Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPs Secret Santa 2014

So this is what happened the last Secret Santa back in 2012, also the secret santa event last year, also took the same event details. So as this is proven that it works pretty well so We'll stick with it.<br><br>I have amended the dates so that I can actually message people, based on when I'm not in work.<br><br>
<br><br>It's that time of year! Happy holidays everyone!<br><br>I thought it would be fun to do a VP Secret Santa for all of our wonderful players.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sign Up Form</span><br>
Playername:<br>Forum Name:<br>Kennel Link:
<br><br><span style="color:#FF0000">Here's how this will work:</span><br>For the next 5 days, I will accept people who wish to be involved. Remember, if you wish to <span style="font-weight:bold">RECEIVE</span> a gift, you must <span style="font-weight:bold">GIVE</span> a gift. <br>On <span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 19th</span></span>, I will send out messages to those who are gifting and giving with who you are assigned to. Remember that it's supposed to be a surprise to the person you're giving it to, so don't ruin the surprise!***<br><span style="font-size:75">*** even though it is ANONYMOUS at first, you WILL be able to know who your secret santa is once gifts are ready to go (for the sake of custom art and whatnot)</span><br><br>I will be picking the people <span style="font-weight:bold">AT RANDOM</span> so no bickering over who got who. <br>*remember, DON'T TELL THE PERSON THAT YOU HAVE!<br><br>I will give you until <span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 22nd</span></span> to come up with your gift and <span style="font-weight:bold">SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR GIFT AND WHO IT IS GOING TO(the person assigned to you)</span>. Use this form in the message:<br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Your Player Name & Forum Name:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Player Name & Forum Name of who is RECEIVING your gift:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Gift(s) you are giving:</span>
<br><br>On <span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 23rd</span></span> you will receive a message of WHO your Secret Santa is and WHAT you'll be receiving!<br>Everyone's goal should be to give your gift by<span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold"> December 25th</span></span>!<br><br>Here's a recap of the dates and what will be done on them so it's easier to keep track:<br><span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 1st-16:</span></span> Sign up!<br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 19:</span></span> Messages sent out with who you are a Secret Santa for.<br><span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 19-22:</span></span> Send me a message using the form above so I know who is receiving what.<br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 23:</span></span> Messages sent out of who your Secret Santa is and what your gift is!<br><span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">December 23-25*:</span></span> Contact your Santa and receive your gift!<br><span style="font-size:75">*due to people being on vacation and traveling, realize that you might receive your gift a bit later</span><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">To make it fair, we've created a list of gifts that can be given. Please stick to these things so everyone gets something of fair value ^.^</span><br><span style="color:#00BF00"><span style="font-weight:bold">Gifts You Can Give:</span></span><br>- VPC (minimum <span style="font-weight:bold">500,000</span> & maximum<span style="font-weight:bold"> 5million</span>)<br>- Art (Layouts, banners, dog pics, etc.)<br>- Dogs (NOT just dogs that are worth nothing. Try to gift dogs with good stats, gifties, etc.)<br>- Combination of the above <span style="font-weight:bold">AS LONG AS</span> the total worth <span style="font-weight:bold">DOES NOT</span> go over <span style="font-weight:bold">5million</span> (so you could give someone 1million and a dog, etc.)<br><br><br>*I will try to send out reminder messages to everyone for when things are due so it runs smoothly!<br><br><br><br><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-weight:bold">Secret Santas</span></span><br>Frostbight8<br>Nacie<br>jesscool 2<br>Rockie<br>Peach<br>morgan<br>Paranormal Wolf<br>WyldFire<br>Mac Cat<br>Nutty<br>AfterGlowRescues<br>Flash<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Please post if you want to join in on the holiday fun and be a Secret Santa!</span>
<br><br>UPDATE - Everyone now knows WHO their secret santa for, if you could send me the form before the end of Christmas Eve (24th December), I will try and get it posted before Christmas Morning so then everyone can start collecting their gifts.
forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt

Comments