Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess the Animal and Win.

edited June 2014 in Games
Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right forum on or but I'll give it a try anyways.<br><br>I got this from another forums and the game is to guess the animal I am thinking of,<br>I give 3 hints and post more if needed.<br><br>Guess correctly and you win, I'll post up prizes when I have any to give out.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Some kind of guidelines/Rules</span><br>You may guess as many times as you wish, please keep it to one post, add like -update- if you add a new guess to your post, I can read post times/dates so I know if someone post after you and than you edit yours for their awser, I'll know who posted first xD<br>~Avoid double posting.<br>~Be polite. Rudeness will not be tolerated.<br>~NO begging for hints or the answer.<br>~NO complaining about the prizes offered<br>~I don't mind if the person who wins last game plays again but if I can keep this up and the same keep winning I may do a you must miss a game if you won last game thing.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Prize: 10x4 Male Spanish Greyhound </span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Current Animal + current hints, Game: 2 (25th/06)</span><br>*Part of Earth's largest land animal<br>*Humans have done domestication with these guys just like most animals<br>*They are found in grasslands and a range of forest habitats<br>*They have smaller ears and convex or level backs<br>*They are classed as endangered.
flyacdbanner.jpg
656 Gifties

Comments