Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friendly Stat Raising?

edited January 2015 in Tips & Tricks
It's been WAAAAY too long since I've last played VP and cannot for the life of me remember how to raise the friendly stat. I've got a couple imports and low stated dogs I'm trying to stat max (as a sp. trainer) And cannot figure out what raises friendly.

Comments

• <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">It's been a while sense I've trained but I know friendly play raises the friendly stat. Rough housing raises aggro but I believe friendly will still continue to rise as well, just not as fast. I'm thinking that friendly is like the other stats in that it increases with grooming as well. Someone who trains on a regular basis may have more info about this.</span></span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">If you are a sponsor trainer, every training type will increase Friendly...including Rough House.<br><br>According to this <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=340909"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">training table</a>, Friendly play, Heirarchy, Come, and Dignity increase Friendly if you're training as a novice. </span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*