Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Kennel

So, for many reasons, I need to slow down on VP and don't want to waste my sponsor. It expires 2015-09-16 06:23:58, however I will need some time to clear out my dogs. I will take until June 16th so that It's an even 3 months
Thanks guys!
SB: 5 million
HB: none
R: hidden until bids start coming in
BIN: 50 million

Comments

• 20 mill

Just curious if you have checked - is buying a kennel from someone the same as it was before? MM will be used and names will be changed?

NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • I actually just thought of that today. I'm going to PM a mod real quick and see. I don't mind sacrificing my other kennels linked to it, but I just wanna make sure I'll be able to make a new novice for myself with the email!
  • edited May 2015 98.83.125.2
    Unlike before, where login details were exchanged, now the kennel is moved to the purchaser's account. This requires support tickets from both players agreeing to changing ownership. Unless you want to use a mod as a middleman to hold playcash, etc (highly suggested) until the transaction is complete, a mod isn't required. Once the kennel is on the account, you can change the kennel name.

You can sell a professional kennel, but if the purchaser does not have a sponsor account to put it on, it won't be allowed, as you have to have a
    sponsor in order to have a professional kennel.

Sponsorship is a "whole 'nother critter"

Selling an existing sponsor will be allowed, but the sponsor benefits will go to the purchaser's account, accounts won't change hands. This means a ticket from each player agreeing to the exchange. Unmade imports and playcash will not be moved, that's what transfers are for. Again, a mod isn't a requirement, but is suggested if playcash/items are changing hands. Once the sponsor is moved, the seller will only have access to one kennel on the account, the rest will be suspended.

Because either of these requires a change in code, this also means that unless you catch the game owner doing support, it may be a day or two before the kennel or sponsor will be moved.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • Much more complicated. Victoria, still selling? If so then please clearfiy which you are selling so we are all on the same page. Thanks!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Wait, I'm super confused now, excuse me if I'm experiencing major difficulty understanding this but I want my kennel VictoriaGinellisBreeding to be sold. It says (Pro) at the top but it's my sponsor kennel... how is that different?
  • edited May 2015 98.83.125.102
    Your account is VictoriaGinellisBreeding. Your pro kennel is *VG* Breeding 

Your account is sponsored until 2015-09-16 and if the sponsorship is moved to another player, it means 3 months of sponsorship will be given to that player along with sponsor benefits such as being able to have up to 10 active kennels and buying a professional kennel. You will keep the account VictoriaGinellisBreeding and all 4 of the kennels on it. However, if you sell the sponsor, you will lose your professional status on *VG* Breeding and you will only be able to access one of those kennels because you will no longer be a sponsor.

*VG* Breeding is a professional kennel owned by VictoriaGinellisBreeding, it also has an expiration date of 2015-09-16. If the kennel is sold, it is physically removed from your account and placed onto the buyer's account with the breeding bonuses intact. The buyer must have a sponsored account in order to buy a professional kennel. You will keep the other 3 kennels and because you are still a sponsor, will have access to all of them.

You can sell the sponsor and kennel together or you can sell them separately, it is up to you.
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>
  • So I'm selling the sponsorship if I want to keep the kennel itself? and the kennel if I want to keep the other kennels/?
  • If you sell the sponsorship, you will keep all 4 of your kennels, but you will only have access to one of them.
    If you want to want to sell the kennel,and keep the sponsorship, you will have access to the three remaining kennels
    Or, you can sell both the sponsor and the kennel, and you will have 3 kennels, but only be able to access one of them.
  • Lets see if I got this correct. If I am reading correctly, Victoria wants to sell only *VG* Breeding  http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=Kennel/view&id=463574

If so then that means she will keep her other three kennels, her sponsorship and she will have access to all three kennels to play/use. If she has unmade imports, they stay with her.

Auction winner will get *VG* Breeding kennel and all fame that is currently listed with the kennel. I'm not sure what happens with the dogs unless Victoria sells them or moves them out before the sale date. Winner will pick new name for the kennel.

Is this correct so far or were you actually going to sell the sponsor and the kennel?

NaciesForumBanner.jpg