Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Birthdays...

edited June 2014 in Vent
Okay so first off... I'm not against birthdays...<br><br>However it's my fiance's birthday in like 3 weeks and as per usual I have some crazy idea of what I want to do...<br><br>As per usual I haven't thought it through all that well, so I'm hoping I can sort out everything I want to.<br><br>This year I am aiming to finish his "Hellboy" comic collection as well as gifting them in a wooden keepsake box painted with the comics design on the outside...<br><br>One problem... Sourcing the box.<br><br>Now if I lived with my dad there wouldn't be a problem, I could easily enough get enough wood to sort the thing myself... But living with my fiance makes things a whole lot more difficult. For example I've got all the comics being delivered to our house (he gets home first) so im like hoping to god he doesn't realize that I'm getting quite a few comic book shaped packages... and I still have to get the box and decorate it...<br><br>ARG!! not enough time... and I want a box that I can fit the whole of his hellboy collection inside because what's the point if I can only fit the 6 ive bought to finish the collection?
forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt

Comments

• Eep! For those of you who have read this...<br><br>I'm finally happy about this birthday :)<br><br>Finally sourced a box big enough to store the comics I've ordered and the rest of the collection (hopefully) :) so yay about that.<br><br>And I've thought of something else to do for his birthday :) again needing a wooden box but managed to find one :)<br><br>Feeling a lot better now
  • Glad to hear it's worked out! I hope he's not suspicious... he's gonna be so excited.<br>I know I would be, at least lol. :D
    ekews2.jpg
  • He's very excited, doesn't seem to have a clue either :) he says oI keep making him excited about it lol I won't tell him anything though