Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Contest. Nice prize

Okay so Im SOOO bad at coming up with colors and I would love to have a new one so im organizing this contest. I have NO preference in colors so pretty much this is be creative and design what sounds good. lol. So pretty much Ill make some rules and then show you the prize.<br><br>Only rule is to follow VPs codes and nothing that hints at inappropriate things seeing as there are kids that play the game.<br><br>Prizes-<br>1st- 4mil<br>2nd- 2mil<br><br><br>There will be two prizes handed out. The two I like the best will win. Ill end this probably in a weeks time. If nothing comes up by then ill just give up. xD
vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png

Comments

• <span style="color:#400080">Going to have a stab at this, here's some that I just came up with.<br><br>Spirit OF Determination With Hopeful Eyes<br><br>Soft A Velvet Fur With A Heart To Mach<br><br>Blazing A Path That No Once Can Follow<br><br>Golden Blonde Fur With Ice Cold Eyes<br><br>Pitch As Night With A Menacing Stare <br><br>Dappled Coat With Bright Eyes & Bushy Tail </span>
  • Okay so here are a few ideas. Lol. My fave names are ally and pay due to my babies. I have a black and tan pom puppy named nikko and a husky mix named annabelle. Then a small kitten I just got that is orange and white. I love emo kinda colors but my life has now been about motherhood. I also like made up colors that sound like actual colors but are made up. Hmm... besides that I like butterflies and sparkly things too cause they remind me of my daughter. Idk what else to say to give you guys ideas of what I might like.
    vq5cvp.png

dragonbar_572073.png
  • Butterflied Babies Colored in Rainbows
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png