Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guess The Song

edited August 2014 in Games
Ill post multiple different song lyrics from multiple different artist<br>Each one you get right you'll get 250k<br>You have Unlimited guesses<br>FIRST SET<br>Sometimes I lay<br>Under the moon<br>And thank God I'm breathing<br>And then I pray<br>Don't take me soon<br><br>'Cause I'm here for a reason<br>Sometimes in my tears I drown<br>I will never let it get me down<br>So when negativity surrounds<br>I know someday this will all turn around<br><br>SECOND LYRICS<br><br><br>Yo, this one right here is for all the drop-out-of-schoolers.<br>The future cougars. The Mary Jane abusers.<br>The ones that chose to be losers, for all the Misfit Kids and total outcasts MKTO.<br>This one's for you role models.<br><br>We are the ones, the ones you left behind.<br>Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives.<br>Ten million strong we're breaking all the rules.<br>Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose.<br><br>THIRD SET-Answer:Classic MKTO<br><br>FOURTH SET<br><br>Come on don't say goodnight<br>With the stars in the sky<br>Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night<br>I see love in your eyes<br>And if you see it in mine<br>Let's wait 'til tomorrow<br>Don't say good, say good<br>Please don't say goodnight

Comments

• Third set is Classic- MKTO. <br><br>I don't need the money, just love that song! I think it's going to be the song of the summer, actually.
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • Third set is Classic- MKTO. <br><br>I don't need the money, just love that song! I think it's going to be the song of the summer, actually.
    <br><br>My summer song aswell. Are you sure you dont want the money?
  • FOURTH SET<br><br>Come on don't say goodnight<br>With the stars in the sky<br>Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night<br>I see love in your eyes<br>And if you see it in mine<br>Let's wait 'til tomorrow<br>Don't say good, say good<br>Please don't say goodnight[/quote]<br><br><br>That's don't say goodbye