Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blaah

edited July 2014 in Vent
I hate wisdom teeth. End of.<br><br>-flails about-
8ekcsqs.jpg
^ Click for comics

Comments

• I am extremely grateful that I got mine removed well before they caused any trouble! <br><br>Hope they're not causing you much pain :(
  • I am extremely grateful that I got mine removed well before they caused any trouble! <br><br>Hope they're not causing you much pain :(
    <br><br>They are trying to murder me lol. I have all 4, and they take it in turns as to when they should grow and cause me unimaginable pain. At the moment it is my bottom right, that is finally making itself known above the gum line. It was slightly covered by gum... BUT NOT ANYMORE! <br><br>At the moment I can barely open my mouth, which makes eating a fun game. Not. <br><br>I keep thinking about getting them removed, but I am a bit chicken to go to the dentist over them lol. When they aren't growing they cause me no trouble at all. But you are lucky to not have to go through with this pain lol.<br><br>I'll start to rattle with the amount of pain killers I am taking lol
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • PaperWings wrote:
    <br>They are trying to murder me lol. I have all 4, and they take it in turns as to when they should grow and cause me unimaginable pain. At the moment it is my bottom right, that is finally making itself known above the gum line. It was slightly covered by gum... BUT NOT ANYMORE! <br><br>At the moment I can barely open my mouth, which makes eating a fun game. Not. <br><br>I keep thinking about getting them removed, but I am a bit chicken to go to the dentist over them lol. When they aren't growing they cause me no trouble at all. But you are lucky to not have to go through with this pain lol.<br><br>I'll start to rattle with the amount of pain killers I am taking lol
    <br>Oh that does not sound fun at all! <br>I highly encourage you to go to the dentist and at least look into removing them :)<br>Don't forget that they could give you pain for life... <br><br>I had to have mine surgically cut out at the hospital along with 4 regular teeth so that all my other teeth could fit in my mouth :( Took me a while to recover from it but yeah, definitely much better now!
  • I'm in pain with my lot right now, my left side hurts to eat, got a 578$ bill from the dentist as he said hes a good idea to get thempulled out T.T.. I'v got one more that still needs to come and no room left in my mouth for it D:, I'm over the pain =.='<br><br>I'm also on a list for my tonsils to be pulled out T.T but that's because of something else D:.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Ah too chicken to get them removed.<br><br>Manager at work made me go home yesterday as my face had swollen up. But mainly felt crap because I had got 3.5hr sleep thanks to an insane thunderstorm. <br><br>But I did stop by the dentist to see if they could do anything for me, but the earliest they could see me is 8am Monday. So I get the joys of that to look forward to :( Get to find out if they are impacted or not, hopefully they'll tell me they are ok lol but I doubt it :(
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • i have all 4 still in since i was taken off my moms insurance before they took them out. I hate them so much every 3 or 4 months my teeth will move a little bit and cause my mouth to hurt for 2 or 3 days. i have one tooth that has twisted sideways and is pushing my other teeth with the top of the tooth, my life sucks. i know how you feel though
  • Ahhhh.. I just had my two taken out, and hell, lol its fine when your numb! than ugh when the numbing wears off, my last for about 2-3 hrs, than you feel it ;F.<br><br>Not trying to scare you off! just take painkillers, and sleep, I'v just been sleeping all day and about to go back to sleep, woke up at 4am and already sleepy at 5am again o.o.<br><br>but good luck, at dentist, hopefully they give you about 2 weeks of painkillers before you go, if you need to go.
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties
  • Jaw/mouth seems to have settled down and is no longer infected. Had a course of antibiotics, but in the process of my immunity being low I appear to have caught whatever plague was going around the office at work.<br><br>So now I appear to be trying to cough up my lungs, and in doing so have done something to my left shoulder/rib cage as it hurts when I cough! <br><br>Rather done with being ill now! :(
    8ekcsqs.jpg
    ^ Click for comics
  • Ugh bad luck for you right now D: hope you get better soon!
    flyacdbanner.jpg
    656 Gifties