Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color and Naming Contest - More Dogs Added

I still have Veteran Rewards to use and need help coming up with colors so thought I would have a contest of sorts.<br><br>Each color I pick will earn you 1 mil.<br><br>If you also add a dog name to go with the color you enter, I will pay 2 mil for the name/color combo.<br><br>If I pick all four colors from the same person, you get an extra 4 mil.<br><br>I will also be giving VPC (not sure how much yet) to each person that enters even if I do not pick that color to use. <br><br>I have four dogs I will be dyeing kind of based on my time in VP. (I know there are six items listed and I am only using four dogs so hopefully someone creative will enter.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">The following is the order that I did things in the last four years:</span><br><br>Started VP with my training kennel, fell in love with eventing.<br>Got Boarding kennel<br>Got rescue kennel, fell in love with – addicted to rescuing.<br>Began collecting PBs, Halloween and Fantasy breeds.<br>Got Breeding kennel.<br>Achieved #1 on the Top Kennel list.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">I am also looking for creative names for the following dogs - same terms (1 mil for each entry I use):</span><br><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - Black Female<br>Snowflake Schnauzer - White Male<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Zombie Wolf:</span><br>Male - Pitch black eyes w/ black patchy fur<br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Missing Fur <br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Red Eyes<br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Green Eyes <br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Exposed Brains
NaciesForumBanner.jpg

Comments

• This is a bit of a tough one, but here's what I have so far...<br><br> - Pure Gold w. #1 Engraved on Side<br> - Rescue Addict w. Eternal Love<br><br>I may be adding more later. :)
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • edited March 2014 192.230.162.177
    *Kourtney Cov<br><br>Ha well I really am not that creative but Ill give this a shot! :)<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Started VP &Training </span><br>Top VP Member Since *date*<br>Confused Gaze w. Anticipated Adventure<br>Virtual Smiles & Helpful Paws<br>First Days w. Golden Journey<br>New Experiences Never Forgotten<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">#1 Kennel-</span><br>#1 Kennel List on My Mind *date*<br>#1 Kennel.One Goal.One Accomplishment. <br>Satisfying Sigh w. Accomplished Simper<br>Proud Bursting Chest w. Burning Eyes<br>Achievement #1 Souvenir Never Giving Up<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Eventing- </span><br>Dedicated Eventing Since *date*<br>Eventing Keeping Me Going<br>Eventing Blisters w. Persistent Stare<br>Rough Paws & Dedicated Heart<br>Natural Skill or Eventer’s Best Friend<br>Prestigious Blast w. Love Addiction<br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Rescue-</span><br>Committed to Rescuing since *date*<br>Successful Rescue w. Addicted Love<br>Searching & Finding Relentlessly<br>Falling in Love w. The Abandoned<br>Changing Lives w. Pure Delight<br>Antsy Paws in Anticipated Search<br>Loyal Rescuing w. Heart Consumed<br>Heart Led by Rescuers Thoughts
    2vngho8.jpg
  • <span style="color:#400080">This is a challenge for sure. I've one up with a few for eventing and may get some ideas later on to add for the other categories :P<br><br>Names: <br>Nacie's In It To Win It Or Nacie's Competitive Spirit <br><br>Colors:<br>*Date* Caught The Evening Bug<br>Stricken With Eventing Madness <br>Stricken With The Eventing Bug <br>Stricken With The Eventing Fever <br>Smitten By The Thrill Of Competition</span>
  • All those are really good! I am so bad with coming up with creative colors and names.<br><br>If you get more, please do add them!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Would love more entries - and dog names too to go with the colors!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Names for the schnauzers: swirling flurries, powder breath, cold paws warm heart, snow cute, snow covered slumber<br><br>Name for zombie wolves: I like you for your brains,<br><br>Dye colors: Humble beginnings w/ gracious heart, flush with determination named 'It's Showtime!', poised with pride
    28kiszp.jpg
  • Good to see someone else posting!<br><br>Luminarium, for the Zombie Wolves and the Snowflake Schnauzers I am only looking for names to go with their current colors/breeds. They are fantasy breeds and I keep their original colors.<br><br>Would love to see some more!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Oh yes I knew you were keeping the colors on the fantasy breeds those were name suggestions :3 (ex: Nacie's Snow Covered Slumber or Nacie's I Like You For Your Brains)
    28kiszp.jpg
  • *Coverkay<br><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - Black Female<span style="color:#BF0000"> "Black Snow Spirit" "Snowflake Shadow" "Night Snowfall" "Snowflake Darkness"</span><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - White Male <span style="color:#FF0000"> "White Snowstorm" "Bleached Snow-foot" " White Blizzard Lad"<br></span><br>Zombie Wolf:<br>Male - Pitch black eyes w/ black patchy fur <span style="color:#FF0000">" Fierce Dark Watcher" "Black Gazed Fighter " Shady Eyed Rebel"</span><br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Missing Fur <span style="color:#FF0000">"Rancid Warrior" "Foul Timeworn Battler" </span><br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Red Eyes "<span style="color:#FF0000"> Rotting Fire Gazer" "Enflamed Eyes Decay" </span><br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Green Eyes <span style="color:#BF0000">"Decomposing Green Glare" </span><br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Exposed Brains<span style="color:#FF0000"> "Fetid Visible intellects"</span>
    2vngho8.jpg
  • Luminarium wrote:
    Oh yes I knew you were keeping the colors on the fantasy breeds those were name suggestions :3 (ex: Nacie's Snow Covered Slumber or Nacie's I Like You For Your Brains)
    <br>Oh so sorry - now I understand! Thanks for the entries!!<br><br>
    Coverkay wrote:
    *Coverkay<br><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - Black Female<span style="color:#BF0000"> "Black Snow Spirit" "Snowflake Shadow" "Night Snowfall" "Snowflake Darkness"</span><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - White Male <span style="color:#FF0000"> "White Snowstorm" "Bleached Snow-foot" " White Blizzard Lad"<br></span><br>Zombie Wolf:<br>Male - Pitch black eyes w/ black patchy fur <span style="color:#FF0000">" Fierce Dark Watcher" "Black Gazed Fighter " Shady Eyed Rebel"</span><br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Missing Fur <span style="color:#FF0000">"Rancid Warrior" "Foul Timeworn Battler" </span><br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Red Eyes "<span style="color:#FF0000"> Rotting Fire Gazer" "Enflamed Eyes Decay" </span><br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Green Eyes <span style="color:#BF0000">"Decomposing Green Glare" </span><br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Exposed Brains<span style="color:#FF0000"> "Fetid Visible intellects"</span>
    <br><br>Coverkay - thanks again for the great entires!!!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Coverkay, I am going to use:<br><br>Snowflake Schnauzer - Black Female "Black Snow Spirit"<br>Snowflake Schnauzer - White Male "White Snowstorm" <br><br>Zombie Wolf:<br>Male - Pitch black eyes w/ black patchy fur " Fierce Dark Watcher" <br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Missing Fur "Rancid Warrior" <br>Male - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Red Eyes " Rotting Fire Gazer"<br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Glowing Green Eyes "Decomposing Green Glare" <br>Female - Rotting Flesh with Exposed Brains "Fetid Visible intellects"<br><br>So . . . . Please send Nacie a -10 mil contract. Thanks very much for the entries!<br><br>Luminarium - please send me a -1 mil contract for your two entries.<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150">I am still accepted entries for the Veteran Reward dyes color/name combos.</span></span>
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Great Contract sent:)
    2vngho8.jpg
  • *Coverkay<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Started VP with training kennel, fell in love with Eventing.</span><br>Training dreams fading to Eventing<span style="font-style:italic">"True Eventing Dreamer"</span><br>Trainee w/ blue ribbons & new visions<span style="font-style:italic">"Blue Ribbon Vision"</span><br>New Beginning, lead to New Endings <span style="font-style:italic">"Beginning True Endings"</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Got Boarding kennel</span><br>Boarder's best friend<span style="font-style:italic"> "Best of Boarders"</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Got rescue kennel, fell in love with – addicted to rescuing.</span><br>Rescuing even after exhausted<span style="font-style:italic"> "Persistent Rescuer"</span><br>Most dedicated Rescuer on VP <span style="font-style:italic">"Dedicated Redeemer"</span><br>Loyal Heart to Rescue <span style="font-style:italic">"One Loyal Heart"</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Began collecting PBs, Halloween and Fantasy breeds.</span><br>Collecting the Greatest of Kinds <span style="font-style:italic">"Tenacious Collector"</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Got Breeding kennel.</span><br>Breeder of only the Best <span style="font-style:italic">"Best Breeding"</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Achieved #1 on the Top Kennel list.</span><br>Accomplished #1 on Top kennel list <span style="font-style:italic">"Number One Pride"</span>
    2vngho8.jpg
  • edited March 2014 70.139.75.248
    I am now closing entries - LOL too many good ones makes it harder for me to decide!!! Thanks to all of you for helping me.<br><br>Paranormal Wolf, <br>I have combined your entries to make one of my own (see below) – hope you like it! Please send me a -4 mil contract for the name/color combo and your other entries.<br><br>Nacie's In It To Win It<br>Stricken with Eventing & Rescuing Fever<br><br><br>*Coverkay and *Kourtney Cov, <br>I am going to use your entries but need to look at them more and decide which ones. Please be patient with me – I will post final choices tomorrow.<br><br><br>Flashing_Lights,<br>Please send me a -1 mil contract for your entries.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • *Coverkay<br>Ok great thanks:)
    2vngho8.jpg
  • Which kennel am I sending the contact to? :3
    28kiszp.jpg
  • Luminarium wrote:
    Sent! ^^
    <br>Accepted and returned dog - Thanks!<br><br><br>Flashing_Lights,<br>I saw your contract but it was not a negative sign in front of the 1 mil so I declined and send the dog back to you. Please resend and make it a -1000000 contract.
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Choosing colors and names was very hard for me as I loved many of the entries! However, I have gone with:<br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*Kourtney Cov </span><br>Confused Gaze w. Anticipated Adventure <br><br>Please send a neg 6 mil for one color I will use and for your other entries.<br><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold">*Coverkay</span><br>Rescuing Even After Exhausted "Persistent Rescuer"<br>Collecting the Greatest of Kinds "Tenacious Collector"<br>Accomplished #1 on Top Kennel List "Number One Pride"<br><br>Please send a neg 10 mil for three color/name combos I will use and for your other entries.<br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="color:#008000"><span style="font-weight:bold">Again – thank you all!!!</span></span></span>
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • *Coverkay<br>Thanks! contract sent:)
    2vngho8.jpg
  • #Kourtney Cov sent too<br>Coming from KDC :)
    2vngho8.jpg
  • Both contracts accepted - you are very welcome and thanks to both of you too!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg
  • Nacie wrote:
    Paranormal Wolf, <br>I have combined your entries to make one of my own (see below) – hope you like it! Please send me a -4 mil contract for the name/color combo and your other entries.<br><br>Nacie's In It To Win It<br>Stricken with Eventing & Rescuing Fever<br><br>
    <br><br><span style="color:#400080">Just now checking back in on this thread hehe. I'll send a contract over shortly. I'm glad you liked them and I think the combo works out great :)</span>
  • Nacie wrote:
    Flashing_Lights,<br>I saw your contract but it was not a negative sign in front of the 1 mil so I declined and send the dog back to you. Please resend and make it a -1000000 contract.
    <br><br>Oops, sorry! Sending back...
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • Para and Flashing_Lights, <br><br>Both contracts accepted and dogs sent back - thanks!!
    NaciesForumBanner.jpg