Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would There Be Any Interest In A Layout Contest?

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">Hello all you lovely VP people. I'm considering hosting a layout contest but not sure if there would be any interest as I've noticed the past few didn't get a lot of attention. So I'm wondering if there are any layout makes left out there who would consider joining. Prizes would include 10-20 mil VPC, a 2 OAK gifty, and some 10x4s. These would either be spread out into 3 prizes or more than likely be one big 1st place prize with no other places. So if anyone would be interested please let me know and also let me know if you would prefer the prize being broken into 3 places or one 1st place. Thanks for your time!</span></span>

Comments

• Would depend what the requirements are. <br><br>I don't really play the game anymore, so VPC is about all I would personally be interested in. And even then I'm fussy and only really enter if the winnings are high. But then again not many people like my style, and prefer table layouts. So again I'm wary to enter layout contests these days.
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="color:#400080">I'm still working out the requirements but I'm wanting a fairly open contest. I want something on the different side than what you normally find on kennels. More than likely nothing focusing in on a breed as I work with various breeds and always change them up. I would be looking for something clean and professional looking but that does have something unique about it. Perhaps a hint of whimsy or some sort of flare. It would be a more universal layout that would go on more than one kennel. Maybe some sort of logo or decal that has something to do with two H's sense I use HH as a brand. Those are just thoughts, still working out what the details would be but thought I'd throw this out there. I don't really wanna post a contest unless there's some sort or interest ya know? ;D </span></span>
  • I would probably enter. Depending on if I find the time. :)
    DogWithGirl.jpg
    Here have a band-aid
  • <span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-style:italic">Thanks for showing interest Binzie. I've got about 2-3 people showing interest but hoping for more before I decide to host.</span></span>