Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planning Zone : Input Wanted

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Ok I'm in the planning phase of a new club but want to go about this a bit differently than I have in the past. I want to make this a more community based club so from the ground up I want potential members involvement. There will be a series of polls so that things can be put to a vote and I can get a feel for what you guys are looking for. <br><br>Once the club is established and events begin to run I'm going to be giving away mini prizes per event. Here's how it will work, the owner of the top ranking dog will receive a prize of the entry fee multiplied by the number of entries. So if the the fee is $1,000 VPC and there are 20 entries the winner will receive $20k. This will happen for each event and then at random there will be a Grand Event where the winner will receive at least 1mil. Members will also have the option to sponsor Grand Events and provide the prize whenever they like.<br><br>Current question/poll: can be found <a href="http://virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=412193"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">here</a><br><br></span></span>

Comments

• <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Alright guys from the last poll the winner is a set of events. Thanks to everyone who voted. The next poll is now up and is to decide on which set of events to focus on.</span></span>
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Alright the last poll results shows sporting events win. There's 2 new polls up now so please take time to cast your votes :D</span></span>
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">The club is beginning to take shape. Results of the last polls are, hunting included and restricted racing. There is a new poll up now. Please place your votes, and thank you to everyone who has been participating.<br><br><br><span style="font-size:50">P.S. Once all the major decisions are made there will more than likely be a naming and slogan contest just a heads up 8) </span> </span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">This was one of the closer polls but the votes have been the same for a bit now so I'm calling it lol. The results are Exclude any canines with speeds of 140+ (this would allow lower speed Greyhounds). It seems like we're in the last leg of planning and I believe there's only 2 more polls that are needed and I've put them in place. So please place your votes. When I get a chance I'll post a contest for naming and a slogan. Hoping to see you guys enter!</span></span>
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Ok so the results of the last poll are as followed: all breeds allowed and unlimited number of canines per player.<br><br>There is one more question that was brought to my attention so I've added one more poll. Please vote on it.<br><br>Also the naming contest has been up for over a week now, no entries yet. If you would like please enter.</span></span>
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">I've been busy guys but haven't forgotten this. The poll about AC is still up if anyone hasn't got a chance to vote. Also the naming contest is still going on but I plan to close it soon. Just wanted to give an update. The club will still be formed :D</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Sorry guys, I've been distracted with real life lately but I've not forgotten about this. I will be getting back on track with things at some point and the club is still coming. The results of the last and I believe final poll is that dogs with AC of 400+ will be excluded.</span></span>
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Voting for the name and slogan is now open. Please take a few moments to look over the options and choose the one you like best. To cast you vote please visit <a href="http://virtualpups.com/viewclub.php?pid=412193"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">the club page</a> </span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Ok guys so this is an update! The naming & slogan contest is over. We will be The Sporting Arena! I'm hoping to get the club up and running soon. My goal is by next week but I'm having computer/internet issues so it may take me a bit longer. But the club is on the way, just got to get everything finalized :D</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">I'm working on getting everything together but another question has popped up so there's another poll on the club's page about how events should be run. So if you would please take a moment to cast a vote.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Alright guys the results of the last poll are : a set of events, 4, at a time.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Ok so sorry to keep springing questions on you guys but there's another question posted on the club page. It's another AC question I meant to address earlier but it slipped my mind. Please take a moment to vote.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Alright the current poll is still up as votes are close. The club is also now open! Official there <a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=84650&p=992356#p992356"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">found here!</a></span></span>
  • Heres my honest input. I don't normally enter club and i do have a few show dogs. I don't get on VP everyday so the Boarding Kennels help raise stats with my lines and also help when I'm training or breeding. So I normally cant control the Boarding Kennels raising my stats. So if I were to enter a club with a dog whose AC was 200, I wouldn't want to be booted out when that dog reaches 400 because I really had no control while my dogs were in Boarding. But thats just me
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Thanks for the input Peach! I actually agree with you but am putting almost all aspects up to vote by the community. I will more than likely be ending the poll early next week and as of right now dogs will be allowed to stay in the club as long as they had AC below 400 upon entry :D<br><br>If anyone else has input, comments or questions please feel free to post below. I want this club to be as successful as possible and feel like a community/real club rather than just something you're a member of with no say in how things are run :D</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Ok so the poll results haven't changed in days so I'm calling an end to it. The results are 7 to 4 in favor of allowing canines to remain a member as long as their AC is below 400 upon entry. I believe everything is in order. If something else arises I'll post another poll for voting. Thanks again to everyone who has been voting :D</span></span>