Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Layouts by Rogue Hobbies

<a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=511830"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=511830</a><br><br>The above link is my kennel, with a live preview of a layout I created. I can do any colors you want, each box can be a different color with different text if you want, etc. You can have however many static boxes, scrolling boxes, and link boxes you want, as well.<br><br>Note: Static boxes have a scroll bar, but the text does not move.<br>Scrolling boxes have marquee text.<br><br>Color information needed: Main background, Box background, Main text, Box text.<br>Box information needed: How many boxes, How many of each type of box {for example, 2 link boxes, 2 static boxes, and 1 scrolling box, so 5 boxes in total}.<br>Box layout wanted: for example, 2 small link boxes on each side of the medium scrolling box on top, and the 2 medium static boxes on bottom.<br><br>Each color used: $2000<br>Each static box: $3000<br>Each link box: $5000<br>Each scrolling box: $7500<br><br>Same font throughout, your choice of font, is free. If you want more than one font used in your layout, each additional font costs $10000.<br><br>So for a 3 color layout with the 5 box layout example described above, your layout would cost: $29500<br>The same layout, but with 3 fonts used, would be $49500.<br><br>Send me a message in-game if you would like to set up a transaction to buy a layout from me. I always preview the layouts for free on my kennel to make sure you are happy with the results to make any adjustments if needed before sending you the layout code.<br><br><br>Note: If you want a layout exactly like mine but with your choice of colors, of course, here is the breakdown of the pricing:<br>2 colors: $4000<br>7 static boxes: $21000<br>3 link boxes: $15000<br>2 scrolling boxes: $15000<br>Total: $55000