Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Geckos?

Hey guys!
I've been thinking about getting leopard geckos, I've done some research and just wanted to know if anyone here has had geckos before and what they think of them. Thanks :3

Comments

• Never owned leopard geckos, but they sure are cool little guys, hm? My friend had one years ago, and the only thing I can tell you is that her poor guy lost his toes during a skin shedding incident, he had some trouble peeling it away and circulation got cut off... So just pay attention and be ready to help loosen things up if there's ever a problem, which I'm sure you're willing to do anyway lol. From what I hear, that's pretty common thing and easy to fix by letting them sit in warm water, then removing the excess skin with a q-tip or something.

Otherwise she adored him, and I had fun with him too even though I didn't see him often. Let me know if you decide to go for it, I obviously want pictures! :P
    ekews2.jpg
  • Thanks! I know they are suppose to have like a special area to shed in! Once we get everything set up, I will send tons of pictures!