Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Event reminder

edited April 2014 in General Discussion
The rule is no more than 4 dogs from any one player in any single event. It doesn't matter how many kennels you have or if you send the dogs to someone else on lease. Check events before you enter to make sure you haven't entered from another kennel and forgot or someone you've leased dogs to OR from haven't already entered.<br><br>I know most of you know, but in going through events, I found some in which players had entered more than 4 dogs. There were a few long time players that had 5 dogs entered. I gave benefit of the doubt that it was a mistake, but if it continues to happen, we'll have to give warnings followed by suspensions. Dogs owned by K9 Heaven will also be removed from events, so please don't waste the entry money to enter dogs and then retire them.
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">Along for the ride!</span><br>

Comments

• Not sure if I have made this mistake, but I will definitely be more careful next time!<br><br>Thanks for the warning Bama ^^
    Toxic_Wolf_Paw_by_TheShadowStallion_zps5c96b135.jpg