Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Month.....

edited June 2014 in Vent
Well how shall I start.....<br><br>First of the month (literally the first) I get a call from my brother that he had to rush his dog Raja (pitbull/mastiff) to the vet an hour away cause our small town vets are all closed on weekends.....<br>He calls me back 2hrs later to tell me she had cancerous blood and had to put her to rest.<br><br>That evening after all that I get a call from my uncle telling us my grandma just had a heart attack. So we rush to the hospital.<br>She flat lined 4x`s at our small hospital before they airlifted her to the city next to us.<br>The city is an hour away so we rushed down there.....<br><br>It was too late and she had passed.<br><br>2wks later we had her funeral services.<br>1wk later my dad and boyfriend are laid off there jobs.<br><br>It is almost impossible for them to find new jobs here. The town we live in is a retirement community!<br>So you either have to have family that owns a place or know someone that's willing to hire you.<br><br>My sons birthday is this weekend. All we can do is try and give him the best we can at this point....Hope nothing else can possibly go wrong.<br><br>Anyone else have a rough June? :(
Toxic_Wolf_Paw_by_TheShadowStallion_zps5c96b135.jpg

Comments

• June has been hard for me too, but nowhere NEAR as traumatic as yours, that is the worst turn of events that could have possibly happened, all crammed into such a short time. I'm so sorry. I know that doesn't mean much, but it really bothers me how whenever something bad happens, it all happens at once. :(<br><br>I hope your son had a good birthday, at least. Focus on the good stuff, makes the bad times pass faster. :/
    ekews2.jpg
  • June sucks!! I'm sorry for your loss, I have also had 2 deaths in the family and my parents are getting a divorce. So June needs to go away!
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png