Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Contest!

I need some colors ideas since I'm going to be getting some dyes,<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Theme</span></span><br>FIRST GENERATION Pokemon<br><span style="font-weight:bold">Do not do</span><br>-Any of the Eevee Evolutions<br>-Aerodactly<br>-Raichu<br>-Gengar<br>-Rapidash<br>-Scyther<br>-Stamie<br>-Anything not in the first 151 Pokemon<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold">Prizes</span></span><br>I will give 100k per entry<br>And 2mil per entry I pick as a winner.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">Rules</span></span><br>10 entries per person<br>Do not repeat Pokemon in a your entries<br> Two people can each do Pikachu but one person can't give me 10 different colors for Pikachu.<br>Please format your color like this<br>Gengar-"Translucent Mauve W. Red Eyes & Wicked Nature"<br>Make sure it fits the character limit

Comments

• I wasn't sure how many characters are allowed in coloring like how many can it be so if these are too long I would like to fix them!<br>1. Charmander- "Orange with Flaming Tail and Blue Eyes"<br>2. Tauros- "Jewled Head with Horns, Mane, and 3 Tails"<br>3. Ninetales- "Burnt Yellow with Nine Tails with Crusty Tips"<br>4. Meowth- "Black Ears with Oval Jewel On Head"<br>5. Ratta- "Purple with Tan Underling and Buck Teeth"<br>6. Zubat- " Blue and Purple with Wings and Fangs"<br>7. Primeape- "Fuzzy White with Angry Attitude"<br>8. Growlithe- "Orange with Stripes and Fluffy Head, Tail and Chest"<br>9. Seel- "Ice White with Flippers"<br>10. Cubone- "Skulled Head with Bone Club"
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png
  • edited March 2015 68.34.170.39
    1) #048 Venonat - "Fuzzy Purple with White Antennas"<br>2) #148 Dragonair - "Light Blue with Angel Wings and Unicorn Horn"<br>3) #053 Persian - "Light Yellow with Black Ear Lining, Whiskers, and Red Jewel on Head"<br>4) #038 Ninetales - "Light Yellow with Wispy Mohawk, Nine Fluffy Tails, and Red Eyes"<br>5) #058 Growlithe - "Orange Tiger Striped with Cream Mohawk and Pug Muzzle"<br>6) #007 Squirtle - "Light Teal with Turtle Shell Back Marking and Light Pink Eyes"<br>7) #035 Clefairy - "Pink with Brown Tipped Ears, Curly Fur, and Blushing Cheeks"<br>8 ) #019 Rattata - "Purple with Cream Points, Red Eyes, and a Curled Tail"<br>9) #037 Vulpix - "Copper and Cream with Fox Like Ears and Six Tails"<br>10) #128 Tauros - "Orange with Lion Mane, Horns, and Three Whip Like Tails"
    tZ8qm4.png
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">1. Charizard- "Stubborn dragon with fiery spirit"<br>2. Jigglypuff- "Pink ball of mischief w/ a soothing voice" <br>3. Snorlax- "Snoozing Pokémon that awakes in a furry"<br>4. Ditto- "Shape shifting Pokémon with a curious nature"<br>5. Bulbasaur- "Leafy Pokémon w/ vines that sting like whips" <br>6. Arcanine- "Tiger striped canine w/ protective nature" <br>7. Magikarp- "Splash"<br>8. Cubone- "Mournfully wears the skull of its fallen mother"<br>9. Marowak- "Head & Club of bone with a strong nature"<br>10. Abra- "Teleports in a flash" </span></span>
  • These are good!<br>You can send you -1mil contracts to Celia_1234321 for your 10 entries
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">My contract has been sent, thanks! :D</span></span>
  • All of us? :)
    <br><br>Yupp It's 100k per entry for every person!
  • Sent! Do you know if you are going to pick any winners? :)
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png
  • Just sent my contact.
    tZ8qm4.png