Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arrg!

edited May 2014 in Vent
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150"> it's so hard selling dogs and making money when your a novice. I just want to sell the 4 stat and skill maxed dogs I have and I haven't even had a single bid. I love love love VP but I hate how hard it is to get your name out there and I hate how much the population has dwindled. Waa! </span></span> :cry:
forum_zps0c4167d1.png

Comments

• Sorry to complain.. Lol
    forum_zps0c4167d1.png
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">I'm sorry to hear. I can say that the dog selling market isn't at a high peak right now. It's nothing against you or your dogs. Just buying dogs isn't popular. Heck, you hardly see anyone selling goodies anymore such as Dyes and Upgrades. The economy is tough, as well as the 'VP Economy' LOL There are other ways you can earn money though as a novice. Tons of tutorials on here for you. Everyone on here is super nice and always willing to help out.</span></span>
  • **Agrees with Bobby!**<br><br>I have tried to sell 1oak gifties and nobody was interested. So don't take it personally!<br>Just hit a nuclear bomb here in VP lately.<br>Hopefully it`ll fizzle out and get better around here
    Toxic_Wolf_Paw_by_TheShadowStallion_zps5c96b135.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">There was another post where some of the players were talking and joking about this being the VP apocalypse. It's like we're the stragglers and survivors that are still tracking through and trying to rebuild :P <br><br>Hopefully if we hang in there good things will come and VP will be revived :D</span>
  • <span style="color:#400080">There was another post where some of the players were talking and joking about this being the VP apocalypse. It's like we're the stragglers and survivors that are still tracking through and trying to rebuild :P <br><br>Hopefully if we hang in there good things will come and VP will be revived :D</span>
    <br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">That made me giggle... <br><br>That's SO true.<br>Welcome to the pack Randa! </span></span>
  • I'll be coming back shortly... when I have some time... <br><br>Hopes... <br><br>I feel like I haven't talked to any awesome people in a while...<br><br>Sucks to be a final year student who works part time, oh and sorting out the house so its livable...
    forum_by_behold_the_survivor-d65hr8n.jpg
    Staircase from Malleni Stock at DeviantArt
  • I'll be coming back shortly... when I have some time... <br><br>Hopes... <br><br>I feel like I haven't talked to any awesome people in a while...<br><br>Sucks to be a final year student who works part time, oh and sorting out the house so its livable...
    <br><span style="color:#400080"><br>You need to come back, I miss you!<br></span>
    <br><span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#0000FF">That made me giggle... <br><br>That's SO true.<br>Welcome to the pack Randa! </span></span>
    <br><br><span style="color:#FF00BF"> Thanks:) Things are seeming to shape up here on VP. I think the site honestly needs a little advertising, nobody know about it:(</span>
    forum_zps0c4167d1.png
  • I understand where everyone is coming from. I had to take a sudden break a while back due to my real life getting extremely hectic, but I'm back now and I'm sort of shocked at how little activity there is now. The market isn't all that great either, I've seen, at least in most aspects. Prices for Goodies and Upgrades seem to have gone up as well… unless I can't remember right xD Personally, I think WE should spread the word around. I don't think VP has any adds as far as I have seen, so that leaves us to spread the words. I'd love to get more players and bring this game back to life, lol. Me no like apocalypses :cry:
  • I played several years ago and have recently come back to VP (couldn't seem to stay away lol). I was amazed to see the lack of players and game activity there is on this site nowadays. When I played before, selling and buying quality dogs was easy! Now no one is on the buying/selling market and instead are doing their own projects. <br><br>One thing that has greatly disappointed me has been the obvious gap between Sponsors and novices. Everyone is willing to help out, I understand. However, new players come in and realize they need to spend RL $$ (that most of us don't have) to excel in the game. I myself came back and am personally finding it hard to engage myself as I know I cant excel my lines and such. New players barely stand a chance of making it in this game and I can see why most stop playing. I don't want to think about leaving again as I have made some good friends already, however I don't want to feel like I am wasting my time on something I wont ever see to completion. =( <br><br>I HOPE VP WILL BOUNCE BACK SOON!