Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 2014, Annual Schutzhund Challenge

2»

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">Where I've been away for a bit I was sure I had missed out on this. I'm glad I'll be able to still compete though :]</span>
  • <span style="color:#800000">Haha well glad you can Para! Just waiting for one more person to enter their dogs, otherwise as soon as I see the -4 days, the events will be run and another set up straight away. xD</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="color:#800000">Woo! First set of events run! Another set created, so get entering!<br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925</a><br><br>1. 109pts - Lone Soldier (Kylie Sommer)<br>2. 79pts - Paper Airplanes (Mac Cat)<br>3. 78pts - Going Rogue (Frost)<br>4. 76pts - Demonstration of Power (Frost)<br>5. 74pts - Taboo Performance (Kylie Sommer)<br>6. 71pts - Little Talks (Mac Cat)<br>7. 70pts - Judge Paradoxes (Para)<br>8. 61pts - Spectacle (Para)<br>9. 60pts - Bluefin Charger (Lyc)<br>10. 59pts - Listed Bet (Cooljess)<br>11. 42pts - Sacred Ocean Dryad (Lyc)<br>12. 41pts - Master Marley (Sammish)<br>13. 38pts - Trend Setter (Bryson)<br>14. 37pts - Bay Brilliant (Cooljess)<br>15. 36pts - White Widow Serenity (Sammish)<br>16. 29pts - Rolling Thunder (Bryson)<br><br>Congrats for the winners so far!<br>Looks like we are going to have a battle for the podium positions! xD</span>
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Yay! Congrats to everyone so far! :P
  • Alright the last set for Round 1 have been run.<br>I have adjusted it to the FOUR lowest scorers will be eliminated.<br><br>1. 195pts - Lone Soldier (Kylie Sommer)<br>2. 154pts - Demonstration of Power (Frost)<br>3. 148pts - Going Rogue (Frost)<br>4. 138pts - Paper Airplanes (Mac Cat)<br>5. 137pts - Bluefin Charger (Lyc)<br>6. 133pts - Judge Paradoxes (Para)<br>7. 130pts - Little Talks (Mac Cat) <br>8. 124pts - Taboo Performance (Kylie Sommer)<br>9. 112pts - Spectacle (Para)<br>10. 111pts - Listed Bet (Cooljess)<br>11. 110pts - Rolling Thunder (Bryson)<br>12. 100pts - Trend Setter (Bryson)<br>---<br><span style="color:#FF0000">13. 90pts - Master Marley (Sammish)<br>14. 89pts - The Sacred Ocean Dryad (Lyc)<br>15. 77pts - Bay Brilliant (Cooljess)<br>16. 72pts - White Widow Serenity (Sammish)</span><br><br>So the 4 in Red have been eliminated, I have also removed you from the club.<br>Thank you for entering the 2014 Schutzhund Challenge!<br><br>As for the rest of you, Round 2 events have been posted here (again) <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925</a><br><br>Might I say a good job to Bryson on your dogs going from the bottom four to get safely into the second round! xD<br>As you can see the scores are pretty close, except Kylies leader of course, who is just outta here, hahaha.
    4v1rix.jpg
  • Kylie's is a VER dog, they're amazing! They've kicked butt in the Schutz challenge before too.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Alright! Round 2 is officially done!<br><br>Results so far:<br>1. 279pts - Lone Soldier (Kylie Sommer)<br>2. 207pts - Demonstration of Power (Frost)<br>3. 198pts - Going Rogue (Frost)<br>4. 181pts - Paper Airplanes (Mac Cat)<br>5. 169pts - Bluefin Charger (Lyc)<br>6. 167pts - Judge Paradoxes (Para)<br>7. 163pts - Little Talks (Mac Cat) <br>8. 158pts - Trend Setter (Bryson)<br>---<br><span style="color:#FF0000">9. 155pts - Rolling Thunder (Bryson)<br>10. 152pts - Taboo Performance (Kylie Sommer)<br>11. 149pts - Spectacle (Para)<br>12. 142pts - Listed Bet (Cooljess)</span><br><br>So same as last round, the last 4 have been eliminated.<br>There will be one more round of events, on the conclusion of those, we will have our winners! \o/<br>Events are here; <a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=vpKennel/view&id=460925</a><br><br>Thanks everyone! :mrgreen:
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">I just keep squeaking by lol...maybe by some miracle the dog I have left will manage to get himself into one of the top spots by the end!</span>
    forumbanner_zpsa9ecc997.png
    BBB Kennels: *~* Training *~* Breeding *~* Sales *~* Showing *~* Boarding *~*
  • bryson wrote:
    <span style="color:#400080">I just keep squeaking by lol...maybe by some miracle the dog I have left will manage to get himself into one of the top spots by the end!</span>
    <br><br>Maybe! With only 8 events to go you never know! xD
    4v1rix.jpg
  • bryson wrote:
    <span style="color:#400080">I just keep squeaking by lol...maybe by some miracle the dog I have left will manage to get himself into one of the top spots by the end!</span>
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>I'm hoping the same for my remaining dog hehe. I've never had a dog that does super well in schutzhund but who knows :P</span>
  • bryson wrote:
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>I'm hoping the same for my remaining dog hehe. I've never had a dog that does super well in schutzhund but who knows :P</span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">This is the best my dogs have ever done in Schutzhund competition... I have dogs that do well regularly in events but I can't figure out why :lol: I haven't been able to replicate the results :roll: </span>
  • bryson wrote:
    <br><br>I thought the same thing when I bought {CBT}Down.&.Dirty for this competition back in 2012. He was just a trial dog to see if I could even win a public event; he was a cheap buy, so it wouldn't hurt. Turns out he was worth it because he placed 2nd in the 2012 Annual Schutzhund Challenge AND placed 3rd in the 2012 VPO. Now I am trying to expand his bloodline to produce even better eventing dogs to hopefully put me on the Top 50 Players board.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'm hoping with some of my future projects that I'll end up with a good event dog, we shall see. Sometimes I honestly think I try to hard to breed a good event dog and then they end up being kind of ehhh.</span>
  • So far, this is the best I've ever done in Simm's Annual Schutzhund Challenge xD Last time I tried was back in 2012, where I barely made the finalist list lol
    83ued_zps40542328.png
  • \o/ And I have just ran that Finals for the 2014 Schutz Challenge! YAY<br><br>This years clear winner, with a score of 325 is..<br><br><span style="color:#0000BF"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">{WWK} Lone Soldier!</span></span><br>A German Shepherd owned by Kylie Sommer! Congratulations!</span><br><br><span style="color:#BF0000">Our second place getter, with a score of 235.. is Frostbights, <span style="font-weight:bold">GSK Demonstration of Power</span>!</span><br><br><span style="color:#00BF00">And coming in third with a score of 228, is Frostbights other German Shepherd,<span style="font-weight:bold"> GSK Going Rogue</span>!</span><br><br>Our other placings are;<br><span style="font-weight:bold">^Mac^Paper Airplanes</span> in Fourth with a score of 212.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">BBB Trend Setter</span> in Fifth with a score of 189.<br><span style="font-weight:bold">LYC The Bluefin Charger</span> in Sixth with a score of 188!<br><span style="font-weight:bold">^Mac^Little Talks</span> in Seventh with a score of 186.<br>& last but not least! <span style="font-weight:bold">Para's Judge Paradoxes</span> in Eighth with a score of 183!<br><br>so.. Kylie Sommer, please send a negative contract to <span style="font-weight:bold">Simm III</span> for 20 million.<br>Frost, even though you won second and third, the third place prize money will be given to Mac Cat who placed in fourth, please send me a negative contract for 10 million though!<br>Mac Cat, please send me a negative contract for 5 million.<br><br>All other participants, even those eliminated in the other rounds, please send a negative contract of 1 million to <span style="font-weight:bold">Simm III</span><br><br>I will be scoring the best Protection/Trackers/Obedience dogs shortly, unfortunately I don't have a training kennel anymore so the prize money for each will be 2 million. xD<br><br>Thank you everyone for entering another Schutzhund Challenge!<br> :mrgreen:
    4v1rix.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">Congrats to the winners! And thanks goes to Simm for hosting! As always it was a fun competition for sure. I've sent over a contract for the participant award. Can't wait to see the other scores!</span>
  • Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!
  • Contract sent :) thanks so much! And good job to everyone!
  • Thanks for hosting this, Simm! It's fun every year. Congrats to the winners!
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • <span style="color:#400080">Well, would ya look at that... my dog [kinda] did it! No major scoring but I'm happy, to come from towards the bottom to 5th place is impressive considering I'm typically eliminated in the first round! :lol: <br><br>Congrats to the winners! Thanks for hosting this Simm, and thanks to everybody that participated!!! It wouldn't be as much fun without such great competition :mrgreen: </span>
  • contract sent from m147294
    Jess1_zpsd0720dd0.jpg