Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Color Naming Contest!!

I want to Dye some of my dogs!! So I have a few ideas!! I want one about loving someone yet they don't love you! I want one about hunting! And one about the hunger Games!<br><br>There will be 3 first place winners for each category!! If you are not chosen for first I any category you will get 100k!<br><br>First place winners will get 2 mill a piece!
buckingtonsprinters_zps5bc8478b.png

Comments

• Camouflaged Deep In the Brush<br>Iron Sites On Target<br>Blending Into Its Surroundings<br>On the Right Trail<br>Wearing My Mossy Oak Collar<br>Wearing My Real Tree Collar<br>Fetching Shot Game<br>Hidden In the Blinds<br>Tracking Wounded Game<br>Sniffing Out Game<br>Bringing Shot Game To My Master<br>Sitting Under My Master's Stand<br>Waiting for the Cue<br>Got to Fetch Them All<br>Coming Out of the Lake w. Game<br>Clutching Game Gently In Jaws<br>Loving My Florescent Orange
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Camo Collar w. Orange Vest & Loaded Gun<br><br>Dark Fur w. Broken Heart & Lost Desire <br><br><br><br><br>I may add more later. :)
    28vzhv7.jpg
    All Time Low Kennel Branches: Boarding. Prestige. Breeding. Giftie. Holding.
  • These are amazing!!!!! :)
  • <span style="color:#400080">Here's a few for the love category :<br><br>Fallen Too Far Into Unrequited Love <br><br>Lost In The Essence Of Love Unanswered <br><br>Head Over Heals In Love Unrequited <br><br>Searching For Love Not Found In Your Eyes<br><br>My Heart Calls Out With No Reply<br><br>Falling In Love Hoping You'll Fall Too</span>
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">LOVE</span><br>Searching for love to no avail<br>Eyes full of unanswered love<br>Unrequited love not dead, only beaten down to a secret place<br>Heart purified and softened from a love not returned. <br>Exhausted because hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned<br>Content that it is better to have loved at all<br>Stronger from letting go of True Love <br>Pained from loving but not being loved<br>Feeling the greatest pain which is to love in vain
    2vngho8.jpg
  • Ohhh I have a couple of them that I really like!!!!! :)
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">HUNGER GAMES</span><br>Not pretty, Not beautiful, but as radiant as the sun<br>The ONE who brings fire<br>The face of the lasting hope<br>Who fights, dares, and ends for justice<br>Fearless and courageous and strong<br>Striking mocking jay marking on coat<br>Black-and-white wings from Cinna<br>Full of hope, which is stronger than fear
    2vngho8.jpg
  • <span style="text-decoration:underline">HUNTING</span><br>Knowing that buying food is not an option<br>Camo with hunting deep in the blood<br>Feeling alive with the freedom of Hunting<br>Dreaming with one eye on the target<br>Listening to the echo that only hunter's hear<br>Coming alive with natural passion<br>Living to make the hunt into an art<br>Silent but deadly
    2vngho8.jpg
  • So I accidentally spent an extra veteran reward and I am only going to be able to pick 2!
  • Loveless Shudders W. Painful Longing<br>Quiet Eyes W. Full Desire in Heart<br>Empty Soul W. Solitary Love Desire<br>Painful Scars as Loveless Tears Plunge<br>Desperate Gaze W. Broken Heart<br>Love in Heart & Desire in Eyes<br><br>Mossy Camo W. Open Jaws<br>Scenting Nose & Wiggling Tail<br>Silent Stalking Eye Fixed on Point<br>Silent Breathe on a Sunrise Sky<br>Bright Orange Vest w. Camo Boots<br>Camouflage Coat w. Cartridge Box<br><br>Mocking Jay Print w. Fire Soul<br>Fire Glazed w. Vivid Fear<br>Impassioned Star-Crossed Lover <br>Braided Hair w. Bow Drawn<br>Burning Envy w. Dramatic Emotions
    Currently Looking to Purchase Golden Retrievers and An Upgrade.
    2llgf2h.jpg
  • This will end today! Any last entries will be great!!
  • Winners!! <br>Flashing Lights with Camo Collar w. Orange Vest & Loaded Gun<br>Para with Searching For Love Not Found In Your Eyes
  • <span style="color:#400080">I'm glad you liked one of my colors :D <br>Where do we need to send the contracts for the prizes?</span>
  • Send contracts to momomorgan