Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around The VP World Scavenger Hunt 2014 : Winnsers Announced

<span style="color:#400080"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Introduction</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">Hello and welcome to the Around The VP World Scavenger Hunt! This little hunt will consist of 4 rounds which each round having a theme of some place in the world. So get ready to go on a VP adventure!</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">How It Works</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">After the start of the event I will be publicly posting a set of things to find each week. There will be 4 rounds total so this will last for 4 weeks. Once the tasks are posted you will then send me a PM with links of the things you find, only one PM per round so all tasks for the current round will be sent at once. <span style="font-weight:bold">Don't post your answers publicly!</span> Each task in the round will be worth 1 point, so each round will be worth 5 points total. You don't have to find all the tasks but you won't earn the full 5 points if you don't. Remember you may only submit one PM per round so be sure you're found all the tasks you can before submitting! Bonus points will be awarded on top of the round points to the first 5 players to PM me, starting with the first and fastest player getting 5 additional points, the next fastest player receiving 4 additional points and so on and so forth down to the fifth player getting 1 additional point. At the end of each round the points will be tallied and added to the public leader board. Rounds may end earlier if all players PM me before the end of the round. If that occurs the next round will be posted after the points are tallied. At the end of the hunt the player with the most points wins, followed by a second and third place winner.</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Rules</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">-This is an individual hunt so no partners or teams. If I find out you've been cheating all offending parties will be disqualified.<br>-Do not post you answers publicly in the thread. Only PM them to me.<br>-You may only submit one PM per round so make sure you've found all the tasks you can before you submit!<br>-Fill out the entry form below and post it to the thread. You must let me know that it's hunting time.<br>-Each task can be found and no dog is off limits, this includes retired dogs!<br>-Dogs, kennels, or player names that you are to find <span style="font-weight:bold">cannot</span> be your own! However, they can belong to a competing player.<br>-Be a good sport, no squabbling or complaining about points.<br>-There must be a minimum of 5 players for this to run<br>-Rounds will end on the specified date unless all players have submitted their answers early in which case this event will proceed more quickly.</span><br><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Entry Form</span></span></span><br>
-Player name:<br>-Kennel Link: <a href="link goes here" target="_blank" class="bb-url">kennel name goes here</a><br>-What time is it?
<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Prizes & Donations</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">During the sign up phase I will be accepting donations to go toward the prizes. If you wish to donate you can send VPC to <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=451532"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">this kennel</a> and if you would like to donate a dog please hold it until the hunt ends, so that it's loyalty and number of owners won't be effected. If you donate a dog it must be high stated or a gifty. You may also donate graphics. This works on an honors system in that you will give the dog to the winner at the end or make the graphics for them. </span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">1st Place :</span> <span style="font-style:italic">15 mil VPC & 15 graphics of the player's choice from Cherokeez_Baby</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">2nd Place :</span> <span style="font-style:italic">8 mil VPC & 10 graphics of the player's choice from Cherokeez_Baby</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">3rd Place :</span> <span style="font-style:italic">5 mil VPC & 5 graphics of the player's choice from Cherokeez_Baby</span><br> <br><span style="font-weight:bold">Donations:</span><br><span style="font-style:italic">-Bryson : VPC<br>-Cherokeez_Baby : Graphics, ribbons & trophies<br>-Nacie : VPC</span><br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Tentative Scheduled</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-style:italic">11/11: sign up and donations start<br>11/18 : sign ups and donations end & round 1 is posted<br>11/25 : end of round 1 and beginning of round 2<br>12/2 : end of round 2 and beginning of round 3<br>12/9 : end of round 3 and beginning of round 4 (last round)<br>12/16 : end of the hunt<br>12/16 : winners announced </span></span><br><br><span style="color:#400080"><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">Hunters & Leader Board </span></span></span></span><br><span style="color:#008000"><span style="font-style:italic">1st -Bryson : 34 points<br>2nd -Frostbight8 : 33 points<br>3rd -Nacie : 32 points</span><br><span style="color:#400080">4th -jesscool 2 : 30 points<br>5th -Here Today! Gone Tomorrow! : 20 points<br>6th -momomorgan : 15 points<br>7th -PeachTree : 14 points<br>8th -Cherokeez_Baby : 8 points<br>-Sammishinexo : <br>-Bruiser :<br>-German Shepherds 2013 :</span><br></span>

Comments