Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I appreciate your friendliness!

Hello everyone!<br><br>I would just like to take a minute to express to all of you how much I appreciate how friendly and nice all of you are.<br>I recently joined a forum aimed towards horse people and I've found that the community there is very off-putting and generally just...unfriendly. <br>Here, when you ask for a critique of something, everyone gives their opinion in a constructive and friendly way - even if they have something not-so-nice-to-say, you guys still say it in a way that shows you are understanding and aren't saying it to hurt others feelings.<br>The forum I joined, and will be leaving, are very straight forward and if they have something constructive to say, they don't care about how you feel about it and, as a result, end up sounding like jerks. <br>Also, the VP community always does an OUTSTANDING job of welcoming and helping new comers (however annoying they may be sometimes) but on that other forum, they treated me like I was a complete idiot for asking a question about navigating the site. I just don't see how that is a good way to build the community. <br>VP, however, does a wonderful job of making people feel welcome and answering any questions.<br><br>So, thank you VP, you guys rock :)<br><br>Keep on being awesome :)
robanner_zps46f75ebe.png

Comments