Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Contest 6Mil+ in prizes

Offering 1mil per color I pick.<br>I will pick somewhere between 5-9 colors<br>I have some veteran credits I want to use up.<br><br>I would like Harry Potter, Disney, Game of Thrones, and Pokemon themed dyes.<br>I'll also offer 100k per person!

Comments

• Power Hungry Parselmouth (Salazar Slytherin)
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Flowing Auburn fur with Mermaid Tail and Trinket Spots (Ariel, The Little Mermaid)<br>Ballgown Blue with Sparkling Tips (Cinderella/Cinderella's Gown, Cinderella)<br>Golden with Loving Eyes and a Pricked Paw (Aurora, Sleeping Beauty)<br>Golden with Red Collar and Honey Splattered Paws (Winnie the Pooh)<br>Fawn with White Spots (Bambi)<br>Black fur Smudged with Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)<br>Black and White with Evil Cackle (Cruella De Ville, 101 Dalmatians)<br>Hollowed Eyes with Skeletal Figure (Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas)<br><br><br>May add more later =)
    endurance_collie_by_perseusjs-d68vnzn.png
  • Wow these are all great
  • Black and Blue Merle w/ Missing tail (Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh)<br>Red with Green Hat and a Longbow (Robin Hood)<br>Black and Blue Merle w/ Jeweled Headband (Jasmine, Aladdin)<br>Black w/ Honor to Her Name (Fa Mulan, Mulan)
  • Okay im Gonna end this!<br>I picked at least one from each entry because they were all so great! <br><br>Red with Green Hat and a Longbow (Robin Hood)<br>Flowing Auburn fur with Mermaid Tail and Trinket Spots (Ariel, The Little Mermaid)<br>Power Hungry Parselmouth (Salazar Slytherin)<br><br>Everyone send a contract to Celia_1234321
  • Contract sent =) Glad you enjoyed the entries!
  • Thank you! Contract sent.
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • I was going to do some Pokemon, if you might want some
    buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png