Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After's TrainOff

Okay so I have hundreds of rescues I need trained. So I thought A train off would help get the job done. Dogs will start to be sent December 17th and the competition will end January 20th <br><br><br>All Dogs Need Skill/Stat max w/o Agro<br>Points<br>-8x4-10x4 dogs 1 point<br>-5x4-7x4 dogs 2 points<br>-2x4-4x4 dogs 3 points<br>-0x4- 1x4 dogs 4 points <br>-Imports 5 points<br>(You will be keeping track of your own points)<br><br><br>Prizes <br>20 mil cash<br>49 Unmade imports<br>4 hand drawn pictures <br>2 free dogs from my eventing rescues (Included up to 1000+ A/C Dogs, 10x4s ect.)<br>AlsoI have 10 Veteran Points for New colors or Veteran Only Breed Pairs <br><br><br>Form<br>Playername:<br>Where To Send Dogs:<br>Points:(Added for you to be able to edit your own form to keep track)<br>Stats you would like me to send to start you off:
AfterGlowRescue! Dedicated to Changing lives! Eventing Rescues,Giving Second Chances, And Making Stars

Comments

This discussion has been closed.