Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poison Ivy!

edited May 2015 in Vent
I found it while I was cleaning up my yard (it's not even that big!) it was hiding among some harmless ivy that hangs over our fence and trails to the ground. I did not notice until a huge rash appeared on my forearm, and a smaller rash appeared on my back.<br><br>WHY DOES IT SIMULTANEOUSLY ITCH AND HURT?!?!? <br><br>I woke up last night because just bending my arm at the wrists makes the skin ache because of all the tiny blisters. I've already used technu and I'm covered in the pink awfulness that is calamine lotion, but it still itches and hurts. Oatmeal baths and benadryl, nothing seems to make it any better. <br><br>I just want it to be gone!

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">That sounds terrible! I hate poison ivy and have it all around my house. I've got a huge amount of it growing on the side of my house actually, really need to do something about it -__- Here's hoping your rash gets better soon! I know how much of a pain it can be!</span></span>
  • Thanks! I'm trying everything to get rid of it, but I already have sensitive skin that reacts to freakin' everything.
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">I know that pain too as my skin is the same way! I'm sure you are super miserable right now. I know I was when I had poison ivy ugh!</span></span>