Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Contest *Everyone Wins*>>>

I finally reached my first 10x4 in my GSP line and I am so glad that she is a female. This line was dedicated to my dog Strutting My Daisy Dukes, so obviously I named the female after her, the only thing is, I want her to be dyed after her as well. That is where all of my creative thinkers come in. <br><br>You can find pictures and activities that we do together <a href="http://virtualpups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=83313"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">here</a> to give you some ideas.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline"><span style="font-size:150">PRIZES</span></span></span><br>1st: 5 Mill<br>**Everyone who enters gets 10k per entry!**
bgsdxf.jpg
If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link

Comments

• Gah!! She is gorgeous!! (admitting it I'm kind of jealous lol I've been wanting a GSP) <br><br>Spotted Brown with Daisy Chain Crown<br>Dancing Daisies Amidst Beautifully Brown Spots
  • She's gorgeous! My uncle has two GSP's and they are the sweetest dogs ever!<br><br>Playful Giant w. Silly Sock Monkey<br>Golden Eyes w. Speckled Fur<br>Sleeping Beauty on a Camo Cloud<br>Playful Pup w. a Snazzy Pink Collar<br>Serious Pose w. Playful Eyes<br>Clumsy Giant w. Sparkling Eyes<br><br>I'm not that good with colors, but eh, I gave it a go!
  • Thank you both. I have grown up with GSPs, but she is the first one that is all my responsibility. I have had to pay for everything, except the actual purchasing of her. She was a birthday present from my parents. I lost both of my dogs my senior year of high school, so they said if I proved to them that I could be responsible, then they would get me a puppy.... They did not tell me when or what breed, but my mom showed me a picture of Daisy and or course my daughter wanted to see the picture of the doggy as well. I showed her the picture and she says "Awwwwwh, doggy." I told her that her name was Daisy and my daughter then says "Awwwwwh, Daisy. Momma look it's Daisy!" I am guessing that is what sold my mom into getting Daisy.
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • i wanna join the contest! do you want a drawing or a photoshoped realistic picture<br>Sorry WRONG thing ill throw some ideas after i read a little
  • MY GOODNESS SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! I love GSP and the Wirehair too!<br><br>Here's some ideas.<br>Speckled Beauty with Pink Collar & Loving Look<br>Speckled with Hunting Look in Eyes<br>Sitting on Camo Eager to Hunt<br>Dedicated to image 3: Sitting in the Leaves Waiting for the Signal<br>Crunching Leaves under Feet of the Best Hunter<br>Crunching Leaves, Camo Blanket, and Chew Toys<br><br>If I think of more then I will add to my list :3 my brains a little fried right now
  • So far I am loving all of these! I have the dog that will be dyed, but I will need a dye, so I am looking around for that. Once that is lined up I will make m choice, but until then, feel free to add to your lists.
    bgsdxf.jpg