Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abandoned RP Sign up and OOC

The world has changed. A strange sickness overcae the humans and they started to perish. They wander in the woods or wilds and walk aimlessly until the passed out or were greeted by wild animals. One area became claimed by a terrible wolf named Asako. He is large and solid black. His scars number in the 100s. He is also blind in one eye and has an evil snarl. The dogs that live here try to survive but the wolf tries to control them. he forces them to get food for him and bring him soft stuff to sleep on. The dogs, heart broken from the loss of their former lives, obey without question ( usually ) for fear of being punished by the evil tyrant.

Can anyone save themselves?

Food:
Rabbit
Squirrel
Birds
Elk (if anyone can hunt together)
Oppossum
Raccoon
Fish
Rats (tons in the city)
Mice

Enemies:
Asako
Fox
Badger
Coyote
Other random strays
Some other wolves

This rp is based in a colder climate. Dogs only for now. I did think of maybe having a good wolf who can help overthrow Asako. I would not want this immediately but maybe he could befriend and help the dogs. As far as rules go here they are:

1. NO power playing. 
2. I would prefur characters to be northern breeds and larger breeds. ( basically well furred and bigger hybrids are fine just not too many please.) 
3. Be active. At least a post or two a day so we can continue on the rp. If you can't please post here or let me know.
4. Try and do a urn system so no one is getting lost. (unless it involves just 2 characters or something that doesn't involve others.
5. I don't mind fighting ect. but keep it disney rated as per rules. 
6. Mates are fine and so are pups but please make sure both parties keep it g rated and agree to do so
7. Please put bacon on my subway.
8. Anyone can play Asako. just don`t be changing what he is doing every turn. Be realistic as well.
9. ANY ooc posts must be placed here. Rp thread is strictly for rping. 
10. Please put #7 somewhere on your app.

FORM:
Name:
Breed:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Pups:
Other:

If you use a photo please source it. 
I would like at least 3-4 people/ characters before I open.
When posting please start each entry like so:
Asako/ wolf/ M /6 years

Any questions, ideas ask me. ;)

Comments

• Claimed for characters
  • edited July 2015 76.20.156.47
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    (source: my real life dog) 

Name: Raven
    Breed:Siberian Husky
    Description: Black and White wolly coat
    Personality: Quirky, fun, energetic, skittish around strangers
    History: Raven was born from a line of chanpion show dogs. Her mother was from a show kennel and was pampered to no end. Raven was purchased as a puppy by a nice couple that spoiled her as well. she loved her human mom and misses her dearly. When the sickness came she didn't understand what was going on. Her human hugged her while saying everything was fine. Raven knew something bad was happening. she tried to keep her human safe and guarded the house while they were gone. 

They never returned. Raven waited days, barely surviving on the bag of food that was still in the house. Managing to climb the fence she is now free ranging and tring to survive. 
    Crush: na
    Pups: na 
    Other:
  • Would a Norrbottenspets be acceptable? They have thick fur and they are northern (Swedish/Finnish), but only around 20-30 pounds.
    ekews2.jpg
  • s that would be fine. i mean like no hairless dogs, no whippets, chihuahuas or just super small hairless dogs. Bully breeds are accepted, most spitz, hounds,  retrievers ect. Preyy much just no super small dogs or dogs with no fur. :) 
  • edited July 2015 50.34.141.104

please put bacon on my subway ;~;

ayaxd4.jpg

Name: Mason
    Breed: Norrbottenspets
    Description: A whopping 27 pounds (sarcasm), Mason’s dense coat is mostly white
    with cream spots. He often holds his curled tail low.
    Personality: Mason is not a lover, nor a fighter. He is attentive and has some sense
    of compassion to him, although it would be easy to miss behind his terrible bedside
    manner. He is quite the genius, retaining some natural medical know-how from
    his previous owner and his sickly puppyhood. Certainly not a risk-taker. He keeps
    himself guarded, using sarcasm as both his sword and his shield and hiding
    behind ten dollar words.
    History: Mason was unsellable since birth, his health a constant struggle. The
    breeder he came from took him to the veterinarian regularly, eventually
    accepting the vet’s offer to foster the pup until he was healthy enough to go
    to a loving forever-home. Mason and the vet bonded quickly due to the constant attention
    and supervision and hardly left each other’s sides. Predictably, the vet
    adopted him.

Mason never saw himself as a pet. He saw himself as a
    coworker. Rather perceptive, Mason knew when his human had started acting
    strangely. He did not try to follow when the vet left, predicting it was
    average human behavior to leave the house and seek a lonely spot to die, as
    with many other animals. Mason won’t admit it easily, but he was afraid and he
    misses his human terribly.

Crush: Maybe eventually

Pups: None
    Other: He’s a little pretentious, uses big words on purpose to feel superior
    and/or hide intentions. You don’t have to understand him and you can totally
    sass him and smack him around for that. We’ll see how long he survives this big
    bad wolf or just the frustration of the other dogs. :P I consent to all death and injury regarding mister smarty-pants.

ekews2.jpg
  • Wow. Very nice app. Of course you are accepted! :) Thank you for entering. I feel like this should be a good rp with you on board. I would likw a few more characters before we start. 
  • I'm still psyched for this RP, I wish I knew how to get other people on board :P
    ekews2.jpg
  • Me too it is dead on here. :/