Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dogs with bids on them shouldn't be allowed to be bred -->

edited October 2014 in Game Suggestions
I recently bid 10 million on a dog that had previously been rescued from one of my colors.<br><br>It was a 1oak gifty at the time of the rescue, and when i returned to the game it was now 2 oak. I eventually managed to acquire the pup that had been bred from my original (it was neutered/named) and planned on retiring/releasing it if i could convince the owner of my original to sell me him back, to make it 1 oak again...<br><br>I bid 10 mill on this dog and days later it was accepted. However now the breed is a 3 oak as it had been bred before the bid was accepted (2 oak when i release the neutered one i have).. Anyways, kind of annoying the bidding amount i paid was mostly for rarity and while 1 pup doesn't hurt, who knows how many times it'll be bred or used as public stud.. I think this should be altered similar to how you can't accept contracts on a dog if there's already a contract made to somebody else.