Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why must shows end?!?!?!

edited July 2014 in Vent
This is a pointless vent but maybe someone can sympathize with me... I have always been obsessed with anime... but now that I have crunchyroll and Hulu and friends to fan girl with me... by obsession has become so much worse. I have no Idea how many anime series I have finished this summer, but I get extremely sad afterwards... I'm aware of the completely unrealistic view I'm now searching for. (I kinda want to live in an anime right now) Lol. Anyway a few I remember and have obsessed over is <br><br>-Diabolik Lovers<br>- Attack on Titans <br>- Yamana's first time <br>- Vampire Knight <br>- Spice and Wolf<br><br>I just finished Vampire Knight.... thus starts my crazy obsession to get the money to buy the manga... <br><br><br>Gosh I have issues. Between animes and K pop... I will never make it in the real world..... <br><br><br>AGHGHGHG!! <br><br>-end of pointless rant-
SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 

Comments

• Veronica Mars, I wish still kept going, it left so many unanswered questions, have to wait for the next book and next movies now D: if they do come out.<br><br>It sucks xD even though I don't watch what you watch, even Heroes, but I believe there is something for Heroes coming out in 2015.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • That's how I was when I got hooked on Dog & Scissors, Nana, Rozen Maiden and Moon Phase xD I finished every one of those in a couple of days, and I wish it continued a bit more.<br><br>I got crunchyroll, Netflix, and other apps on my phone, so I always have something to watch xD
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • A friend of mind found the manga, but it's not near as satisfying. I will find something else to watch come tomorrow, I just can't stand cliff hangers. Agh. Shows are so addicting, and then they end.
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • <span style="color:#400080">I know what you mean! I always get a little sad when I finish an anime. I get so wrapped up in the story and then when it all ends I'm left wanting more. all the ones I've watched always end with room to be continued. It's always got something left that could be lol. I was really sad when we finished Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood. Now we're watching Eureka Seven and I'm sure it'll end like all the rest leaving me wanting more D: </span>
  • This happens to me too often than I'm willing to admit.<br>But wow... I could watch Baccano! a hundred times and never get tired of it.
    ekews2.jpg
  • I know what you mean! I watched two Animes that I wish wouldn't have ended. Madoka Magika and Elfin Lied! They were so great but they ended after one season!
  • PeachTree wrote:
    I know what you mean! I watched two Animes that I wish wouldn't have ended. Madoka Magika and Elfin Lied! They were so great but they ended after one season!
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">Haven't watched Madoka Magika but it sounds interesting, will check it out. And Elfin Lied was the first anime I ever watched all the way through and the first one I ever bought. It killed me that it ended in only one season and the end leaves a little trickle of hope that there could be more D:</span>
  • thats how they get you. give you hope and then tear you apart. i have a manga that i hope they make a series out of. "Inubaka: crazy for dogs". great manga for dog lovers like us.
  • <span style="color:#400080">I will have to check that out as well. Maybe it'll be the first actual manga I'll read. I've always wanted to read some but just seem to stick to the anime >__<</span>
  • you have to get into it. its really good and theres like 24 books lol
  • I just finished K-Project like five seconds so I've still got that shaken up feeling you get when a show you love ends intensely.<br>like wow. I don't even know what to do with myself LOL.
    ekews2.jpg