Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KIWI, PARA & MAC

edited October 2014 in Praise for the Game
KIWI!!!<br><br>What can I say! I LOVE YOU! and I know i'm going on AWESOME adventures without you, and im sorry... I shall bring you photos :) <br><br>Also so very glad you came back!! Oh and the Tea discussion <3<br><br>PARA!!!<br><br>So glad I found you! I can talk to you about anything and everything... actually we always have :) You've also always helped me through stuff :) Which is all I could ever ask for :D<br><br><br>MAC!!!<br><br>I'm so glad we are friends :) You make me smile x and I know you want a PB and I so want to help you get one cause then it will be AWESOME<br><br>Love you guys soooo much <br><br>and its been a while since I posted one of these. AND to everyone else on VP you are all pretty awesome <3<br><br>ESPECIALLY the DEVELOPERS!!! I know its hard job to maintain a website... i do it everyday for multiple sites. SO they deserve all the money they get xD THANK YOU FOR KEEPING VP GOING
forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">These always make me smile :) I think we both drifted away from VP for a bit but glad to see you back. I've always enjoyed talking with you. We have a lot in common and like you said I feel as if I can talk to you about anything :3</span>
  • Why must life be so busy!!!! AND AWEEEEEE I WUV YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!! <br><br>Made my night!!!! Even though I haven't been active like I planned.
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg