Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Training!

edited March 2014 in General Services
*Coverkay<br><br>I have a rescue kennel as well but my main thing is my Training kennel. I love to train and I like to stay busy! I can get quite a few dogs done each day and right now I don't have much training waiting. <br><br><span style="font-style:italic">I am slave training for edubz right now but I can still get some done in between the time that she breeds and sends more dogs. </span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Training Currently</span> <span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-weight:bold">OPEN</span></span>!<br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-size:85">*You can bookmark my kennel for training, I get on multiple times each day and usually never take more than a day to get a persons dog done unless I have others waiting.</span></span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">PRICES</span></span><br>All training for Novices is FREE! I am happy to help all Novices so don't be afraid to ask:)<br>Skill Max Only - 25k<br>Stat Max Only - 25k<br>Skill And Stat Max No Aggro - 30k<br>Skill And Stat Max w/ Aggro 200 – 75k<br>Skill And Stat Max w/ Aggro 250 – 100k<br>Grooms - 50k Per Year.<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Nothing extra for Imports or low statted dogs!</span><br>(Rh) / (Fp)- - 50k per year <br><br>*All of these prices are completely negotiable! I will do trades or lower prices. If you send me multiple dogs then prices can be lowered. Feel free to ask:)<br><br><br><a href="http://virtualpups.com/index.php?r=kennel/view&id=270393 url&quot; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Kennel Link</a>
2vngho8.jpg