draw in new players.
    ivyfallscredit_by_perseusjs-d68vr5v.png
    And i belive that half the time i am a wolf amoung the sheep gnawing at the wool over my eyes
  • Players are always welcome to create sites about Virtual Pups and can even link them on Virtual Pups (forums, game pages, etc) as long as the site itself follows Virtual Pups terms and conditions. However, to be considered "official" the game owner would be the one that would have to host it. Paperwings hosted a wikipedia site for a couple years, but even though she was a game moderator, it was not considered official for this reason.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • I say go for it Ivy if you want to make a Wikia page, I know that before the switch when I was active I had tons of different ressources saved and copied to help with the game and lots of other players did the same. If we had one general site other than the wonderful help section of this forum for new players and old to have all this info organised in one place with easy navigating I think it would be great even if it can't be official.

It would be awesome if it brought more traffic to VP and gave it life again.